Forums

Topic: Gyakuten Saiban 5 announced (Phoenix Wright sequel)

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Bass_X0

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/29009127.html

No details yet though unless they're in Japanese. Unfortunately it will probably never get released outside of Japan.

Don't know what this is but I sure hope its not in-game graphics for the 3DS game...
Untitled

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

JustAnotherUser

OBJECTION! Points finger at @Bass_X0
Sorry. I don't have an objection. I just wanted to do that.
Awesome! I would love a localisation but I doubt that is going to happen.

It also seems they a bringing a "HD" version to iPhone's and iPad's.
I think that would work really well, except for the fact I don't like mobile gaming (phones).
But I would definitely buy them though

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Lin1876

Like everyone here, I would love a localisation, but don't see it happening. However, I would like more detail before I start spamming Capcom.

That said, it probably won't be released until 2013, so I've got a year to learn Japanese from scratch...

I go by Lin1876 everywhere in games, so keep an eye out for me!

JohnDoe123

I hope this comes to 3DS, as the platform is apparently unrealeased yet, from my interpretation. Hopefully Phoenix Wright123 HD Japanese iOS thing doesn't mean that 5 will be an iOS exclusive. If 5 were released for both iOS and 3DS, I'm sure the iOS version would be $30 cheaper.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

shingi_70

that's a mock up using screens from the movie.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

FonistofCruxis

I hope they don't leave this as a Japan-only game like with AAI2 but I've only got the first Ace attorney game so there I've still got quite a few others to get anyway.

theblackdragon

if it were another AAI title, i wouldn't bother getting my hopes up, but another main-series title? eff yes, do want~!

epic Ghost Trick cameo pleeeeease~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

Can we skip straight to the part where Capcom disappoints us? That'd be swell.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

kkslider5552000

I don't think we'll get this game as Level 5 isn't involved this time. (who are the only reason we're getting Layton vs. Wright in the first place)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RevolverLink

Even though I didn't like the decision, I could reluctantly accept the West not getting the second spin-off game. But if we don't get Ace Attorney 5, I will start flipping over cars.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

JayArr

PS Vita exclusive.

Would be genius of Sony if they made this happen.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Bass_X0

I'm assuming the story would be set between Trials & Tribulations and Phoenix Wright's last case in Apollo Justice.

Say what you want about Apollo Justice but I wouldn't want it contradicted or passed off as a 'possible alternate future'.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

pariah164

I do not have hope for the AA series anymore; I only hope for Level-5 to confirm PL vs. AA is coming to the states!

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

theblackdragon

@Bass_X0: idk, i'm not sure if that's a blank that really needs to be filled in — maybe one case going back to that era, a la Mia's first case in T&T, but the rest i think i'd like to see happening in Apollo's present. His bracelet was a fun thing to mess with, Trucy was a trip and a half, and to be honest they've got enough to do with regards to explaining those gray Psyche-Locks and that demon-hand-thing... we already know what Phoenix was doing during his downtime anyway, pretty much. i'd like to see them tell us outright what happened to Edgey (but leave Oldbag and Butz out of it ffs, they had more than enough air-time in AAI D: D: D: )

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bass_X0

Thinking about a possible story, I want it to cover the entire timeline of the series from Gregory Edgeworth to Apollo Justice. None of the previous stories would be contradicted though, they all happened and this game would work around previously established events.

Each chapter you would play as a different attorney. I was thinking Gregory Edgeworth, Diego Armando, Mia Fey, Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice. In that order of the series' timeline. Maybe even Callisto Yew and Kristoph Klavier before they turned bad. Each attorney faces off against a different prosecutor too.

Nobody is off limits from the entire series even if they died or was found guilty in a previous game. There would be an intentional focus on using victims from previous games as witnesses in trials set before the victim died. Also, witnesses from previous games may end up being the victim in a chapter set after they appeared. Who killed Redd White? What quirks does Deid Mann have on the witness stand?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.