Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

Lucina and Robin (Male and Female) are both in Smash Bros. Now we just need Chrom and Inigo!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LzWinky

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Lucina and Robin (Male and Female) are both in Smash Bros. Now we just need Chrom and Inigo!

I think Robin, Lucina, Ike and Marth are enough. Nintendo already confirmed that Chrom is not playable

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheKingOfTown

Inigo would be an odd choice considering how unimportant he is to the game.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SkywardLink98

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Except he is the best character in the game :.(

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

DreamyViridi

SkywardLink98 wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

The fact that he's more or less an optional character doesn't help matters, he's a cool character but umm... doesn't contribute to the story much if at all. Should certainly get a trophy appearance though!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

Virion should get a chance he's pretty relevant to the story and there aren't any archers in Smash.
plus his taunts would probably be the best

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Arn0ld

Squid wrote:

I'd say Kellam but no one would play as him.

Correction: No one would know or see that he's there
Anyway, I'm excited that Lucina was picked and I can't wait to see how Robin plays, wouldn't it be cool to use your in game avatar on the 3ds version of smash?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

SkywardLink98

DreamyViridi wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

The fact that he's more or less an optional character doesn't help matters, he's a cool character but umm... doesn't contribute to the story much if at all. Should certainly get a trophy appearance though!

I won't stop until all the girls everyone knows his name! He is one of the most OP characters and his supports are some of, if not, the best. He should be a trophy at the very least... I mean, he was voted on of the top characters :/

LzWinky

Yarne and Owain are more OP

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

Unca_Lz wrote:

Yarne and Owain are the coolest male children(but I still like most of the girls better than yarne, my son, Owain, beats the girls though )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Yarne and Owain are the coolest male children(but I still like most of the girls better than yarne, my son, Owain, beats the girls though )

In Apotheosis, Yarne is the best character to have

SkywardLink98

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Severa>Owain.

Arn0ld

Unca_Lz wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

In Apotheosis Yarne is the best character to have

I can't beat that dlc without multiple characters dying

Botw > OoT

LzWinky

Use more Taguel. They are beyond useful against mounted horse units (including pegasi)

WinterWarm

My favorite female/male Child character is Cynthia/Gerome, with my favorite character being Lucina, I don't consider her a child character, because no matter what you do you still recruit her.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Arn0ld

I think my favorite male child is Gerome/Indigo
Both have interesting lives shown through there supports/with others
My favorite female child is Severa/Lucina*

• But I married Lucina in one play through so I count her as a child but not really.
    Severa is just so hard on the outside yet pained on the inside and in the shadow of her mother, I just like her depth.

Botw > OoT

WinterWarm

Severa's a brat.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

dkxcalibur

Can someone tell me if deaths during parlay fights actually are deaths in "classic mode"? Is it a friendly fight or do you lose your character forever like in the actual game? I apologize if this is a really stupid question.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

SkywardLink98

dkxcalibur wrote:

Can someone tell me if deaths during parlay fights actually are deaths in "classic mode"? Is it a friendly fight or do you lose your character forever like in the actual game? I apologize if this is a really stupid question.

I think you lose them forever, but I can't say for certain.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.