Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon: Skytree Village

Posts 121 to 140 of 143

Eel

Maybe! 😉

I got it after I "mined" (used the hammer) 1000 times.

It simply breaks any and all stones in a single hit. It's still 1-block only, but at least it's considerably faster than before.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

Oh. Time to do more mining then! Demolishing blocks in one hit would make it a ton faster to clear stones. It's incredibly slow otherwise.

Freelance

Freelance

OK here's part one of my waterfall wall!

Untitled

Untitled

Oddly, I was given the Glorious Hammer last night and I never mined anything that day. I was busy shoveling while working on my waterfall wall.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Eel

You probably got the milestone ages ago but never went to receive it.

Or beat the main story recently, upgrades are tied to it too.

Bloop.

Freelance

It's pretty awesome being able to destroy boulders with one blow now.

Here's part 2 of my waterfall wall!!

Untitled

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

Part 3 of my waterfall wall!

Untitled

The wall facing the huge lake:

Untitled

Freelance

Freelance

Thanks. I'm going to make a raised platform within the waterfall wall and plop down my windmill at the top. I am thinking of diverting the river into the wall, and making it (the river) smaller.

Freelance

ollietaro

@Freelance Whoa. Are you going for an Attack On Titan vibe with the walled kingdom there?

ollietaro

ollietaro

Question: Can you raise/lower water as you raft?

ollietaro

Freelance

I've heard of Attack On Titan but I've never seen it so, 'no.'

I have to wait til I get more bridges before I can finish my latest work and show you. Sorry. It'd look nicer with the bridges there. At least mithril is easier to find now. I can't decide between wood and stone bridges though. Which looks nicer to you?

Freelance

ollietaro

Sorry, I don't know how either stone or wood bridges look. Do you think there will be DLC for this game?

ollietaro

Eel

It's confirmed that there will be dlc.

I like the stone bridges a bit better, but the rollercoaster-ness of the wooden ones is nice too.

Bloop.

ollietaro

That's good to hear. I did read they were working on a patch, too. How would you rate the characters between this game and The Lost Valley? Which ones do you prefer overall and who is your favourite? Me, I like Tony a lot but can't marry him as TLV is set in an old civilization He is just so...un-blacksmith-ey for a blacksmith, ya know?

ollietaro

Eel

The characters here are a bit better fleshed out here.

They have random events to watch, and can be helpful with their mutation tips and stuff.

I love that they're available all week long, although the village is a bit lacklustre. The place could use some more personality and polish.

Bloop.

ollietaro

Are they available as in you can take advantage of their services every day?

ollietaro

Freelance

I love it that you can use their services 6 days a week. It was really annoying to prettify my valley in TLV as Doc was only available 2 times a week and Brutus was only available....x times a week (I forgot) so it took forever to refine and buy the stuff I needed.

The main menu in SV actually has a section for DLC even though there isn't at, so some are definitely coming.

I think I'll go with the wooden bridges, 'cause I do like the crosshatching on the pillars.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

ollietaro

My only complaint with TLV is that the story-line and other requests are tied up in Brutus' twice-a-week schedule (b/c refined ores become the norm for later requests) and sometimes there will be a festival on his day so I will end up skipping it or having from 4-6pm to get to him if I do participate.

ollietaro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.