Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 481 to 500 of 5,116

Spoony_Tech

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Tech Using Jeigan are we? :3

Somebody had to be the punching bag!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

If i was playing on lunatic i would be relying on the Jeigan unit as well. Low levels would just fall behind too much.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheDreamingHawk

I really love the demo and will DL the game on the morning of Feb 4th.

But I'm sad that the permadeath insane difficulty mode was disabled in the demo.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I really love the demo and will DL the game on the morning of Feb 4th.

But I'm sad that the permadeath insane difficulty mode was disabled in the demo.

I kind of don't blame them for that 1. Don't want to scare away any potential new players.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Permadeath is kinda pointless when there are only two battles.

Void

Gamesake wrote:

I suppose I could just kill him the second I get the chance. Thank you permadeath!

And he really isn't good for anything either, the only thing he really has is skill, along with decent speed, strength, and defense, he's going to be sitting on the bench when I play through the game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Permadeath is kinda pointless when there are only two battles.

I'm glad to see you back and posting so regularly now. I hope everything has calmed down in your life!

MERG said:

Arminillo

Lunatic will be terrible for me. I have kept every person alive in all my FE games, except when it's like Shadow Dragon and you have to sacrifice someone (Still, I revived him later though).

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

TheDreamingHawk

Don't even remind me of Shadow dragon... That was my first FE game and I hated it intensely as all the game was was watching the characters move and attack (Or so I thought)

When I got sacred stones on the 3DS, I got hooked and went back to try it out again, and instead of the gameplay annoying me, it was the semi 3D graphics.

Thank god this looks much nicer

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Snagrio

Man, everybody is always talking about Sacred Stones. Wish I could play it, but alas, I don't have a GBA nor was I an ambassador.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheConsonant

Shadow Dragon is an abomination that shouldn't exist. Thankfully they improved with New Mystery of the emblem, the sucky art stayed though, shame it wasn't released in the west. Those of you that haven't played the past games besides SD and SS should really look into them. At least look up story or something since Much of Awakening's DLC and spotpass features has to do with the characters from those games.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I like the gameplay so far, I was hoping for a little gore, just to make the killing a little more exciting.
I could care less about the story, its as dull as a poorly dubbed anime show, Their at war they could atless sound like their ready to kill someone, not to make friends.
I'm glad they kept the classic gameplay of FE, where your team mate die forever, it what made the story exciting.
I do not see a reason for DLC for a game like this, feels a bit cheap to have you spend money on extra weapons and a few new team mates who add nothing to the story, feels like a cheap cash-in.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol i actually like Shadow Dragon. i know its the worst of the series but it was still more FE gameplay goodness. Agreed though the story was absolute trash. Great also for people who really want an effing challenge. I dunno how you beat 5 stars without some boss abuse.

LzWinky

I should make a JumpMad avatar and send him by himself on every map. His madness will win the battle every time

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheConsonant

LordJumpMad wrote:

I like the gameplay so far, I was hoping for a little gore, just to make the killing a little more exciting.
I could care less about the story, its as dull as a poorly dubbed anime show, Their at war they could atless sound like their ready to kill someone, not to make friends.
I'm glad they kept the classic gameplay of FE, where your team mate die forever, it what made the story exciting.
I do not see a reason for DLC for a game like this, feels a bit cheap, to have you spend money on extra weapons, and a few new teammates who add nothing to the story, feels like a cheap cash-in.

That's not what the DLC is, it's actually well thought out, for the most part, new chapters that both explain more to the story, which is also a bit more intricate than past games, and give you access to tons of new characters as well as weapons. It's not a cheap cash in, the dev team worked hard on it and what they ask for is acceptable for the amount of work put into the dlc.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Snagrio

TheConsonant wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I do not see a reason for DLC for a game like this, feels a bit cheap, to have you spend money on extra weapons, and a few new teammates who add nothing to the story, feels like a cheap cash-in.

That's not what the DLC is, it's actually well thought out, for the most part, new chapters that both explain more to the story, which is also a bit more intricate than past games, and give you access to tons of new characters as well as weapons. It's not a cheap cash in, the dev team worked hard on it and what they ask for is acceptable for the amount of work put into the dlc.

Trying to reason with the great LJM? You're a brave, brave person.

Snagrio

LordJumpMad

It's not a cheap cash in, the dev team worked hard on it and what they ask for is acceptable for the amount of work put into the dlc.

Untitled

Also, I like Shadow Dragon, its as crule and mean as a FE game should be, Sacred Stone was also good, great for beginners.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TheConsonant

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'm new here so I don't know anything about anybody.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Snagrio

TheConsonant wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'm new here so I don't know anything about anybody.

Oh sorry. Never mind with what I said, just joking. On a different note, welcome to NL! Hope you enjoy you're stay.

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.