3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,681 to 4,700 of 4,970

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,681. Posted:

@GamecubeMan - Yeah, because you need Frederick to help you get started and he needs to be tough, to help steam the flow of assults safely from your weaker guys.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,682. Posted:

@gamecubeman try to let weaker units get kills and save the silver lance the level or two before dlc comes this weapon will make things much easier

Competitive Pokemon-for dummies:
1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,683. Posted:

Chapter 3 is the hardest in Lunatic. Give Frederick the Javelin that Kellam has and pair him up with Chrom/Kellam and finish the enemies with your other units once they are weak.

Also I just beaten chapter 23 on Lunatic, I want to buy more Nosefaru's (spelt wrong), but Risen spawned on the shop you buy them from. :l

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,684. Posted:

@FishieFish - :/ I hope a new one opens up

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

4,685. Posted:

Thanks for all the advice everyone. :) By the way I'm counting how many times I reset. Just beat Chapter 2 and tried Chapter 3 (without @FishieFish advice at the moment) so far... 62..... :(

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,686. Posted:

I found chapter 2 harder than chapter 3.
Pair Frederick up with Kellam and Kellam will give a 5+ defence boost, and some enemies may not even do any damage!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

4,687. Posted:

Frederick is for wussies. Play like a real man! Use Donnel for every map!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,688. Posted:

Don't use Donnel unless you like pushing the L, R ans Start/Select button alot. Frederick and Virion is a better pairing and if you get the C rank support by then, the added attack, skill and defense will be bigger then what Kellam gives.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,689. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

After he's done being a villager though...

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,690. Posted:

I've heard something interesting about the chapter where Kellam is introduced. If you don't talk to Kellam, he doesn't move and enemies; instead of attacking him, ignore him completely (Poor Kellam, even Risen don't see him...). They only attack him when he joins you. This means he can be make for a helpful defensive wall as an NPC.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

4,691. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

After he's done being a villager though...

No no no, you should play him until he can use A-rank Lances! :D

DreamyViridi wrote:

I've heard something interesting about the chapter where Kellam is introduced. If you don't talk to Kellam, he doesn't move and enemies; instead of attacking him, ignore him completely (Poor Kellam, even Risen don't see him...). They only attack him when he joins you. This means he can be make for a helpful defensive wall as an NPC.

This is actually pretty funny

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,692. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Hmmm, I must try this.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,693. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

That does fit his personality though...

Competitive Pokemon-for dummies:
1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

4,694. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I used this to my advantage on a couple of playthroughs.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,695. Posted:

I'm gonna marry Tiki this time around.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,696. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

The child's stats won't be determined until you complete their chapter. You don't have to max out stats before marriage.

Honestly, manakete is too good to pass up (with the Dragonstone+). Her resistance is 48

Oh, okay, thanks.

Lunatic made me too angry to enjoy the game. :P

I wish there were more ranged sword weapons, I don't like being limited to close-quarters for such crucial characters, like Lon'qu, especially on classic. :/ Ah well.

Who's everyone's favorite child? Mine's Lucina.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,697. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

The child's stats won't be determined until you complete their chapter. You don't have to max out stats before marriage.

Honestly, manakete is too good to pass up (with the Dragonstone+). Her resistance is 48

Oh, okay, thanks.

Lunatic made me too angry to enjoy the game. :P

I wish there were more ranged sword weapons, I don't like being limited to close-quarters for such crucial characters, like Lon'qu, especially on classic. :/ Ah well.

Who's everyone's favorite child? Mine's Lucina.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,698. Posted:

@Aqueous Oh, and thanks. :)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,699. Posted:

Morgan(F) is mine.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,700. Posted:

Morgan(F) is mine too. :P
Also, she is pretty much the best unit in the game.