Posts 201 to 220 of 234

Romeo

yes, nowhere to be found
thank you though!

hopefully in time we'll be able to buy this game + rune factory 4 in europe

Romeo

LinktotheFuture

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Romeo I can't help you there... Have you checked on the EShop or in a retail store?

@LinktotheFuture Shouldn't be too much. I'd wager around the same size as ToTT, which is 1929 blocks.

Thanks!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Romeo

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Romeo Sadly, there are currently no European localization plans for RF4 that we know of...

But since I'm in NA... ;3

who knows, maybe they'll announce it at E3

Romeo

Arianabtd

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Konata I'm available to trade now

I'm actually at the hairdressers right now.
Can I get back to you once I'm done? (I don't have my 3DS with me >_<.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Konata Are you back yet? :3

I can't get on tonight >_<. Tomorrow?
(Do you have a Kik messenger account? You can add me on there. It's the same name as my twitter.)

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SuperJoon

Is this game available in EU? Tried looking for it and nothing shows up anywhere. Looked at some videos and it looks really good!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

anastasiap

i love this game soooooo much please add me 2809 7898 6150

anastasiap

SphericalCrusher

Bought this game at launch, got to the 2nd year and other stuff came out, so I put it down. I am back on it pretty heavily lately and I absolutely love it. I own Two Towns also but prefer this one much more. It's in my rotation with Animal Crossing New Leaf and MH3U. Shin Megami IV also enters rotation tomorrow.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

kuposempai

@Nobodys_Angel @Konata

Do you guys still play the game? I'd love to add you guys and ask for some items or assistance :3 senpai and sempai. Haha

I'm currently in Year 1, Summer 11, trying to woo Neil but man is he hard lately -_- the only thing I'm able to give him are moon drop flowers.

But yeah, if anyone else would like to add me, please do and tell me so I can add you!

kuposempai

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8493-3422 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

I got this game like a month before AC came out. Havent touched it in awhile. I play it in very short burst. Like a week ingame time. XD Still in the first year i think. I heard it gets better. Defiantly gonna start playing this again soon. ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.