Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 5,101 to 5,116 of 5,116

WinterWarm

CaviarMeths wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

Guys, please help. Is it possible to make Lissa a Hero?

Nope. Her base classes are Cleric, Troubadour, and Pegasus Knight. None of those promote into Hero. Her stat growths aren't really ideal for it anyway. Low Str, low Def. With her highest growths in Mag, Spd, and Luc, she's best suited as a Sage, imo.

After being a Dark Flier to get Galeforce, ofc.

SON OF A *****! Sigh Okay, thanks.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Socar

I am thinking about playing this game in classic mode since I got so used to playing it on Casual Mode. The thing that bothers the hell out of me is that should I play Classic Mode in Lunatic? Or should I just try out Classic in Beginner instead just to play it safe? I'm not so sure if I can invest a lot of time with just one map being long and if I lose one unit, I have to start all over again and such. I want to experience the fire emblem games like how a lot are saying it to play the game in classic mode. I'm thinking about playing it in classic mode for the next fire emblem game to just get myself comfortable with it.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Do not play it in Lunatic mode unless you're okay with replaying maps multiple times, or unless you're willing to let several characters die. If you're familiar with the game, Normal is probably too easy, so I'd go with Hard and see how it goes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Socar

Klimbatize wrote:

Do not play it in Lunatic mode unless you're okay with replaying maps multiple times, or unless you're willing to let several characters die. If you're familiar with the game, Normal is probably too easy, so I'd go with Hard and see how it goes.

See the thing is....I've played it twice and both are on Casual mode. So I honestly want to try out classic for the new game instead of this one but my crazy mind keeps telling me that I'm not playing Fire Emblem right. And since I'm rightfully saying that Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my all time favorites, Its only tradition that I must try it on classic.

Seriously though, how is Casual Mode not as fun as Classic Mode?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Um, what? Nobody is trying to convince you not to play Classic.

You're talking about two different things. You asked what difficulty you should choose when playing Classic. You stated you don't want to have to replay maps over and over due to time, and because of that I suggested /not/ playing it on Lunatic mode because you will have to replay levels quite a bit if you want to save all your characters. I then said you should play it on Hard mode because Normal would likely be too easy if you're already experienced with the game.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

ThePirateCaptain

Artwark wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

See the thing is....I've played it twice and both are on Casual mode. So I honestly want to try out classic for the new game instead of this one but my crazy mind keeps telling me that I'm not playing Fire Emblem right. And since I'm rightfully saying that Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my all time favorites, Its only tradition that I must try it on classic.

Seriously though, how is Casual Mode not as fun as Classic Mode?

To me, the permadeath is a big part of the series. You may not have to reset every time you lose a unit, but I do anyways because it's just part of the game for me. I think it's fine for people who are new to the series to start with Casual mode, but personally it would feel like a part of the game was missing if I did.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Shirayuki474

Hi guys, I have a question about this friendship system. (Please, no spoilers) I read that when characters are standing next to each other, their bond is getting stronger with time and in the end they can even be married, here is my question. I know person which I want to marry with my op, I need to do some special quest/task or something for it? Because it seems little weird to me, what If my bond will be strong with everyone and everyone will be saying that they love me... ? How it works? I don't have the game yet, I'm playing demo and ordered full game.

Edited on by Shirayuki474

Shirayuki474

Smash_kirby

Shirayuki474 wrote:

Hi guys, I have a question about this friendship system. (Please, no spoilers) I read that when characters are standing next to each other, their bond is getting stronger with time and in the end they can even be married, here is my question. I know person which I want to marry with my op, I need to do some special quest/task or something for it it? Because it seems little weird to me, what If my bond will be strong with everyone and everyone will be saying that they love me... ? How it works? I don't have the game yet, I'm playing demo and ordered full game.

You just need to engage the person you want to marry in support conversations until it goes to S.

Smash_kirby

Eat_Pie

Shirayuki474 wrote:

Hi guys, I have a question about this friendship system. (Please, no spoilers) I read that when characters are standing next to each other, their bond is getting stronger with time and in the end they can even be married, here is my question. I know person which I want to marry with my op, I need to do some special quest/task or something for it? Because it seems little weird to me, what If my bond will be strong with everyone and everyone will be saying that they love me... ? How it works? I don't have the game yet, I'm playing demo and ordered full game.

If they are the same gender, they cannot get married, so their highest rank will be A instead of S. All you need to do is pair the character you want with your Avatar so that they can gain support until they reach S. Your bond can be strong with everyone(and it should be strong) but whichever character you reach S with will be your wife/husband. Any character after you get married will only be able to go up to support level A.

Eat_Pie

Shirayuki474

I see, thanks, however, one thing is still wondering me, I saw some screenshots with flirting, It happens automatically (if I reach A for example) or I need to start a relationship?

Also, I understand that marriage cannot be done with the gender, but a relationship can. Can I finish the game without getting married?

Shirayuki474

Eat_Pie

Shirayuki474 wrote:

I see, thanks, however, one thing is still wondering me, I saw some screenshots with flirting, It happens automatically (if I reach A for example) or I need to start a relationship?

Also, I understand that marriage cannot be done with the gender, but a relationship can. Can I finish the game without getting married?

Yep. You can complete the game without getting married. However, I wouldn't recommend it as marriage offers a lot of benefits such as supports and stronger characters that result from the kids. I'm not sure if I correctly understand your comment on flirting. If this is on the path to marriage, some character pairs will flirt, others will not until around A. However, they all will get married. I'm not sure what you mean by relationship and automatically? To get to A rank, you need to start a relationship with another character.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Shirayuki474

Eat_Pie wrote:

Shirayuki474 wrote:

Yep. You can complete the game without getting married. However, I wouldn't recommend it as marriage offers a lot of benefits such as supports and stronger characters that result from the kids. I'm not sure if I correctly understand your comment on flirting. If this is on the path to marriage, some character pairs will flirt, others will not until around A. However, they all will get married. I'm not sure what you mean by relationship and automatically? To get to A rank, you need to start a relationship with another character.

Well, it is simple. It (relationship) starts automatically or I need to ''turn it on''?

Shirayuki474

Yoshi

You must engage the conversation yourself.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WinterWarm

Wow, I guess everyone's in the Fates thread now. It's been a blast with Awakening, and talking about it with everyone here, kinda sad to see it go.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.