3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,821 to 4,840 of 5,045

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,821. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I would level up a Dark Flier to Level 15 for Galeforce and immediately change to something else

Yeah pretty much this.
Falcon Knights or Dark Fliers aren't very good in Awakening IMO.
They have very little strength.

Nonsense. My Pega-Pony Princess is awesome.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

4,822. Posted:

is it necessary to have played the other fire emblem games first before playing this one?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,823. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

is it necessary to have played the other fire emblem games first before playing this one?

@Miss_Dark
Not really. I have previously played Shadow Dragon and it definitely helps because in Awakening the names kinda pops up here and there.

If Awakening is your first game, you will still be able to enjoy the game regardless. However you will definitely scratch your head when those names gets mentioned.

If you don't wanna miss out on some of the conversations and the little details that are in the game, I would suggest you read up the summary of the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon if you do not plan on playing it.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

4,824. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

@Miss_Dark
Not really. I have previously played Shadow Dragon and it definitely helps because in Awakening the names kinda pops up here and there.

If Awakening is your first game, you will still be able to enjoy the game regardless. However you will definitely scratch your head when those names gets mentioned.

If you don't wanna miss out on some of the conversations and the little details that are in the game, I would suggest you read up the summary of the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon if you do not plan on playing it.

Thanks! :)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,825. Posted:

@FisheFish - They are good as a flying mage and that's about all.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,826. Posted:

Pegasus Knight classes can be good if done right. You always want at least one flying unit.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,827. Posted:

Wyverns are much better than Pegasus, IMHO.

Hi, everyone, back again! :)

I'm faced with such a dilemma, marry Nowi, and get four Manaketes( Tiki, Nah, Morgan, Nowi), or marry Tiki? I just like Tiki, but the idea of four Manaketes is just so awesome, in my previous playthrough( Taylor) Nowi was 354 when paired with husband Lon'qu. That's just so much power, am I right? Decisions, decisions.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,828. Posted:

@Aqueous Beat it yet?

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,829. Posted:

@DeathlyDarkness - Beat what?

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,830. Posted:

@Aqueous

The Radiant Hero.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,831. Posted:

@Aqueous

The Radiant Hero.

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,832. Posted:

I'm 32 hours in and just finished chapter 19......how do people complete this game under 8 hours again? Do they just speed through it without enjoying the tid bits of the game? The conversations and unlocking children is sooooo MUCH fun!

Edited on by Hy8ogen

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,833. Posted:

@DeathlyDarkness - Oh, no not yet. Took a break from trying, things got too busy, I'm hoping to have the time now.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,834. Posted:

Want a tip?

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,835. Posted:

No, I'm fine, I just need more guys at full strength to deal with Lunatic+ Counter arrangements and other nasty skills along with the maxed or near maxed stats of all foes on the stage. I'm not going to be able to fight through it with life leach magic and one guy paired like on Lunatic.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,836. Posted:

Yeah, I haven't beaten Lunatic yet at all. But I did beat Hard/Classic. :D

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,837. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I'm 32 hours in and just finished chapter 19......how do people complete this game under 8 hours again? Do they just speed through it without enjoying the tid bits of the game? The conversations and unlocking children is sooooo MUCH fun!

Skipping all of the texts and turning combat animations off makes the game much quicker.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

4,838. Posted:

I was never a fan of pegasus knights, but they are soooooo much better in awakening than sacred stones. IMO wyvern riders are much better.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: The Visitor (BD), Final Battle (Sacred Stones), and An Earnest Desire of Grey.
In progress: Songs from Umineko

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

4,839. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Skipping all of the texts and turning combat animations off makes the game much quicker.

If people do that on their first play through, they should be banned to play turned based RPGs for the rest of their lives.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,840. Posted:

I was thinking of picking up Lost Bloodlines 2 and 3 for the Paragon Skill and Dread Fighter Class. I just started a Lunatic/Casual (Hard/Classic was good enough for me!) and I was wondering if they were worth it. I already have the grinding pack, so the double XP may be a little redundant 'till I'm at higher levels, though the Dread Fighter class looks pretty awesome.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332