Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 5,116

LzWinky

I honestly think 68 Defense is good on its own.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aqueous

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I'm working on a character to have miracle with Rightful King and possible limit breaker for about 70% activation rate.

Give 'em vengeance and vantage, then no streetpass team could possibly beat you.

Cruel but I can't. Chrom married Sumia. Of course... I could always grab a spotpass character and never be able to send them in a tag. :/

You could use them as a streetpass unit. And doesn't support still go up for spotpass units? I had Marth support Marth and they tanked the whole battlefield. Of course, I was playing on Normal so it may have just been my imagination.

Don't I wish. No one was getting my Sage with Shadowgift and Sol apperently because they were spot pass. :/ Full healing every other attack....

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

LzWinky

I remembered Five Anna Rescue being difficult, but I beat it in 3 turns this time

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WinterWarm

@DarkwingLz

Wow, I turned Nah into a Knight( She's makes a REALLY cool Knight, she slams her spear and shield onto the ground, I don't really know why, I've never seen another unit do that as a Knight, or any class, for that matter) Right after I got her, but know I think I'll turn her back into a Manakete.

Hey, does anyone know if you wait to marry two units, for instance, if you max out two units and then marry them, will the child have better stats? Because I usually purposefully marry all the units before Chapter 13 so that when the Paralogues become unlocked, they all just BAM! Pop up on the map. But if waiting ensures better stats, I'll wait. Anyone know?

@DarkwingLz What's her Resistance? Nah, that is.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

LzWinky

The child's stats won't be determined until you complete their chapter. You don't have to max out stats before marriage.

Honestly, manakete is too good to pass up (with the Dragonstone+). Her resistance is 48

WinterWarm

@Aqueous

You're welcome. I need to start carefully planning who I marry so they're kids get the best skills. :/

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

LzWinky

Gale Force is the best one to pass down. However the following males can't get it: Yarne, Laurent, and Gerome.

Aqueous

@DeathlyDarkness - hmmm, best of luck, it takes a lot of planning and though to do I find.

@DarkwingLZ - Nice, I got 45 before stone bonuses on Nah

Nardar

Hey guys I know this doesn't involve the game but i thought it was cool. If you have a normal 3DS/3DSXL, and want to make it a collectors, this guy makes quality decal's! http://www.etsy.com/shop/GameThemedThings?ref=ss_profile Here is mine and it is a close up of the inside of my XL. Untitled He has many more than just Fire Emblem. He even has one that's a replica of the one that was on the Cobalt Blue Fire Emblem 3DS Bundle.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

LzWinky

Aqueous wrote:

@DeathlyDarkness - hmmm, best of luck, it takes a lot of planning and though to do I find.

@DarkwingLZ - Nice, I got 45 before stone bonuses on Nah

Mine was like 48 before Limit Breaker and Dragonstone+.

I'm actually considering turning Yarne back into a Taguel to take on Apotheosis. I'm gonna equip Ignis because his Skill will be 60. Maybe Vengeance or Sol?

Aqueous

@DarkwingLz - Oh, it sounded like that was with a dragonstone
Sol is healing, Vengeance is extra power and combos well with Vantage. I'm not sure which is better for the map or your Yarne.

LzWinky

His skill will be 60 while transformed. Figured I'd take advantage of those skills

Oh, resistance? I was thinking defense . Yeah the 40s value is with Dragonstone

Edited on by LzWinky

GamecubeMan

I started my Lunatic play through and I barely beat the first two levels! On top of that, Fredrick keeps eating all the XP!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@GamecubeMan - Yeah, because you need Frederick to help you get started and he needs to be tough, to help steam the flow of assults safely from your weaker guys.

Arn0ld

@gamecubeman try to let weaker units get kills and save the silver lance the level or two before dlc comes this weapon will make things much easier

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

FishieFish

Chapter 3 is the hardest in Lunatic. Give Frederick the Javelin that Kellam has and pair him up with Chrom/Kellam and finish the enemies with your other units once they are weak.

Also I just beaten chapter 23 on Lunatic, I want to buy more Nosefaru's (spelt wrong), but Risen spawned on the shop you buy them from. :l

"No one said you could touch."

Aqueous

@FishieFish - :/ I hope a new one opens up

GamecubeMan

Thanks for all the advice everyone. By the way I'm counting how many times I reset. Just beat Chapter 2 and tried Chapter 3 (without @FishieFish advice at the moment) so far... 62.....

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FishieFish

I found chapter 2 harder than chapter 3.
Pair Frederick up with Kellam and Kellam will give a 5+ defence boost, and some enemies may not even do any damage!

"No one said you could touch."

LzWinky

Frederick is for wussies. Play like a real man! Use Donnel for every map!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.