3DS Forum

Topic: Future 3DS Purchases of 2011

Showing 1 to 20 of 45

AuthorMessage

Nezumi

1. Posted:

I didn't see a thread like this, so here we go...

What are your future 3DS related purchases of 2011?

Nezumi | 2664-2185-3229 | Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Neonpowerstar

2. Posted:

I am planning to get Mario Kart 3DS as soon as it comes out! (Although I will still have to beg my mom to buy it for me...)
Seriously, though, I've always been a big fan of the Mario Kart series and I am looking forward to seeing what playing it in person will be like! :)

If the 3DS has not been discontinued SM3DL and MK7 are awesome games, but if the 3DS has been discontinued Sony has taken over the world.It is not true that both Sony has taken over the world and SM3DL and MK7 are not awesome games.Therefore:Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are awesome games.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

3. Posted:

Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario, Cave Story, Bit.trip Saga

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

4. Posted:

Mario Kart 3D, Star Fox 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Pac-man & Galaga 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Bit. Trip Saga, pretty much all VC games, Megaman Legends 3, Tales from the Abyss,and any more titles that are announced later on I want.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

skywake

5. Posted:

Well I want Mario Kart, OoT 3D, Super Mario, Paper Mario as well as Professor Layton and the Last Specter on the DS. Conveniently though my sister, who has a 3DS and more money than me, wants Mario Kart, Super Mario, Paper Mario, Layton and Animal Crossing.

So I figure I'll get Kart, OoT 3D, Super Mario and Rhythm Heaven on Wii (which we also both want) and she can get Kart, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing and Layton. Then I'll also get Skyward Sword.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

iphys

6. Posted:

I have OoT, Tetris, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, and Super Mario pre-ordered, and I also plan to get Bit.Trip Saga and Mario Kart.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7. Posted:

Letrauc, Kid Icarus, probably Star Fox, Mario, Mario Kart, maybe the not Mercenaries RE game, maybe the Pacman and Galaga game. And some stuff I've forgotten about.

Super Monkey Ball and Pilotwings since I don't have one at this point.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Cr0ssbows

8. Posted:

Animal Crossing, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, Ocarina of Time, and all Mario games

Cr0ssbows

AuthorMessage

Nezumi

9. Posted:

June — Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil: Mercenaries
July — N/A
August — Cave Story 3D
September — Star Fox 64 3D
October — N/A
November — Paper Mario 3D
December — N/A

AuthorMessage

Knux

10. Posted:

I have already preordered Ocarina of Time 3D and Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D. I plan on buying (if my wallet can afford it all) Cave Story 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Kid:Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, Sonic Generations, and Bit Trip Saga.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Nezumi

11. Posted:

By the way, I only added those I know the release date of.

AuthorMessage

mark3

12. Posted:

Just two games. My first would be Super Mario 3DS(FREE) and the next would be Mario Kart 3DS. I wish I could get more but college is gonna suck up all the money I have.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

13. Posted:

Pretty much EVERY game whose video is available for free download on the eShop is on my list, day one if possible.

Resident Evil and MGS are maybes but they do look great, time will tell.

Oh and Cave Story. I might have to finally get that. .
Hopefully this will be the definitive version.

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

skywake

14. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I have OoT, Tetris, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, and Super Mario pre-ordered, and I also plan to get Bit.Trip Saga and Mario Kart.

I totally forgot about them. There are too many games to get!!

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

15. Posted:

Nezumi wrote:

I didn't see a thread like this, so here we go...

What are your future 3DS related purchases of 2011?

Getting the 3DS itself will be a great start for me. After that it all depends whats on the VC.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Victoria

16. Posted:

I'll get Animal Crossing, whenever that is due out. And I'll probably get Mario Kart because I'm going want something and so far nothing else is really appealing to me. Last weekend I picked up Lego Pirates, which I'm quite enjoying even though it wasn't something that I intended on getting for the 3DS.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

17. Posted:

Super Mario 3D B-)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 3D
Mega Man Legends 3
Star Fox 64 3D
Pacman & Galaga
Super Monkey Ball 3D

And it's a big instant NO for Animal Crossing 3D for me. Yet I'm still torn on RE: Mercanaries 3D....I'm not sure if i want to bother or waste my time with a glorified Mercanaries mode...If it contained Vs Mode I'd definitly cave in a drop the cash-ola! B-) Cave Story 3D is also a maybe, and I'm leaning towards a No for MGS Snake Eater.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

18. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

I'll get Animal Crossing, whenever that is due out. And I'll probably get Mario Kart because I'm going want something and so far nothing else is really appealing to me. Last weekend I picked up Lego Pirates, which I'm quite enjoying even though it wasn't something that I intended on getting for the 3DS.

Nothing else appeals to you, really? Not even Super Mario 3D? :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

pikku

19. Posted:

Ocarina of Time
Super Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart
Tales of the Abyss
Sonic Generations
Heroes of Ruin

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

20. Posted:

I am definitely Oot 3D, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart.

Although i have to admit that Kid Icarus and Super Mario 3D look pretty tempting...

Jamouse