Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 5,081 to 5,100 of 5,125

Socar

Its amazing that this game is still getting a lot of attention and why shouldn't it? Its now reached to one of my all time favorites!

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Yeah, this February it'll be 3 years since it's release in Japan. . .

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Socar

I want to know one thing. You think NOA did a great job for localizing the game? I mean knowing Nintendo, they don't tend to do stuff like swearing and using alcohol references. Don't get me wrong, I can get used to this sort of thing if Nintendo wants to target their audience, its just that it leave me wondering if they are gonna stop caring about the content from things we usually take it for granted like swearing for example.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

WinterWarm

I think they did a pretty good job.

Aqueous

I think they did well with this one, hopefully a Wii U one or another 3DS one will show someday.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Quick question, if I make all my female characters Dark Fliers, and make them all learn Galestorm, does guarantee all the children receive Galestorm as well? I wanna know before I go crazy with all the Second Seals. . .

Smash_kirby

I would love to see a DLC map maker for FE:A with the ability for the difficulty to slow for scalable rewards from said DLC.

Smash_kirby

SkywardLink98

WinterWarm wrote:

Quick question, if I make all my female characters Dark Fliers, and make them all learn Galestorm, does guarantee all the children receive Galestorm as well? I wanna know before I go crazy with all the Second Seals. . .

If it's the last skill they learn before you recruit the children. For example, level Olivia to 15 dark flier, (don't rearrange her skills either) and the go and play Inigo's level and recruit him. Check his skills before saving to make sure he has Galeforce, but everything should be there.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

WinterWarm

SkywardLink98 wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

If it's the last skill they learn before you recruit the children. For example, level Olivia to 15 dark flier, (don't rearrange her skills either) and the go and play Inigo's level and recruit him. Check his skills before saving to make sure he has Galeforce, but everything should be there.

Got it, thanks, man.

Sir_Anthony

I would like to know, Is there someone here on Nintendolife who finished the apotheosis DLC? I might try it out. But first I'd like to know just how insane it really is. I've played Rogues & Redeemers 3, that wasn't very challenging though.

Sir_Anthony

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Dezzy

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

I would like to know, Is there someone here on Nintendolife who finished the apotheosis DLC? I might try it out. But first I'd like to know just how insane it really is. I've played Rogues & Redeemers 3, that wasn't very challenging though.

I haven't played it. I'd bought it in preparation but then realised I deleted them when I sold my 3DS in preparation for the New 3DS.
You really thought Rogues and Redeemers 3 was easy though? Are you on Lunatic? That took me quite a few attempts.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

TheLZdragon

Apotheosis requires strategy and is impossible to "brute force" through...because the enemies are more powerful than you

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sir_Anthony

@Dezzy
I play on hard (second playthrough), But does that affect the DLC somehow?
@TingLz
I don't rely on strength only. But if you team up two completely maxed out sheperds you can easily crush the enemy with brute force. My team is almost maxed out. Fire Emblem is no fun without strategy involved though.

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

Sir_Anthony

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Klimbatize

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

@TingLz
I usually don't rely on strength only But if you were to team up two maxed out sheperds, Can't you still crush the enemy by brute force?

Nope.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TheLZdragon

Robin_Aisaga wrote:

@Dezzy
I play on hard (second playthrough), But does that affect the DLC somehow?
@TingLz
I usually don't rely on strength only But if you were to team up two maxed out sheperds, Can't you still crush the enemy by brute force? I pretty much have the perfect team, That's no fun though

Nope! The enemies are quite literally more powerful than anything you can accomplish even with the DLC (Limit Breaker, etc.). You HAVE to use a good strategy to beat this map. Also, the difficulty is adjustable because you can choose the enemies you face (well, you choose between two groups). And then there's a secret final boss if you meet the requirements

Also, abuse your Taguel in this map. Most of the mounted (horse) units will have the skill that halves range/magic damage (Pavise I think?), but Taguel can not only go around this since they are physical, but they can do extra damage with their second skill.

Edited on by TheLZdragon

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Benjelo

No one has posted in a few months... How is everyone doing?

Edited on by Benjelo

FC(3ds):2423-1966-6724
"I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause." Job 5:8

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1966-6724 | Nintendo Network ID: Benjelo

TheLZdragon

I'm a bit itchy...for some new Fire Emblem

My Eeveeloggery

Benjelo

Same. I honestly wish it was on the Wii U instead of the 3ds (I wanted to see fire emblem with dem HD battle scenes), but I'm cool with it on the 3ds because I can travel with it more easily. FE:14 looks like it will play very similarly to FE:13 mechanics-wise from what small amount of gameplay we've seen so far so I just can't get hyped for any new features

Dezzy

I just really hope they manage to built on Awakening for the next game and don't change too much of the stuff that worked. Just a better story and some cool new moves would be enough. Maybe some mini-games of some sort would be cool. Having an FF8 style card game would be great in Fire Emblem.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

Benjelo

Dezzy wrote:

I just really hope they manage to built on Awakening for the next game and don't change too much of the stuff that worked. Just a better story and some cool new moves would be enough. Maybe some mini-games of some sort would be cool. Having an FF8 style card game would be great in Fire Emblem.

Thats a good idea, minigames couldn't hurt. It would keep people interested. I often found that I would be grinding and I just kind of wanted something to do for fun, I'm sure a lot of other people would appreciate something like that too.

btw, I was just listening to some fe music, and I really enjoyed the ones with vocals like the main theme from ssb and Id(purpose). Are there any other songs that have those kind of latin-ish lyrics?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic