Forums

Topic: First Maka Wuhu, Now Wuhu Loop! Nintendo needs to fix these glitches!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Cr0ssbows

Almost everyone knows the glitch in Maka Wuhu, but Wuhu Loop is another story. For anyone that doesn't know the glitch I'm not telling you how to do it, although it's pretty easy to figure out if you have a Wuhu Loop ghost data between 1:23, and 1:30. Anyway, now that Maka Wuhu isn't the only glitched level do you think Nintendo may consider sending an update to fix these problems?

Cr0ssbows

Hokori

are you sure its a glitch and not intentional from nintendo

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

parodius

After Nintendo's formal response to the first glitch, I'm probably going to say no. I don't even remember if the 3ds was said to have the infrastructure for 'patches' or updating content that isn't already part of the game (eg: sm3dland is preprogramed to receive mystery boxes, but MK7 isn't preprogramed to update for course correction).

3ds frended cod: 5412-9903-3816

Ridien

Yeah, I saw someone do it in Wuhu Loop last night...

Unfortunately, they can't send an update. The game wasn't designed with patches in mind, and it isn't programmed to look for them on the SD card. The only option Nintendo would have would be to fix the glitches on future prints of the actual came cards, and they've already said they won't do that because it would give an unfair advantage to people who have the original, glitchy versions. At this point, there's really nothing we can do about it other than try to avoid groups that constantly pick those two courses. It's upsetting, but that's just how it is.

Luckily, 90% of the groups I get matched with on worldwide are full of people that don't pick those courses, so it seems like the majority of people aren't abusing it. Morals ftw!

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0547-0492

BulbasaurusRex

We already knew about the Wuhu Loop glitch. We just don't complain about it, because it's harder to pull off and doesn't result in it constantly getting picked online.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Simon_Deku

Jeff wrote:

Yeah, I saw someone do it in Wuhu Loop last night...

Unfortunately, they can't send an update. The game wasn't designed with patches in mind, and it isn't programmed to look for them on the SD card. The only option Nintendo would have would be to fix the glitches on future prints of the actual came cards, and they've already said they won't do that because it would give an unfair advantage to people who have the original, glitchy versions. At this point, there's really nothing we can do about it other than try to avoid groups that constantly pick those two courses. It's upsetting, but that's just how it is.

Luckily, 90% of the groups I get matched with on worldwide are full of people that don't pick those courses, so it seems like the majority of people aren't abusing it. Morals ftw!

Maybe they should release a fixed version where people with the new version can't play against people with the buggy version online. It's an idea,

Minecraft is almighty!

TeeJay

Nintendo had a formal response to the first glitch?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.