Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 681 to 700 of 5,116

Void

WingedFish wrote:

It seems Nintendo finally wants the series of FE to be fully known. Behold, Awakening's very own TV commercial!
[youtube:mg7qQnxFQ-g

If you guys watched that, you just revealed a major spoiler to your self.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Retro_on_theGo

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

It seems Nintendo finally wants the series of FE to be fully known. Behold, Awakening's very own TV commercial!

Crud, I thought so. What the heck Nintendo?! I'm just gonna forcefully block that out as hard as I can and not visit this thread until I beat the game.

Lan

Let's not discuss the spoiler any longer, whatever it was!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Klunk23

I went through the demo with Chrom paired up with my avatar the entire time, (my unit was in the front) I had my avatar use the sword the entire time. I was able to get him up to level 7. I felt kind of proud of myself that I was able to get him to level 7 in 2 levels.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

moomoo

Wait, what? I didn't see a spoiler in there, to be frank.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

TheConsonant

Most people won't notice if you don't bring attention to it so don't even say there was one.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

TysonOfTime

I rewatched it, there's nothing that seems like a spoiler, since everything is out of context.
Unless you mean Marth and Chrom fighting, but that's been shown off before I believe, and is heavily hinted towards on the cover.

If it's something else, we won't understand it until we know what the spoiler is exactly.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Lan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm replaying the sacred stones now in anticipation of this game!

Me too! I just beat Chapter 4. My best units are Eirika and Ross I think

Dragon friend safari

TysonOfTime

...I'm still just trying to play trough Sacred Stones for he first time...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

funkybebop

so is the video spoiler free then? i'm trying to decide if i should watch it D:

funkybebop

3DS Friend Code: 1392-4143-7011

Don

Frys.com has this on preorder for $29.99 (after checkout)

Don

Lan

funkybebop wrote:

so is the video spoiler free then? i'm trying to decide if i should watch it D:

It's just random video clips out of context. It won't spoil anything

Dragon friend safari

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Crud, I thought so. What the heck Nintendo?! I'm just gonna forcefully block that out as hard as I can and not visit this thread until I beat the game.

Oops, didn't notice that. It's pretty obscure though, so it shouldn't really matter too much. Besides, I (sadly) already know the spoiler. But don't worry, my lips are sealed.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

TysonOfTime wrote:

Unless you mean Marth and Chrom fighting, but that's been shown off before I believe, and is heavily hinted towards on the cover.

That was one of the first things shown. No, it wasn't what I was talking about, it won't matter eventually, but it won't be as surprising when it's revealed in game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

ThePirateCaptain

Just beat the demo on hard, now to try my fate in Lunatic.

I've also been shopping around for some of the older games, and holy mackerel, they're expensive. I did find a good price for the GBA Fire Emblem so I'll look forward to playing that.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Lan

CapnPancakez wrote:

Just beat the demo on hard, now to try my fate in Lunatic.

I've also been shopping around for some of the older games, and holy mackerel, they're expensive. I did find a good price for the GBA Fire Emblem so I'll look forward to playing that.

Yep. I'd wager that many a Fire Emblem fan is trying to get their hands on the older games in anticipation for Awakening, and it's driving up the prices a bit.

Dragon friend safari

TheConsonant

Check gamestops for path of radiance since a lot of them haven't phased out GCN games quite yet. It'll only be $25 instead of the $50+ you'll get everywhere else. As for the GBA games, you'll most likely have to rely on websites like ebay and amazon.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Lan

TheConsonant wrote:

Check gamestops for path of radiance since a lot of them haven't phased out GCN games quite yet. It'll only be $25 instead of the $50+ you'll get everywhere else. As for the GBA games, you'll most likely have to rely on websites like ebay and amazon.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check tomorrow

Dragon friend safari

pariah164

For those who are playing FE for the first time (like me), is picking Casual a bad thing? A lot of FE fans have flamed me for saying I'm picking casual when I get the game.

Also, side note... The tiny feet on the sprites bother me something fierce. Am I alone?

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.