Forums

Topic: StarFox 64 3DS $14.99 free shipping today only ( 6 hours left )

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

jiminmichigan

I have been shopping 3DSgames to go with the 3DS XL I bought the wife for Christmas.
I ran across this groupon deal for the StarFox 64 3DS for $19.99 then you can use a $5 off coupon code 5off15
They did charge me sales tax, but not complaining.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-star-fox-64-3d-for-nintendo-3... &tsToken=US_AFF_0_200011_201101_0&wid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fatwallet.com&utm_campaign=200011&utm_medium=afl&utm_source=GPN&z=skip

Edited on by jiminmichigan

jiminmichigan

GuSolarFlare

first advertising like this is against the rules
second Firefox is an Intenet browser
third Star Fox 64 is an awesome game not an internet browser and so it must not be mistaken for FireFox......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

OdnetninAges wrote:

Next thing you know, Chrom will be playable along with FireFox in Super Smash Bros.

MODS don't lock this thread! it is the reason this golden post exist!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

jiminmichigan

GuSilverFlame wrote:

third Star Fox 64 is an awesome game not an internet browser and so it must not be mistaken for FireFox......

ooops, didn't realize letting other forum members know about a ( what I Thought ) was a good deal. For that I am sorry.
Yes, I missed spelled, I ment StarFox 64 3DS
And because memebers here stated it was an awesome game, I bought it for the above price.

Again, Mod's...I'm sorry if I broke a rule. I didn't mean to.

jiminmichigan

GuSolarFlare

jiminmichigan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ooops, didn't realize letting other forum members know about a ( what I Thought ) was a good deal. For that I am sorry.
Yes, I missed spelled, I ment StarFox 64 3DS
And because memebers here stated it was an awesome game, I bought it for the above price.

Again, Mod's...I'm sorry if I broke a rule. I didn't mean to.

no prob even I broke this rule once
I'm not a NL staff member but I'm sure they'll say to just put the link in your signature next time instead of making a thread about it!
and I might be late but welcome to NL! be sure to read the community rules it helps a lot when you're new here!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

jiminmichigan

Let me start with...I am NOT trying to be a pain in the caboose here, but:

I read the whole " Community Rules " section, and nothing states I did something wrong by posting the link to a good buy.
I also read the " Advertising Policy "
I also read " Terms of Use "

If you can find it, please show me where. I believe in rules being honored ( I'm 52 yo and have run several large forums ).

jiminmichigan

GuSolarFlare

maybe the rules changed then... I'm sure it was in the same bullet point as the "no begging" part... well then if there's no problem here I'm sorry for the trouble ^^'

my Backloggery

rayword45

Yeah, sales threads have been going on like this for a while now.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

jiminmichigan

GuSilverFlame wrote:

maybe the rules changed then... I'm sure it was in the same bullet point as the "no begging" part... well then if there's no problem here I'm sorry for the trouble ^^'

Yea, I reread that bullet a couple times to make sure I wasn't missing something. I think that's geared more to people making money off those click/paramid scemes.

And no trouble here, it was a good point in time for me to read the rules. All's good.

jiminmichigan

LzWinky

Just to clarify, the advertising rule is against users who are advertising their own stuff (i.e. posting a link to their own website, selling their systems or games, etc.). Links to sales and deals such as Gamestop, Wal-mart, and online are not against the rules.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Wheeler

I can play Star Fox 64 without getting bored.

Wheeler

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.