Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley

Posts 161 to 180 of 279

Freelance

My island has been completed. Just have to line it with trees and I'm all set. It's symmetrical and directly east of the marsh. It rises upwards and the peak has a windmill on top. It's accessible through two bridges, on the north and south end. You can see the island nicely from the peak of the mountain:

Untitled

Here is a screenshot of the steps leading up to the windmill:

Untitled

The river now runs into the marsh at two points, thus surrounding the island. Other than the rocky lower half of the valley, the rest is full of water. The sound of constantly running water is very soothing :3

Untitled

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

ClassicJetterz

I ended up getting it.

It's okay so far. Still not happy with the graphics (the textures look like a DS game) but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I hope once I get everything going it'll be worth my time.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Eel

Aw now I want an island...

Although my farm area is technically all surrounded by a river, but that doesn't count.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

My orchard trees are growing nicely. Due to the small draw distance, you can't see the trees from the furthest orchard. I like the view of the windmill on the island on the background:

Untitled

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

YvoCaro

I'm in summer now, and anxious for my strawberries to ripen so that maybe I'll unlock some cooking utensils. It's true that you need a lot of patience in the first year. But seeing your pictures here Donjwolf keeps me going! They look so good, I want that too. But, just checking, how many hours have you already spent in the game? Must be a huge number!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Pokefanmum82

I'm working on Fall right now. That Underworld King is a pain. I have to figure out the Blessed Fruit. I am taking Hunter to the Starry Night Festival. I was going to ask Tony but I accidentally asked Hunter even though I just wanted to buy an animal from him.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Freelance

According to the Activity Log, I've played it for 49:58, although that may not be accurate since I may put it in sleep mode without actually playing, for example.

Freelance

Pokefanmum82

I know I have to talk the bard guy but I can't remember when he shows up at night or where. Does anybody know?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Freelance

Gilbert shows up at night in the Goddess cave. Dunno what days though. I normally just check the map to see if he's there.

Okay my time in the save is 51:23.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Pokefanmum82

Thanks I figured it out anyways. It's either Wednesday or Thursday. It's the same as the Gareth character shows up in Moon Valley.

Finished the Alola Dex.

Freelance

GuardianKing wrote:

Anyone know how to make Tony happy? I'm trying to get the Hammer from him.

Talk to Emily.

Freelance

Eel

Talk to her in her "business hours".

Talking to anyone when they're just walking in the valley only raises their chemistry, and nothing else.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

My waterfall/ponds in the fall:

Untitled

Freelance

Freelance

Oh, finally. She asked me for permission several days ago, but I didn't know when the post would come up. I'm a girl though, but whatever. None of those pics chosen are my favourites though. : / I wish she'd use that pic of the waterfall from the front though. The one she used doesn't show the falls in all its glory.

Oh she also posted in FB and Twitter.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

How is that a spoiler? I like short hair and I wear glasses but I can see why you'd think my Mii looks boy-ish :3 Don J Wolf is actually the name of a wolf character I created years ago. Unfortunately, he's a really minor character and now I've forgotten what he looks like XD I like to draw/create cartoon characters, you see.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.