Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 5,081 to 5,100 of 5,116

Namco

I would like to know, Is there someone here on Nintendolife who finished the apotheosis DLC? I might try it out. But first I'd like to know just how insane it really is. I've played Rogues & Redeemers 3, that wasn't very challenging though.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Dezzy

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

I would like to know, Is there someone here on Nintendolife who finished the apotheosis DLC? I might try it out. But first I'd like to know just how insane it really is. I've played Rogues & Redeemers 3, that wasn't very challenging though.

I haven't played it. I'd bought it in preparation but then realised I deleted them when I sold my 3DS in preparation for the New 3DS.
You really thought Rogues and Redeemers 3 was easy though? Are you on Lunatic? That took me quite a few attempts.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

LzWinky

Apotheosis requires strategy and is impossible to "brute force" through...because the enemies are more powerful than you

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Namco

@Dezzy
I play on hard (second playthrough), But does that affect the DLC somehow?
@TingLz
I don't rely on strength only. But if you team up two completely maxed out sheperds you can easily crush the enemy with brute force. My team is almost maxed out. Fire Emblem is no fun without strategy involved though.

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Klimbatize

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

@TingLz
I usually don't rely on strength only But if you were to team up two maxed out sheperds, Can't you still crush the enemy by brute force?

Nope.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LzWinky

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

@Dezzy
I play on hard (second playthrough), But does that affect the DLC somehow?
@TingLz
I usually don't rely on strength only But if you were to team up two maxed out sheperds, Can't you still crush the enemy by brute force? I pretty much have the perfect team, That's no fun though

Nope! The enemies are quite literally more powerful than anything you can accomplish even with the DLC (Limit Breaker, etc.). You HAVE to use a good strategy to beat this map. Also, the difficulty is adjustable because you can choose the enemies you face (well, you choose between two groups). And then there's a secret final boss if you meet the requirements

Also, abuse your Taguel in this map. Most of the mounted (horse) units will have the skill that halves range/magic damage (Pavise I think?), but Taguel can not only go around this since they are physical, but they can do extra damage with their second skill.

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Benjelo

No one has posted in a few months... How is everyone doing?

Edited on by Benjelo

FC(3ds):2423-1966-6724
"I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause." Job 5:8

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1966-6724 | Nintendo Network ID: Benjelo

LzWinky

I'm a bit itchy...for some new Fire Emblem

Benjelo

Same. I honestly wish it was on the Wii U instead of the 3ds (I wanted to see fire emblem with dem HD battle scenes), but I'm cool with it on the 3ds because I can travel with it more easily. FE:14 looks like it will play very similarly to FE:13 mechanics-wise from what small amount of gameplay we've seen so far so I just can't get hyped for any new features

Dezzy

I just really hope they manage to built on Awakening for the next game and don't change too much of the stuff that worked. Just a better story and some cool new moves would be enough. Maybe some mini-games of some sort would be cool. Having an FF8 style card game would be great in Fire Emblem.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Benjelo

Dezzy wrote:

I just really hope they manage to built on Awakening for the next game and don't change too much of the stuff that worked. Just a better story and some cool new moves would be enough. Maybe some mini-games of some sort would be cool. Having an FF8 style card game would be great in Fire Emblem.

Thats a good idea, minigames couldn't hurt. It would keep people interested. I often found that I would be grinding and I just kind of wanted something to do for fun, I'm sure a lot of other people would appreciate something like that too.

btw, I was just listening to some fe music, and I really enjoyed the ones with vocals like the main theme from ssb and Id(purpose). Are there any other songs that have those kind of latin-ish lyrics?

Grumblevolcano

I was surprised to see Fire Emblem Awakening appear on the most recent episode of the Cat Mario Show. Sure the context was in terms of Robin being in Smash but still it's nice to see even there that this fantastic game is being shown.

As for If, I really hope they take the concept from FE7 where certain choices change some of the main levels you do (Eliwood's story or Hector's story, "x" levels).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

Grumblevolcano wrote:

As for If, I really hope they take the concept from FE7 where certain choices change some of the main levels you do (Eliwood's story or Hector's story, "x" levels).

I would welcome that so long as the requirements aren't total shenanigans and are hinted at properly.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

The latest trailer for "FE: IF" got me in the mood to play this again, and I just now realized I don't have Miriel's child.

She's married to Stahl, I have every Chapter & Paralogue beat except for the last one (where you can recruit Ike's decendant), and I don't continue from a level unless I make sure everyone's alive/recruited, so I'm wondering what I missed.

Can anyone give me any hints?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CaviarMeths

RR529 wrote:

The latest trailer for "FE: IF" got me in the mood to play this again, and I just now realized I don't have Miriel's child.

She's married to Stahl, I have every Chapter & Paralogue beat except for the last one (where you can recruit Ike's decendant), and I don't continue from a level unless I make sure everyone's alive/recruited, so I'm wondering what I missed.

He dead?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

RR529

CaviarMeths wrote:

RR529 wrote:

He dead?

I don't think so, unless they died in the chapter I was supposed to recruit them in without me realizing it (I noticed that Miriel & Stahl have an unavailable conversaition partner that's a silhouette marked as "???", meaning I haven't unlocked them yet).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CaviarMeths

RR529 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

RR529 wrote:

He dead?

I don't think so, unless they died in the chapter I was supposed to recruit them in without me realizing it (I noticed that Miriel & Stahl have an unavailable conversaition partner that's a silhouette marked as "???", meaning I haven't unlocked them yet).

Yeah, that's really weird. If I remember right, you get him in the desert mission in the first village, but then a bunch of enemy reinforcements appear right beside the village in the next turn.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Rogueleader0908

The way I am currently playing this game is on casual with my avatar set to the default. I feel like I am missing a part of the game but want to enrich my self in the story. Can someone help a bit

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

WinterWarm

Guys, please help. Is it possible to make Lissa a Hero?

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

WinterWarm wrote:

Guys, please help. Is it possible to make Lissa a Hero?

Nope. Her base classes are Cleric, Troubadour, and Pegasus Knight. None of those promote into Hero. Her stat growths aren't really ideal for it anyway. Low Str, low Def. With her highest growths in Mag, Spd, and Luc, she's best suited as a Sage, imo.

After being a Dark Flier to get Galeforce, ofc.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.