3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 641 to 660 of 5,034

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

641. Posted:

I've got Sacred Stones on my 3DS, but right now it's the only FE I own. Should I pre-order or wait till launch? The artbook intrigues me but...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

642. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I've got Sacred Stones on my 3DS, but right now it's the only FE I own. Should I pre-order or wait till launch? The artbook intrigues me but...

Pre order NOW!!! If you liked SS then you will LOVE this game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

643. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Pre order NOW!!! If you liked SS then you will LOVE this game!

Oh there's no doubt in my mind I'll get it. I've been following this game since before Japan got it. It's just that I can't drive yet, so I'll have to have the money from my gaming budget at the right time when my mom goes out.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Lan

644. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yes, preorder. Right now. Why are you reading this? You should be at this website, not freaking reading forum posts http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-awaken...

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

645. Posted:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yes, preorder. Right now. Why are you reading this? You should be at this website, not freaking reading forum posts http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-awaken...

But... I no has credit card...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lan

646. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Damn. Disregard my previous statement...go to Gamestop and preorder it.

Edited on by Lan

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

647. Posted:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Damn. Disregard my previous statement...go to Gamestop and preorder it.

Alright. Next time I go out I will.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lan

648. Posted:

http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Scree...

I just noticed that Ike's arm is a sword...Is this canon? Also, if you actually know the answer don't spoil it please, let's just speculate about it :D

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

649. Posted:

Lan wrote:

http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Scree...

I just noticed that Ike's arm is a sword...Is this canon? Also, if you actually know the answer don't spoil it please, let's just speculate about it :D

Maybe it's his SSB4 outfit? I'm pretty sure it's not his Awakening DLC outfit.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

650. Posted:

Also, something I just wondered: What happens if you pay for a DLC character and they die?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lan

651. Posted:

As far as I know it's Awakening artwork

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

652. Posted:

If it is, it's not cannon.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

653. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Also, something I just wondered: What happens if you pay for a DLC character and they die?

I guess your out two bucks then. ;). Lol that's actually a good question. I'm sure you can still use them just not if you save after you completed a mission. Of course casual mode will be different.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

654. Posted:

That's not his arm, unfortunately the artist just drew is at a weird perspective, if you look closely at his shoulder you'll be able to see his actual arm.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

655. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I guess your out two bucks then. ;). Lol that's actually a good question. I'm sure you can still use them just not if you save after you completed a mission. Of course casual mode will be different.

REAL men play Classic. XD

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lan

656. Posted:

Playing on casual I think would take a lot from the game. People just starting out might just blast through without really playing the way it's meant to be played. Maybe there's a penalty for death?

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

657. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Playing on casual I think would take a lot from the game. People just starting out might just blast through without really playing the way it's meant to be played. Maybe there's a penalty for death?

Exactly. They'll never experience the sensation of terror that occurs when their powerhouse unit with all the best items is getting it's ass handed to them.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

658. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I believe in FE12 where the mechanic was originally introduced you had to wait a chapter before using that character; however, I never played that on casual so I might be wrong plus I'm not sure if they carried that over.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

659. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Real men have a credit card :P

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

660. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Real men have a credit card :P

Good thing I'm still a teenager then! :D

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery