Forums

Topic: Flipnote Memo Discussion

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Bubbab5

Flipnote Studio was the only thing I played on the DSIXL so I like to see Flipnote Memo out soon.So tell me what you like to be added and like colors just your basics and any ideas you have.

Edited on by Bubbab5

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

RoyalBlur

I thought it was an exclusive to the DSi just as 3DS Ware in an exclusive to the 3DS but I could be wrong. Perhaps, Flipnote Studio is coming to the 3DS.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

19Robb92

TokyoRed wrote:

I thought it was an exclusive to the DSi just as 3DS Ware in an exclusive to the 3DS but I could be wrong. Perhaps, Flipnote Studio is coming to the 3DS.

Flipnote Studio is exclusive to DSi, Flipnote Memo is Flipnote Studios continuation and is coming out for 3DS.

@OP:
There's not much know of anything about it more than that it exists. But I hope we get it as soon as possible, love the the original.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Bubbab5

I thought Nintendo said it be out in the summer

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

theblackdragon

There's a thread here in the appropriate section of the forums where users are already discussing Flipnote Memo for 3DS eShop. Please feel free to continue this discussion there :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.