Forums

Topic: Games you want to see o 3DS?

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Scollurio

Hello there, (I'm the new guy on here) I thought lets see what you people have to say/are thinking about. With a vast games library of the DS and a not so vast library of 3DS (yet) I'd be interested what games you'd want to see lets say in a year from now!

I'll start sharing my ideas with lots of speculative/wishful thinking included:

1) Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis Remake in 3D - this one would be awesome and would fit the touch screen controls!
2) XCOM Ufo Enemy Unknown, Terror from the Deep, either remake in 3D or just a nice port, again, would work perfectly with touchscreen!
3) Syndicate and Syndicate Wars - the old games, would fit controls and graphic capabilities of the 3DS perfectly!
4) Jagged Alliance Remake in 3D, Tactical games rock!
5) New Double Dragon COOP Beat em Up Sidescroller in 3D!
6) Probably similar to Double Dragon: River City Ransom, anyone can still remember this?
7) I'd love to have more games like EYE OF THE BEHOLDER (or more recently on PC, Legend of Grimrock) - games like this would also be a perfect fit!
8) Of course, new Smash Brothers
9) New Mario Party with Online Play and Lobbies with Voicechat
10) Advance Wars and games like it (Battle Isle, History Line anyone? )
11) New Fire Pro Wrestling

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Im really curious about what you guys have to say, I have to add though, that I am 30 - thus being somewhat of a "mature gamer" and a flood of cute minigames and shovelware doesn't cut it for me, I'd love to see the games out of my list but unfortunately besides the obvious nothing of it is going to happen (anytime soon, or at all).

Share your thoughts!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.