3DS Forum

Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Showing 241 to 260 of 275

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

241. Posted:

Well i tried the demo a couple of days ago:
I like the fact that it is playable online and it has voice chat.Also the characters can be edited which is nice.
I also liked that the playable characters actually speak,i don't really see that often.

But overall the game was just repetitive and i don't normally judge a game by it's graphics,but wow that has to be one of the worse looking 3DS game i have ever seen.
Not trying to be a hater or anything,but it's definitely not for me.

3DS FC: 3625-8855-6496 PKMN X: Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

242. Posted:

Can you join games with friends and If you can, Anyone wanna add my code and play online? Also, It is considered by me THE World Of Warcraft of the 3ds.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

243. Posted:

sure you can join games with friends. that's one of the main features.
you can also send an invitation to others if they are playing the game too

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

244. Posted:

So i finally got around to playing the demo because i couldn't be bothered. Shame on me for listening to some of te negative comments. I rather quite enjoyed the demo. It was both fun and i actually thought it looked good. That was just the single player and not even online. Im quite looking forward to this game now next week. I just wish it didnt come out in Europe so soon. Seems like everyone overseas is done with this game now!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

245. Posted:

i think i will start playing again when the game hits north america

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

246. Posted:

I have completed with each character and tried to complete quite a few daily / weekly challenges knocking up an impressive 80+ hours, not bad for what is considered a shallow and short game.
I don't play it all the time now but Ive had my monies worth. but I look forward to getting a second wind when NA get the game. Sure its easy, but its fun.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

247. Posted:

I canceled my pre-order almost a week ago, because another friend did also and one friend had less than medicore impressions of the game. :(

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

248. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

I canceled my pre-order almost a week ago, because another friend did also and one friend had less than medicore impressions of the game. :(

Did you try the demo for yourself. I felt the same way two days ago. Now I think ill quite enjoy this and I know one other who ill be playing this game with!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

249. Posted:

Everybody I know who bought the game really enjoyed it and had a blast playing it. They only became disappointed by the length of the game. To me what matters is how much I enjoyed the journey rather than how long it took... for instance I have put less time into kid icarus & mario kart combined because I got bored of them, and they have been far from being bad games. I spent around 30 hours each on them and around 80 hours on HoR. Even if I just played through all four characters and did nothing else I still would have got 40 hours from the game... it only took me 8 hours to complete Resident Evil Revelations story mode.

AuthorMessage

MAB

250. Posted:

(Tattered scroll has been pinned to the Guild Notice Board using a rustic jeweled dagger)

(Decorated with arcane incantations and scribed using the RuinLords blood)

As of late I have noticed a vast rift has opened caused by divination amongst adventurers quest for a fulfillment of great expectations versus ultimate dissatisfaction unto the land of Viel... I most certainly cannot appease the ones that have moved on but I hope to enlighten those that will awaken (blood smears these words) adventurers come and go into thine ethereal of time and eventually (this section is eligible) For the chosen that wish to take up thy quest to defeat Viels RuinLord in a more complicated manner... I hope for ye all to apply (3 slashes mark the end of the scroll)

GUILD

MASTERS /
/
/ QUEST

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

251. Posted:

As this game has been released in the US and the official HoR forums are buzzing with new activity, I wanted to know what our American Nintendo Lifers thought of the game.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

252. Posted:

I picked this up eariler today. Thanks Chris720 for joining my game! Anyone on my friends list feel free to join me. Ill mostly be online with friends only on so not to deal with randoms!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

253. Posted:

Really good. I'm at the first level of the forest, Act II.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

254. Posted:

I've had this since released,and I've only play a couple of hours of it.
And to be honest,I'm not really that impressed.

I wonder if the game looks better on the XL.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

255. Posted:

I've been enjoying what little I've played! I think this game will have big potential with friends. Chatting works well enough!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

256. Posted:

Somebody give me a good reason to make an online profile on the website. It just doesn't interest me much. I guess i just dont know really what its for?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

257. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Somebody give me a good reason to make an online profile on the website. It just doesn't interest me much. I guess i just dont know really what its for?

It lets people know about web quests you complete and the suchlike and XP and Valor is given both ways... you can gain Valor from doing things on the website and even just linking your account. After the game has been out long enough to collect decent stats you will even have your characters available to view... mainly just for bragging rights but still a nice little extra. A bit like touchmaster connect did.

anyhoo mine is here http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978 if you want to check it out.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

258. Posted:

Thanks raptor! Ill check it out and probably start a profile here in a bit.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Blaisewsc

259. Posted:

if anyone wants to add me on 3ds my friendcode is 5327 0935 2159
I just got the game
let me know if you added me on here and then let get to looting!

3DS Friendcode: 5327-0935-2159
KI:Uprising, MK7, any other online game im down to play! :)

AuthorMessage

Damagemanual

260. Posted:

I've added you Blaisewsc. I play at random odd hours but if you find me online, feel free to join!

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762