Forums

Topic: Future 3DS Purchases of 2011

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

Nezumi

I didn't see a thread like this, so here we go...

What are your future 3DS related purchases of 2011?

Nezumi | 2664-2185-3229 | Backloggery

Neonpowerstar

I am planning to get Mario Kart 3DS as soon as it comes out! (Although I will still have to beg my mom to buy it for me...)
Seriously, though, I've always been a big fan of the Mario Kart series and I am looking forward to seeing what playing it in person will be like!

If the 3DS has not been discontinued SM3DL and MK7 are awesome games, but if the 3DS has been discontinued Sony has taken over the world.It is not true that both Sony has taken over the world and SM3DL and MK7 are not awesome games.Therefore:Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are...

LzWinky

Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario, Cave Story, Bit.trip Saga

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo

Mario Kart 3D, Star Fox 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Pac-man & Galaga 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Bit. Trip Saga, pretty much all VC games, Megaman Legends 3, Tales from the Abyss,and any more titles that are announced later on I want.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

skywake

Well I want Mario Kart, OoT 3D, Super Mario, Paper Mario as well as Professor Layton and the Last Specter on the DS. Conveniently though my sister, who has a 3DS and more money than me, wants Mario Kart, Super Mario, Paper Mario, Layton and Animal Crossing.

So I figure I'll get Kart, OoT 3D, Super Mario and Rhythm Heaven on Wii (which we also both want) and she can get Kart, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing and Layton. Then I'll also get Skyward Sword.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

iphys

I have OoT, Tetris, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, and Super Mario pre-ordered, and I also plan to get Bit.Trip Saga and Mario Kart.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

kkslider5552000

Letrauc, Kid Icarus, probably Star Fox, Mario, Mario Kart, maybe the not Mercenaries RE game, maybe the Pacman and Galaga game. And some stuff I've forgotten about.

Super Monkey Ball and Pilotwings since I don't have one at this point.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Cr0ssbows

Animal Crossing, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, Ocarina of Time, and all Mario games

Cr0ssbows

Nezumi

June — Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil: Mercenaries
July — N/A
August — Cave Story 3D
September — Star Fox 64 3D
October — N/A
November — Paper Mario 3D
December — N/A

Knux

I have already preordered Ocarina of Time 3D and Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D. I plan on buying (if my wallet can afford it all) Cave Story 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Kid:Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, Sonic Generations, and Bit Trip Saga.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Nezumi

By the way, I only added those I know the release date of.

mark3

Just two games. My first would be Super Mario 3DS(FREE) and the next would be Mario Kart 3DS. I wish I could get more but college is gonna suck up all the money I have.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

Malkeor

Pretty much EVERY game whose video is available for free download on the eShop is on my list, day one if possible.

Resident Evil and MGS are maybes but they do look great, time will tell.

Oh and Cave Story. I might have to finally get that. .
Hopefully this will be the definitive version.

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

skywake

iphys wrote:

I have OoT, Tetris, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, and Super Mario pre-ordered, and I also plan to get Bit.Trip Saga and Mario Kart.

I totally forgot about them. There are too many games to get!!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Tasuki

Nezumi wrote:

I didn't see a thread like this, so here we go...

What are your future 3DS related purchases of 2011?

Getting the 3DS itself will be a great start for me. After that it all depends whats on the VC.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Victoria

I'll get Animal Crossing, whenever that is due out. And I'll probably get Mario Kart because I'm going want something and so far nothing else is really appealing to me. Last weekend I picked up Lego Pirates, which I'm quite enjoying even though it wasn't something that I intended on getting for the 3DS.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

pikku

Ocarina of Time
Super Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart
Tales of the Abyss
Sonic Generations
Heroes of Ruin

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Jamouse

I am definitely Oot 3D, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart.

Although i have to admit that Kid Icarus and Super Mario 3D look pretty tempting...

Jamouse

Blaze

Ocarina Of Time (Pre-Ordered)
Mario Kart (Pre-Ordering right this minute)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Super Mario
Star Fox
Kid Icarus
Paper Mario
Cave Story

They are all definitely 100% on my list which i WILL get. Also, it's unconfirmed, but if Pokemon Grey came out and was released on 3DS later this year then that would also be on my list.

I was also looking at possibly getting DOA Dimensions, but i ignored it at launch as i already had SSFIV but it looks quite good. Also Tales of the Abyss will most likely be on my list when more details are released.

Edited on by Blaze

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Blaze

WaveBoy wrote:

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

Ocarina Of Time (Pre-Ordered)
Mario Kart (Pre-Ordering right this minute)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Super Mario
Star Fox
Kid Icarus

They are all definitely 100% on my list which i WILL get.

I was also looking at possibly getting DOA Dimensions, but i ignored it at launch as i already had SSFIV but it looks quite good. Also Tales of the Abyss will most likely be on my list when more details are released.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is being released in 2012, you gotta wait a little longer for this one.

Oh yeah... I wish Nintendo would hurry up and release some good games!!! If the best they can do for the 3DS Launch is Pilotwings Resort, I'm stunned! Also, i know this will also be in 2012 but Layton v Wright for 3DS. Nobody seems very interested in it, am i the only one who loved the Phoenix Wright series???

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.