TheConsonant

501. Posted:

I might stick around.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

502. Posted:

Died on normal mode when replaying the demo. I know I'm a noob to the series barely starting off with The Sacred Stones but even I can tell that was just pathetic, lol.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

503. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Died on normal mode when replaying the demo. I know I'm a noob to the series barely starting off with The Sacred Stones but even I can tell that was just pathetic, lol.

If you're new, start with the easiest setting. If you're new and don't like a lot of frustration, go with the Casual mode

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

504. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Eh don't worry, I have a feeling I'm going to be stumbling through the whole thing too. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

505. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

It's not a cheap cash in, the dev team worked hard on it and what they ask for is acceptable for the amount of work put into the dlc.

Untitled

Also, I like Shadow Dragon, its as crule and mean as a FE game should be, Sacred Stone was also good, great for beginners.

Radiant Dawn is evil :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RR529

506. Posted:

So, I'm actually kinda glad to see all the dislike for Shadow Dragon.

I played Sacred Stones and absolutely loved it, then I played Shadow Dragon & didn't think it was all that great (glad to see it was the exception, and not the rule).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

507. Posted:

Just played the demo. First experience with Fire Emblem ever (still haven't gotten around to Sacred Stones). I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Given that I'm a newcomer, I was very happy to see there was some type of easy mode. Even on easy, I didn't do very well but managed to get through the demo without too much trouble. I might have to actually consider this game now.....I've never been much for FE games due to intimidation but perhaps I can change that with this release!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

508. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

So, I'm actually kinda glad to see all the dislike for Shadow Dragon.

I played Sacred Stones and absolutely loved it, then I played Shadow Dragon & didn't think it was all that great (glad to see it was the exception, and not the rule).

It's most definitely the exception, its horrible map designs, mandatory suicides, fake difficulty, and barely there story made for a sub-par game. They essentially took FE1 and updated the graphics and added a few things to make it seem new, but really it was just a badly aged game.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

509. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Just played the demo. First experience with Fire Emblem ever (still haven't gotten around to Sacred Stones). I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Given that I'm a newcomer, I was very happy to see there was some type of easy mode. Even on easy, I didn't do very well but managed to get through the demo without too much trouble. I might have to actually consider this game now.....I've never been much for FE games due to intimidation but perhaps I can change that with this release!

With all the games you get you shouldn't pass up on this one. It looks epic!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

510. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

I might stick around.

Yes. Welcome! Remember don't feed the trolls! Once you learn who they are that is.;)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

511. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

I might stick around.

Yes. Welcome! Remember don't feed the trolls! Once you learn who they are that is.;)

I don't unless I'm having fun with it, and I can usually tell who they are after a few posts.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

512. Posted:

We keep LordJumpMad around for entertainment purposes only!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

513. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

You make it sounds as if we can get rid of him.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Void

514. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

You make it sounds as if we can get rid of him.

Which we wouldn't, if we wanted too.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

515. Posted:

C'mon guys. It's Jumpmad's Emmy's world. We're just living in it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

516. Posted:

Played the demo, and it sold me. I love the Animated Cut scenes by the way, IS ought to make an anime with that kind of presentation.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Klunk23

517. Posted:

I was able to beat the prologue on lunatic mode( took a few tries) and then I got to chap. 1... It did not go well.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

AuthorMessage

Emaan

518. Posted:

Entertaining JumpMad and responses aside :p

I actually might try the Classic mode with permadeath. It seems important enough to the experience. Might as well have a go at it. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

519. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Entertaining JumpMad and responses aside :p

I actually might try the Classic mode with permadeath. It seems important enough to the experience. Might as well have a go at it. :O

You won't regret it! Now add my 3ds code already lol!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

520. Posted:

Oh boy, I know for certain that I'm going to play on normal now. Tried hard, and "lost" Chrom's sis (isn't it Lizzie or something?) at the prologue. And then Chrom himself died in the 1st chapter... Yeah that's pretty sad on my part if I lose the game ON THE DEMO. Don't even want to know what lunatic is like atm! :o

Yeah, especially considering that I'll start with classic mode from the get-go, I'm going on normal for the first play-through. :p

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64