3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 821 to 840 of 4,828

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

821. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm already plotting to have Cordelia marry "me" (the avatar character). I have problems...

I was planning on habing my character marry Tiki, since the stat growths would be very balanced if I used a Second Seal to turn Morgan into a Strategist, 90 HP, 40 on the defenses, and then above 50 across the rest.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

822. Posted:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm already plotting to have Cordelia marry "me" (the avatar character). I have problems...

I was planning on habing my character marry Tiki, since the stat growths would be very balanced if I used a Second Seal to turn Morgan into a Strategist, 90 HP, 40 on the defenses, and then above 50 across the rest.

... Not gonna judge you bro. :D

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

823. Posted:

For those in NA that still care. The intent to buy survey expires on the 28th so go get your extra coins.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

824. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

For those in NA that still care. The intent to buy survey expires on the 28th so go get your extra coins.

Thanks for the heads up

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

825. Posted:

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will? :o ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

826. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will? :o ;)

I just hope if they get rid of one of the FE characters that it's Marth, I never liked Marth, and never understood why anyone liked him, Ike is way more awesome, especially in Radiant Dawn.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

827. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm already plotting to have Cordelia marry "me" (the avatar character). I have problems...

I was planning on habing my character marry Tiki, since the stat growths would be very balanced if I used a Second Seal to turn Morgan into a Strategist, 90 HP, 40 on the defenses, and then above 50 across the rest.

... Not gonna judge you bro. :D

Because that would let us judge you. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

828. Posted:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will? :o ;)

I just hope if they get rid of one of the FE characters that it's Marth, I never liked Marth, and never understood why anyone liked him, Ike is way more awesome, especially in Radiant Dawn.

I doubt that would happen though. Marth is practically the representation of the FE series.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

829. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will? :o ;)

I just hope if they get rid of one of the FE characters that it's Marth, I never liked Marth, and never understood why anyone liked him, Ike is way more awesome, especially in Radiant Dawn.

I doubt that would happen though. Marth is practically the representation of the FE series.

Yeah to all you Smash Bros noobs out there! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

830. Posted:

Funny, I always liked Marth and not Ike. That's mostly due to Brawl though, as that's the character my brother likes to use (and thus I hate).

It would be neat to see some new FE characters in the next Smash Bros, Erika, Ephraim, or Chrom to be precise.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

831. Posted:

Actually, when I play as Kirby (he's one of my best characters) and if there is a CPU Marth and/or Ike, I always copy them the very chance I get. Then get upset if I lose the ability because I'd lose my "fabulous blue hair" (Marth) or "awesome blue hair" (Ike). I think I've developed a strong liking to blue hair for some reason. XD

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

832. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Funny, I always liked Marth and not Ike. That's mostly due to Brawl though, as that's the character my brother likes to use (and thus I hate)..

Give your brother a high five for me. :O
As long as it's not to the face.
And as long as you arn't carrying any sharp implements at the time.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

833. Posted:

Okay... I've made absolutely ZERO progress on Sacred Stones.

I'm in Ch 15 (Scorched Sands), and no matter how close I get to beating it, something ALWAYS goes wrong. Mostly my fault, but not all the time. Once, I had my Great Knight unit fight Valter with full health, and Valter AUTO CRITS HIM.

Unacceptable. I'm not losing anyone in this.
...After I eventually beat this (been stuck for months now) I'll go level grind in the tower. Screw balance.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

834. Posted:

Marth really is the representation character for this series, both in the story of the games and for fans as well.

If the next Smash Brothers game follows tradition, then it will have Marth and Krohm, which would be awesome, though I'd love to see Lukina as well. I think she's great.

Though I think it wouldn't be such a horrible idea to have DLC characters, since there are so many franchises that these games represent. I'd pay 100-200 yen for Lukina, or any other character that I'd really like included.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

835. Posted:

@TysonOfTime - I'm guessing you haven't play Erika because you can't leave after level 14 till you beat it

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

836. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@TysonOfTime - I'm guessing you haven't play Erika because you can't leave after level 14 till you beat it

Sorry, I don't understand. Ch 14 was inside Jehanna Hall, and I beat that one...

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

837. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@TysonOfTime - I'm guessing you haven't play Erika because you can't leave after level 14 till you beat it

Sorry, I don't understand. Ch 14 was inside Jehanna Hall, and I beat that one...

I had no choice but to play chapter 15, I couldn't run off to grind

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

838. Posted:

Oh yeah. That's the same for me too. I need to beat 15 before I grind as well... -_-

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ultrasann

839. Posted:

Everybody is so knowledgeable about this franchise. I feel so late and stupid. Lol

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。
(Koketsu ni irazunba koji wo ezu)
If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5194-2925 | Nintendo Network ID: ultrasann | Twitter: ultrasann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

840. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko As long as they don't dare touch Ike! Roy was understandable for being cut out, but nobody messes with Ike!

@Schroedus Don't worry, you're not alone here. :/

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64