Forums

Topic: First three 3DS games

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

GameNWatchFTW

What should they be? Only 3DS exclusives please.

Edited on by GameNWatchFTW

GameNWatchFTW

KryptoniteKrunch

My first 3 were Super Mario 3D Land, LoZ OoT 3D and Mario Kart 7. All good - excellent games, you should get all three.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

6ch6ris6

my first were:
nintendogs
ridge racer 3D
zelda OoT 3D

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

AceGrey

Steel Diver it's a cool game and cheap.
In my opinion a hidden jem!

My first 3 games were

Zelda OoT
Mario 3d Land
Starfox 64 3D

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

RR529

It really depends on what you like.

I've personally found Tales of the Abyss, OoT3D, KI:U, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, & Ace Combat: AHL to be my favorites, so I'd recommend any of them.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SirSmugleaf

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my first were:
nintendogs
ridge racer 3D
zelda OoT 3D

Exactly the same!!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

BenAV

My first three were Super Street Fighter IV, Nintendogs + Cats and PES 2011... options were pretty limited back then.
If I was going to choose three now it'd have to be Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7 aaaaand probably either Super Mario 3D Land, Ocarina of Time 3D or Virtue's Last Reward (which my copy of hasn't arrived yet but I'm anticipating more greatness).
Resident Evil: Revelations and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy both worth considering too, with lots of value for money (about 200 hours combined between them for me).

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

GarchompPit

Resident Evil:Revelaitions The resident evil franchise on his first days perfect,horrifying-Super Mario 3D Land Great platformer with fun and simple gameplay and pretty hard in the later worlds if you are new to mario Games -Dead or Alive dimension or Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition Just awesome

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

Betelgroose

I would recommend Kid Icarus Uprising, Super Mario 3D Land, and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

xBASSxMONSTAx

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Kart 7
Professor Layton 5 (the best one ever)
Zelda 3D

xBASSxMONSTAx

Namco

I had the 3ds on release day but waited for some good games

• pilotwings resort
  • Zelda ocarina of time 3d
  • starfox 64 3d
    @xBASSxMONSTAx can't agree with that professor Layton 3 is the best

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

CrimsonMoonMist

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D,
Resident Evil Revelations
and then Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance.
I'm quite happy with all of them.

CrimsonMoonMist

rayword45

My first three: Super Mario 3D Land
Cave Story 3D
Bit. Trip SAGA

My recommendations: Super Mario 3D Land - Easily accessible and a showcase title
Kid Icarus Uprising - Get used to the controls and this is by far the most addictive and rewarding 3DS experience
Toss up between Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance or Mario Kart 7. One is a great RPG with plenty of content (and can be found for around $20 with a bit of searching). One is another Mario Kart title. Except with customizable karts and superior online.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.