3DS Forum

Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 275

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

141. Posted:

Looks like its getting decent reviews. Its weird how they are all about the same. Between 80-90%.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

142. Posted:

well the demo was 8/10 for me

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

143. Posted:

I haven't seen any reviews for this yet.

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

144. Posted:

I've seen at least 2 people on my 3ds playing this game. Where are the user reviews? Details people! Details! !

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

145. Posted:

I don't need no stinking review, I've seen enough! Just sign me up! :P

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Kyoto

146. Posted:

This game is a bit of a letdown in the end.

After you finish the main quest, there's nothing to do anymore. You can do the dialy challenges for Valor Points which you can exchange for exclusive, very strong equipment. But there's no point in getting those, because you don't have a speciale challenge-dungeon or something like that. Dungeons and enemies stay at the same difficulty-level (which is very easy) and don't "level up" after you complete the game. Level cap is only 30 and you'll reach that cap really quickly.

Maybe "bit of a letdown" is quite an understatement here. I'm sort of "really disappointed" because I thought I was going to be playing this game the whole summer (until KH3D). And now I think I'll never touch it again after completing it after around 10 hours.

[url=http://backloggery.com/kyoto][/url]

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

147. Posted:

I don't like the sound of that. Might make me rethink my purchase. Is the online the same way or is that just single player you're referring to?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

BenAV

148. Posted:

@kyoto That doesn't sound good.
I'm still getting the game for sure but this game looked like one that was going to last me ages.
If it's really that short then looks like I'm going to need something else to do over my mid-year break. D:

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

149. Posted:

@kyoto

then try the other classes.

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

150. Posted:

That content sounds like a worry, but I plan to max out all four classes anyway, so it should be alright. How about multi impressions people? ^^'

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

BenAV

151. Posted:

After reading around a bit, I really hope they bother to patch the game or something in the future.
I'm planning to play through the game with all four characters, but it still sounds like that'll only be about 30 hours worth.
I was hoping for possibly hundreds of hours from this game.
A lot of it seems to be things they could easily fix, but who knows if they'll ever bother.

AuthorMessage

Mahra

152. Posted:

i Lost Some of my ecxitment Reading This !!! :( But im Ecxited Fro the Online Game Play :D ( Dont judge a Book by its Cover ;) )

Edited on by Mahra

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

153. Posted:

30hours is not that bad.

but i am pretty sure it takes much more than that to play through the game with all classes.
and even then you havent seen everything because there arent enough skill points to unlock every skill in one playthrough

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

154. Posted:

Wow. Some of these problems sound... problematic... Ah well, you can ALWAYS play online with friends and help newbies and I'm a little (Haha, that's an understatement!) when it comes to my games, so I'll probably end up trying to get the best gear in the game.

Every other day I decide I NEED to get a specific weapon in Kid Icarus: Uprising, so this shouldn't be much a problem.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

155. Posted:

Raptor78 wrote:

SquareEnix is very good at dragging out IP's just look at the Final Fantasy Series and spin offs, Kingdom hearts, Dragon Quest etc... so I don't think it will bomb as a series, but im not sure it will be an exclusive series to the 3DS, a PC version and a WiiU version will be very good or even other consoles as a decent spin off, the Gunslinger would make a wonderful Tomb Raider style game. So I don't see why SquareEnix wouldn't promote it or invest into the mythology of the game. As far as the 3DS title goes, we will just have to see but with all the interest on the web and the decent demo on the eShop its off to a good start, all we need now is an interesting advertising campaign and a few good reviews.

[/div]
And on their site they talk about history, mythology, the races, everything in the world you could imagine and they go very in depth. It seems like a lot of trouble for a single game...

(Crosses fingers)

Edited on by SkywardLink98

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

156. Posted:

Keep The Action Going!
Play in new ways and access more rewards and achievements by completing challenges sent to your 3DS everyday, or download frequent new game content, including new character items and quests.

So what about this?
"or download frequent new game content, including new character items and quests."

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

157. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Keep The Action Going!
Play in new ways and access more rewards and achievements by completing challenges sent to your 3DS everyday, or download frequent new game content, including new character items and quests.

So what about this?
"or download frequent new game content, including new character items and quests."

Why not, Samurai Warriors Chronicles had new scenarios to download every other week and special items on the other weeks and that was one of the first 3DS games so I cant see why heroes of ruin wouldn't do the same. We already know the dungeons are randomly generated but mabey the new quests would bring enemies from other locations into other maps and even give them stat boosts to make them more difficult this would cater for the hardcore players who had maxed out their heroes in a couple of days.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

158. Posted:

I so desperately want this game to not be a failure. I've been anticipating this game for a longtime now, and it was one of the main reasons I just purchased a 3DS. I really hope the frequent downloadable game content adds a good amount of longevity to the; otherwise, rather short campaign mode.

If I don't read anything new about the downloadable content soon, I may just decide to pre-order a copy of, "Planet Crashers 3DS" instead. The social aspects of both these games are a huge selling point for me.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

BenAV

159. Posted:

@G4L Same here, I've been really anticipating this so to hear how little replay value it has compared to what I was expecting is a real disappointment.
Hopefully they can address some issues but I was expecting this to me my most played 3DS game yet and by the looks of it, it's not even going to be in the top five even after playing through the whole game with all four characters.
I'm still getting it though, just gotta enjoy it while I can I guess. :(

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

160. Posted:

This game has never looked very good to me. Good concept, and I was very interested early on but each time I've seen the game it severely underwhelms.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.