Forums

Topic: Good day to everyone here

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

DarkSoulless

Well, this is my first post and, I hope someone will read it. I don't know what do you think about the actual status of 3DS Console, but, I'm sad.

When I saw the release of this incredible gadget I just felt that I need it, and I made every possible thing in my hands to obtain it, but now that I have it, since I opened I felt something was missing.

I don't know how you feel about 3DS, but, I've personally have a problem with Nintendo. I buyed it because I loved my Lite version, but, we have to be honest, Nintendo is always doing the SAME things, since the beginning of time every game of Nintendo it's about Mario and Friends (Luigi, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey, blah) or Zelda, or Starfox, Metroid, and I've to admit to that they've really good games, but, where the heck is the originality? When I'll see some action as in Halo, Gears of Wars, Assassin's Creed, I mean, RPG are good, I actually like them, I love pokemon, but, even pokemon is sodden (a mesh pokemon shows it).

I even miss the Pictochat in my 3DS, or Opera because I like a lot that browser, and, I can't really understand how Nintendo had the fantastic idea of make a console without a PDF reader or Flash, etc, when you know, that things like iPhone or iPad are taking your market as their just because you can play Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds and that funny things.

I'm sad because we are failing Nintendo again, as it failed with Virtual Boy, proof it's the new price.

Now, "PS Vita" is coming and even with the battery trouble it has, I think it will overcome the 3DS and I don't really want it, because I spend my money and my faith on it.

Is someone agree? or am I wrong? Please, comment.

DarkSoulless

LordJumpMad

PSVita Rocks
3DS Sucks
Welcome to the internet

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Consoles are only as good as their software, and 3DS has very little. Until people actually start making games for it, I'd put off judging it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

The 3DS will get better eventually. It's just there hasn't been any worthwhile games for the 3DS lately, except for maybe Star Fox 64 3D I guess. The proper games will start rolling out around Christmas. I think the common idea is the 3DS was released a little too early with literally no summer block buster titles instead having to wait until the end of the year for anything remotely brilliant. :/

The 3DS will have it's time to shine, but not quite yet.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.