Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 5,121 to 5,125 of 5,125

Shirayuki474

Eat_Pie wrote:

Shirayuki474 wrote:

I see, thanks, however, one thing is still wondering me, I saw some screenshots with flirting, It happens automatically (if I reach A for example) or I need to start a relationship?

Also, I understand that marriage cannot be done with the gender, but a relationship can. Can I finish the game without getting married?

Yep. You can complete the game without getting married. However, I wouldn't recommend it as marriage offers a lot of benefits such as supports and stronger characters that result from the kids. I'm not sure if I correctly understand your comment on flirting. If this is on the path to marriage, some character pairs will flirt, others will not until around A. However, they all will get married. I'm not sure what you mean by relationship and automatically? To get to A rank, you need to start a relationship with another character.

Well, it is simple. It (relationship) starts automatically or I need to ''turn it on''?

Edited on by Shirayuki474

Shirayuki474

Yoshi

You must engage the conversation yourself.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WinterWarm

Wow, I guess everyone's in the Fates thread now. It's been a blast with Awakening, and talking about it with everyone here, kinda sad to see it go.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic