Forums

Topic: Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

theblackdragon

all right, so this hit like last month or something and it'd totally slipped my radar, but amazon's quick shipping is a wonderful thing.

btw, does anyone know if this is an updated translation or something? google sadly did not provide the answer, lol, but i swear I don't remember there having been quite so much profanity in DotFB as there is here in MotS. The story isn't any less enjoyable or anything because of it, but it just caught me off guard in places was all.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

It's possible, since there was new stuff to translate, they might've just decided to retranslate the whole thing. You're right, though, I can't find anything confirming it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

@CanisWolfred: This is true. btw, did you ever wind up picking up any of the available versions?

also, anyone even vaguely interested in Warriors of the Shinsengumi, it is not worth it. holy hell is it awful, haha.

BEST THREAD EVER

CanisWolfred

theblackdragon wrote:

@CanisWolfred: This is true. btw, did you ever wind up picking up any of the available versions?

also, anyone even vaguely interested in Warriors of the Shinsengumi, it is not worth it. holy hell is it awful, haha.

I figured it would be awful.

And I picked up the PSN version when it was $10, I kept confusing the 3DS version for the Warriors game, so I passed that up a while ago. Feeling kinda bad about it now that I can't afford it. Shoulda saved up.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

's their own fault for having so many different variations of the game, i guess. my wallet is crying too atm, so don't feel bad — if you're still interested in double-dipping, Amazon will provide once you've got the available funds again I'm sure :3

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.