3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 781 to 800 of 5,079

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

781. Posted:

Probably a dumb question but...

Is Lyon in this game?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheConsonant

782. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Probably a dumb question but...

Is Lyon in this game?

No. I don't think he's on any spotpass team either.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

783. Posted:

pashaveliki wrote:

Also: wanna trade friend codes?

Sure, mines 4425 - 1488 - 7357.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

784. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Probably a dumb question but...

Is Lyon in this game?

Yeah, he is, along with a few other FE 8 characters. http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html#fe8

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheConsonant

785. Posted:

Void wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Probably a dumb question but...

Is Lyon in this game?

Yeah, he is, along with a few other FE 8 characters. http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html#fe8

Oh, he is on a spotpass team? I didn't remember that; sweet.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

786. Posted:

This is coming out on Japanese eShops just in time for international release... Man I can't wait to play this

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

787. Posted:

I just wanted to pop in and say I am fourteen hours in and absolutely enthralled. You guys are going to love this.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

paburrows

788. Posted:

I'm loving the demo, I really can't wait for the game itself, I was looking for another Final Fantasy Tactics A2 when I got Pokemon Conquest and was a little disappointed, but Fire Emblem seems a step above even FFTA2!

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

789. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I just wanted to pop in and say I am fourteen hours in and absolutely enthralled. You guys are going to love this.

In other words, you're indirectly taunting us. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

790. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Does anyone even use Fredrick? I mean he is so over powering that he hogs all the experience to himself lol. Even then its not much. All I use him for is a barrier for characters with low hit points. Or the occasional attack because I don't have a choice!

I use him all the time. He's great for taking out the big guys while you can use an archer or magic user as backup. Veiku/Vick? (I don't know his name in any of the western versions) becomes like this later on as well. I find both of them really fun though, and Veiku has really funny dialogue, at least in the Japanese version.

I think the characters I used the most in my first playthrough were Nono, Veiku, Frederik, Rukina/Lukina, Jerome, Udo/Wood?, and Saarya.

There's plenty of ways to level up lower characters outside of normal chapters. The DLC mummy chapter and some of the random map battles, as well as some of the low level wifi connection (streetpass?) battles help a lot with that.

Even on my second playthrough I'm still finding some characters like Soware and Viore hard to use, but that might just be from lack of interest.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

791. Posted:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pashaveliki

792. Posted:

@TheConsonant @Void bangarang.

go ahead and add me 3024-5201-8983

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

793. Posted:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

794. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

Sorry, you can also answer, but please please please don't mention any story elements. I don't even wanna know names. :D

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

795. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

Sorry, you can also answer, but please please please don't mention any story elements. I don't even wanna know names. :D

No names? That's kind of hard to avoid at this point. There's been names being thrown around for months.

Well...I would say this game has a deeper story than any Fire Emblem game I've ever played. The characters and smart and funny, and even though there's a huge roster, each character has their own individual quirks and personality traits. There's also a running theme of strong women in this game, as well as making hard decisions, and how deep friendships can mean more than anything else.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

796. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

Sorry, you can also answer, but please please please don't mention any story elements. I don't even wanna know names. :D

No names? That's kind of hard to avoid at this point. There's been names being thrown around for months.

Well...I would say this game has a deeper story than any Fire Emblem game I've ever played. The characters and smart and funny, and even though there's a huge roster, each character has their own individual quirks and personality traits. There's also a running theme of strong women in this game, as well as making hard decisions, and how deep friendships can mean more than anything else.

Better than RD, which I feel is the best? Like how it revealed so much stuff about characters and felt like you were truly fighting huge battles all over this huge continent?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

797. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

Sorry, you can also answer, but please please please don't mention any story elements. I don't even wanna know names. :D

No names? That's kind of hard to avoid at this point. There's been names being thrown around for months.

Well...I would say this game has a deeper story than any Fire Emblem game I've ever played. The characters and smart and funny, and even though there's a huge roster, each character has their own individual quirks and personality traits. There's also a running theme of strong women in this game, as well as making hard decisions, and how deep friendships can mean more than anything else.

Better than RD, which I feel is the best? Like how it revealed so much stuff about characters and felt like you were truly fighting huge battles all over this huge continent?

Haha, well it would be a matter of taste to say which one is the best, but for me, this is the best Fire Emblem game. It just feels so epic and amazing. And I actually cared about the characters. Plus the music is great.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

798. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lan wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Is is more like the console ones or the GBA ones? I notice the Tellius games had more story between chapters and felt like it was on a much wider scale.

Hmph, I've had this game since it came out and I made this thread, and nobody asks me questions :(

Sorry, you can also answer, but please please please don't mention any story elements. I don't even wanna know names. :D

No names? That's kind of hard to avoid at this point. There's been names being thrown around for months.

Well...I would say this game has a deeper story than any Fire Emblem game I've ever played. The characters and smart and funny, and even though there's a huge roster, each character has their own individual quirks and personality traits. There's also a running theme of strong women in this game, as well as making hard decisions, and how deep friendships can mean more than anything else.

Better than RD, which I feel is the best? Like how it revealed so much stuff about characters and felt like you were truly fighting huge battles all over this huge continent?

Haha, well it would be a matter of taste to say which one is the best, but for me, this is the best Fire Emblem game. It just feels so epic and amazing. And I actually cared about the characters. Plus the music is great.

You can say that again. I've been listening to the same few tracks (in other words what I've been able to find on YouTube) for months, and they never get old! It gets even better when I play the demo and hear the music in context. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

799. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko Are there assignable skills like in FE 9 and 10?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

800. Posted:

BTW, I didn't know FE games were hard to get ahold of.

I'm not sure how long after release it was when I bought them, but I got Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon for $10 each in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart, lol (Sacred Stones was even in a two in one pack deal, with some puzzle game).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)