Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 821 to 840 of 5,116

Void

WingedFish wrote:

I'm already plotting to have Cordelia marry "me" (the avatar character). I have problems...

I was planning on habing my character marry Tiki, since the stat growths would be very balanced if I used a Second Seal to turn Morgan into a Strategist, 90 HP, 40 on the defenses, and then above 50 across the rest.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm already plotting to have Cordelia marry "me" (the avatar character). I have problems...

I was planning on habing my character marry Tiki, since the stat growths would be very balanced if I used a Second Seal to turn Morgan into a Strategist, 90 HP, 40 on the defenses, and then above 50 across the rest.

... Not gonna judge you bro.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

For those in NA that still care. The intent to buy survey expires on the 28th so go get your extra coins.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lan

Tech101 wrote:

For those in NA that still care. The intent to buy survey expires on the 28th so go get your extra coins.

Thanks for the heads up

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Snagrio

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

WingedFish wrote:

I just realized something. Every single FE character that appeared in Smash Bros. (not including Lyn the Assist Trophy) had a cape and some sort of headband. Chrom has a cape, but no headband. So, he won't get to be playable since it would break the "tradition" if you will?

I just hope if they get rid of one of the FE characters that it's Marth, I never liked Marth, and never understood why anyone liked him, Ike is way more awesome, especially in Radiant Dawn.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

... Not gonna judge you bro.

Because that would let us judge you.

Snagrio

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just hope if they get rid of one of the FE characters that it's Marth, I never liked Marth, and never understood why anyone liked him, Ike is way more awesome, especially in Radiant Dawn.

I doubt that would happen though. Marth is practically the representation of the FE series.

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I doubt that would happen though. Marth is practically the representation of the FE series.

Yeah to all you Smash Bros noobs out there!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Funny, I always liked Marth and not Ike. That's mostly due to Brawl though, as that's the character my brother likes to use (and thus I hate).

It would be neat to see some new FE characters in the next Smash Bros, Erika, Ephraim, or Chrom to be precise.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Snagrio

Actually, when I play as Kirby (he's one of my best characters) and if there is a CPU Marth and/or Ike, I always copy them the very chance I get. Then get upset if I lose the ability because I'd lose my "fabulous blue hair" (Marth) or "awesome blue hair" (Ike). I think I've developed a strong liking to blue hair for some reason. XD

Snagrio

Void

CapnPancakes wrote:

Funny, I always liked Marth and not Ike. That's mostly due to Brawl though, as that's the character my brother likes to use (and thus I hate)..

Give your brother a high five for me.
As long as it's not to the face.
And as long as you arn't carrying any sharp implements at the time.

Edited on by Void

TysonOfTime

Okay... I've made absolutely ZERO progress on Sacred Stones.

I'm in Ch 15 (Scorched Sands), and no matter how close I get to beating it, something ALWAYS goes wrong. Mostly my fault, but not all the time. Once, I had my Great Knight unit fight Valter with full health, and Valter AUTO CRITS HIM.

Unacceptable. I'm not losing anyone in this.
...After I eventually beat this (been stuck for months now) I'll go level grind in the tower. Screw balance.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Tsuchinoko

Marth really is the representation character for this series, both in the story of the games and for fans as well.

If the next Smash Brothers game follows tradition, then it will have Marth and Krohm, which would be awesome, though I'd love to see Lukina as well. I think she's great.

Though I think it wouldn't be such a horrible idea to have DLC characters, since there are so many franchises that these games represent. I'd pay 100-200 yen for Lukina, or any other character that I'd really like included.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Aqueous

@TysonOfTime - I'm guessing you haven't play Erika because you can't leave after level 14 till you beat it

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Aqueous wrote:

@TysonOfTime - I'm guessing you haven't play Erika because you can't leave after level 14 till you beat it

Sorry, I don't understand. Ch 14 was inside Jehanna Hall, and I beat that one...

Aqueous

TysonOfTime wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand. Ch 14 was inside Jehanna Hall, and I beat that one...

I had no choice but to play chapter 15, I couldn't run off to grind

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Oh yeah. That's the same for me too. I need to beat 15 before I grind as well... -_-

ultrasann

Everybody is so knowledgeable about this franchise. I feel so late and stupid. Lol

ultrasann

Snagrio

@Tsuchinoko As long as they don't dare touch Ike! Roy was understandable for being cut out, but nobody messes with Ike!

@Schroedus Don't worry, you're not alone here. :/

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.