Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 501 to 520 of 5,116

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Died on normal mode when replaying the demo. I know I'm a noob to the series barely starting off with The Sacred Stones but even I can tell that was just pathetic, lol.

If you're new, start with the easiest setting. If you're new and don't like a lot of frustration, go with the Casual mode

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Died on normal mode when replaying the demo. I know I'm a noob to the series barely starting off with The Sacred Stones but even I can tell that was just pathetic, lol.

Eh don't worry, I have a feeling I'm going to be stumbling through the whole thing too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LzWinky

LordJumpMad wrote:

It's not a cheap cash in, the dev team worked hard on it and what they ask for is acceptable for the amount of work put into the dlc.

Untitled

Also, I like Shadow Dragon, its as crule and mean as a FE game should be, Sacred Stone was also good, great for beginners.

Radiant Dawn is evil :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

So, I'm actually kinda glad to see all the dislike for Shadow Dragon.

I played Sacred Stones and absolutely loved it, then I played Shadow Dragon & didn't think it was all that great (glad to see it was the exception, and not the rule).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

bboy2970

Just played the demo. First experience with Fire Emblem ever (still haven't gotten around to Sacred Stones). I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Given that I'm a newcomer, I was very happy to see there was some type of easy mode. Even on easy, I didn't do very well but managed to get through the demo without too much trouble. I might have to actually consider this game now.....I've never been much for FE games due to intimidation but perhaps I can change that with this release!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

TheConsonant

RR529 wrote:

So, I'm actually kinda glad to see all the dislike for Shadow Dragon.

I played Sacred Stones and absolutely loved it, then I played Shadow Dragon & didn't think it was all that great (glad to see it was the exception, and not the rule).

It's most definitely the exception, its horrible map designs, mandatory suicides, fake difficulty, and barely there story made for a sub-par game. They essentially took FE1 and updated the graphics and added a few things to make it seem new, but really it was just a badly aged game.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

bboy2970 wrote:

Just played the demo. First experience with Fire Emblem ever (still haven't gotten around to Sacred Stones). I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Given that I'm a newcomer, I was very happy to see there was some type of easy mode. Even on easy, I didn't do very well but managed to get through the demo without too much trouble. I might have to actually consider this game now.....I've never been much for FE games due to intimidation but perhaps I can change that with this release!

With all the games you get you shouldn't pass up on this one. It looks epic!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

TheConsonant wrote:

I might stick around.

Yes. Welcome! Remember don't feed the trolls! Once you learn who they are that is.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheConsonant

Tech101 wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

I might stick around.

Yes. Welcome! Remember don't feed the trolls! Once you learn who they are that is.

I don't unless I'm having fun with it, and I can usually tell who they are after a few posts.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

We keep LordJumpMad around for entertainment purposes only!!

MERG said:

TysonOfTime

Tech101 wrote:

You make it sounds as if we can get rid of him.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Void

TysonOfTime wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

You make it sounds as if we can get rid of him.

Which we wouldn't, if we wanted too.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

KarrotMan

Played the demo, and it sold me. I love the Animated Cut scenes by the way, IS ought to make an anime with that kind of presentation.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Klunk23

I was able to beat the prologue on lunatic mode( took a few tries) and then I got to chap. 1... It did not go well.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

e-love

Entertaining JumpMad and responses aside

I actually might try the Classic mode with permadeath. It seems important enough to the experience. Might as well have a go at it.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

Entertaining JumpMad and responses aside

I actually might try the Classic mode with permadeath. It seems important enough to the experience. Might as well have a go at it.

You won't regret it! Now add my 3ds code already lol!

MERG said:

Snagrio

Oh boy, I know for certain that I'm going to play on normal now. Tried hard, and "lost" Chrom's sis (isn't it Lizzie or something?) at the prologue. And then Chrom himself died in the 1st chapter... Yeah that's pretty sad on my part if I lose the game ON THE DEMO. Don't even want to know what lunatic is like atm!

Yeah, especially considering that I'll start with classic mode from the get-go, I'm going on normal for the first play-through.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.