Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 5,116

GamecubeMan

@Lz well when you take into account her dying on the chapter you get her yeah your absolutely right. If you were to get support of DLC and what not, Chrom could still marry her though. Also is support completely random or does just depend on the couple? I am saying this because every time I marry off Chrom and Sumia it only take like 4 chapters.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Chrom will pick the following to be his wife: Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, The Avatar (female) and Village Maiden

The following are the priority steps by which his wife is chosen

1. He has an S-rank with one candidate (impossible with Olivia)
2. Olivia has 18 points of support and no other candidate has C-rank support***
3. If any candidates have support points (at least 9) but no S-rank, he'll pick his wife in the following order: Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, The Avatar (female)
4. If one of the candidates is married or dead or has less than 9 points, then they are taken off the list
5. If all the candidates are dead (assuming Avatar is male) or married or have less than 9 points, Chrom marries the village maiden

***Olivia can also be gained if the three candidates in front of her are married or dead

Note that the wife chosen will automatically be raised to S-rank even if they aren't A-rank

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FishieFish

Chrom married the filthy peasant on my main file.

"No one said you could touch."

LzWinky

Funny enough, he married Olivia on my first file

I actually looked his marriage up and found out she was the only one left since I was male and the other 3 were already married

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Also, what I think is weird is how Chrom will marry Olivia...but not Cordelia

FishieFish

Actually the first time he married Sumia but I deleted the file because I wanted to marry her.
I thought he automatically married Olivia if he wasn't married to Sumia. So he married a filthy peasant instead.

FishieFish

Unca_Lz wrote:

Also, what I think is weird is how Chrom will marry Olivia...but not Cordelia

That's because Cordelia is mine. Jking.

He can't get married to Tharja, Nowi or Panne either.

GamecubeMan

I find that strange as well but it fits with her character development of getting over Chrom on the S Rank of whoever she marries.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Tharja and Nowi I can understand. Chrom doesn't really care for them that much

Arn0ld

Unca_Lz wrote:

Tharja and Nowi I can understand. Chrom doesn't really care for them that much

He doesn't really have a connection with panne either

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

LzWinky

Chrom is very picky

GuSolarFlare

Unca_Lz wrote:

Chrom is very picky

pretty much the oposite of the Avatar

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

GamecubeMan wrote:

You get Olivia before he gets married because he doesnt get married until you kill the Mad King Gangrel.

Olivia is actually the hardest to get because you HAVE to pair her up with Chrom in Chapter 11 to marry her (or use dance on Chrom). Otherwise she can't be married to Chrom

FishieFish

Unca_Lz wrote:

Chrom is very picky

So is Sumia.

Arn0ld

That awkward moment where Frederick isn't Godlike anymore.

Botw > OoT

WinterWarm

@FishieFish Dang, man.

@Unca_Lz
@GamecubeMan
@DreamyViridi

Yeah, I gues so. @GamecubeMan Yeah, Dark Knight gets about mid 40s Strength an Magic. Sorcerers get 50+ Magic. And like, 20 Strength.

@KittenKoder Haven't seen you around inna while.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Hello again @DeathlyDarkness, I was hooked on Pokemon Y, as I usually do with the latest gen. Waiting for Bravely Default now, trying not to get into any other games too much so I can focus on that one. However, Fire Emblem: Awakening is still my favorite for the 3DS, and that will likely never change.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Made more awkward when you realize .... you forgot to train him because of that.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Arn0ld

KittenKoder wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Made more awkward when you realize .... you forgot to train him because of that.

Made even more awkward when you realize the weakling he protects (donnel) becomes godlike and now protects Frederick

Botw > OoT

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.