Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 641 to 660 of 5,125

Spoony_Tech

TheLilK98 wrote:

I've got Sacred Stones on my 3DS, but right now it's the only FE I own. Should I pre-order or wait till launch? The artbook intrigues me but...

Pre order NOW!!! If you liked SS then you will LOVE this game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheLilK98

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I've got Sacred Stones on my 3DS, but right now it's the only FE I own. Should I pre-order or wait till launch? The artbook intrigues me but...

Pre order NOW!!! If you liked SS then you will LOVE this game!

Oh there's no doubt in my mind I'll get it. I've been following this game since before Japan got it. It's just that I can't drive yet, so I'll have to have the money from my gaming budget at the right time when my mom goes out.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Lan

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yes, preorder. Right now. Why are you reading this? You should be at this website, not freaking reading forum posts http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-awaken...

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

TheLilK98

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yes, preorder. Right now. Why are you reading this? You should be at this website, not freaking reading forum posts http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-awaken...

But... I no has credit card...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Lan

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Damn. Disregard my previous statement...go to Gamestop and preorder it.

Edited on by Lan

Dragon friend safari

TheLilK98

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Damn. Disregard my previous statement...go to Gamestop and preorder it.

Alright. Next time I go out I will.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Lan

As far as I know it's Awakening artwork

Dragon friend safari

Spoony_Tech

TheLilK98 wrote:

Also, something I just wondered: What happens if you pay for a DLC character and they die?

I guess your out two bucks then. . Lol that's actually a good question. I'm sure you can still use them just not if you save after you completed a mission. Of course casual mode will be different.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

TheConsonant

That's not his arm, unfortunately the artist just drew is at a weird perspective, if you look closely at his shoulder you'll be able to see his actual arm.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

TheLilK98

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Also, something I just wondered: What happens if you pay for a DLC character and they die?

I guess your out two bucks then. . Lol that's actually a good question. I'm sure you can still use them just not if you save after you completed a mission. Of course casual mode will be different.

REAL men play Classic. XD

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Lan

Playing on casual I think would take a lot from the game. People just starting out might just blast through without really playing the way it's meant to be played. Maybe there's a penalty for death?

Dragon friend safari

TheLilK98

Lan wrote:

Playing on casual I think would take a lot from the game. People just starting out might just blast through without really playing the way it's meant to be played. Maybe there's a penalty for death?

Exactly. They'll never experience the sensation of terror that occurs when their powerhouse unit with all the best items is getting it's ass handed to them.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

TheConsonant

Lan wrote:

I believe in FE12 where the mechanic was originally introduced you had to wait a chapter before using that character; however, I never played that on casual so I might be wrong plus I'm not sure if they carried that over.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

TheLilK98 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Real men have a credit card

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

TheLilK98

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Real men have a credit card

Good thing I'm still a teenager then!

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic