3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,841 to 4,860 of 5,016

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,841. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I'm 32 hours in and just finished chapter 19......how do people complete this game under 8 hours again? Do they just speed through it without enjoying the tid bits of the game? The conversations and unlocking children is sooooo MUCH fun!

Skipping all of the texts and turning combat animations off makes the game much quicker.

If people do that on their first play through, they should be banned to play turned based RPGs for the rest of their lives.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,842. Posted:

I was thinking of picking up Lost Bloodlines 2 and 3 for the Paragon Skill and Dread Fighter Class. I just started a Lunatic/Casual (Hard/Classic was good enough for me!) and I was wondering if they were worth it. I already have the grinding pack, so the double XP may be a little redundant 'till I'm at higher levels, though the Dread Fighter class looks pretty awesome.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"Throwing that switch and all, I can see your MIT education really pays for itself." - Barney Calhoun

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,843. Posted:

Buy ALL the DLC. It's worth it ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,844. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Buy ALL the DLC. It's worth it ;)

Even the ones that just give a character? Those seemed a little overpriced to me as a new comer to the series because the only character I cared for was Ike (My favorite from Smash Bros.) and I got him with Rogues & Redeemers 3.

"Throwing that switch and all, I can see your MIT education really pays for itself." - Barney Calhoun

AuthorMessage

ChuJelly

4,845. Posted:

Happy almost-late birthday to the lovable little Morgan today! He/She was truly our cutest (and usually, most OP!) child, and one amazing tactician in training :)

I am still working on my first Hard mode playthrough... I've paused the story for now at chapter 23 until I can get a few more of the child characters, since I really want to have everyone unlocked by the end. I really wish I didn't know anything about inheritance before playing, because I always spend far too much time thinking about who to pair and what skills to pass. It's a pain having to decide between making a pairing I first think of to marry or to make pairings that would benefit children more. Oh how my perfectionism can ruin things for me.

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,846. Posted:

@SkywardLink98

That DLC pack is definitely worth it. The Dread Fighter class is amazing, plus they get a +10 Resistance skill. That's really useful for Resistance-weak units.

I been class jumping like crazy to turn Lissa into a Hero.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

"Hail to the king!"- Avenged Sevenfold

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,847. Posted:

I really hate Sorcerers. They're so one-dimensional. Tharja's so much better as a Dark Knight.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,848. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

I really hate Sorcerers. They're so one-dimensional. Tharja's so much better as a Dark Knight.

Don't underestimate Dark Magic. It's super effective against mages and is more powerful in general

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

4,849. Posted:

I have two main complaints about this game. They dropped both the magic trinity (in every other game in some form) and the weight of weapons (in all but one other). But it was nice not to have individual class rank-ups like most of the other games.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Angry Bowser (Paper Mario), Serpent Eating the Ground (Bravely Default)
In progress: , Kid Icarus Uprising Medley

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,850. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

I use Dark Knight's on Rogues & Redeemers 3. Hand 'em Armsthrift, Galeforce, Lifetaker, and then either Luna/Sol/Astra/etc with a forged Levin Sword. Requires a few good marriages to get access to all those skills, but a couple units can get them by default.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,851. Posted:

@SkywardLink98 - Paragon grantees at least 16 exp a kill (24 exp with veteran). So it depends on the amount of grinding and reclassing you wish to do.

@WinterWarm - Lissa can'y be a hero

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,852. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

I use Dark Knight's on Rogues & Redeemers 3. Hand 'em Armsthrift, Galeforce, Lifetaker, and then either Luna/Sol/Astra/etc with a forged Levin Sword. Requires a few good marriages to get access to all those skills, but a couple units can get them by default.

I don't really think Armsthrift is that useful. I have the gold DLC and can make my own super powerful weapons in unlimited supply :)

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,853. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

I don't really think Armsthrift is that useful. I have the gold DLC and can make my own super powerful weapons in unlimited supply :)

I have the golden gaffe too, but I still find it super useful.

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

4,854. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

I had to decide between Golden Gaff and EXponental growth.. I went with the former... CAUSE' MONEY!!!!!

I have the golden gaffe too, but I still find it super useful.

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,855. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

Don't underestimate Dark Magic. It's super effective against mages and is more powerful in general

Yeah, but the only useful(really) Dark Magic tomes(Aversa's Night etc.,) are the ones you can't buy in Merchant Shops. Who knows, maybe I've been using them wrong, I prefer Heroes and Dark Knights for my units.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,856. Posted:

I had like 20 Aversa's Night stocked in my last game. I can't remember how I got so many

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,857. Posted:

@Unca_Lz

Infinite Regalia?

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,858. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Unca_Lz

Infinite Regalia?

Didn't do that map too often. I think it can be picked up off the ground in other DLC maps

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,859. Posted:

Even when she marries Donnel, she's totally creepy...
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,860. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Even when she marries Donnel, she's totally creepy...
Untitled

I married her to Ricken. They are just SO CUTE together!!

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit