Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 5,116

LzWinky

Abusing bridal effects in a cluster is always fun.

i think I'll take advantage of those breaker skills after having to deal with them in DLC maps

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheLilK98

Question, does anyone else have a nearly identical Inigo and Donny? My Inigo is actually a bit better than Donny because they're both Dread Fighters with nearly identical stats (all capped) but Inigo has Galeforce and counter along with Armsthrift w/50 luck and a couple other skills I'd have to boot the game up to check.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

LzWinky

TheLilK98 wrote:

Question, does anyone else have a nearly identical Inigo and Donny? My Inigo is actually a bit better than Donny because they're both Dread Fighters with nearly identical stats (all capped) but Inigo has Galeforce and counter along with Armsthrift w/50 luck and a couple other skills I'd have to boot the game up to check.

I haven't really taken advantage of Donnel in this game, but it's possible for two characters to have similar stats

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheLilK98

DarkwingLz wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I haven't really taken advantage of Donnel in this game, but it's possible for two characters to have similar stats

Understandable. Up until you second seal him, he takes the most babying/DLC grinding out of any character. Personally, iirc, I went lvl 15 villager>lvl 15 merc>lvl 20 hero then I got around to buying the lost bloodlines DLC and made him a dread fighter. Then I finally got around to getting Inigo. He ended up being the only kid I've ever actually planned out.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

LzWinky

Gawd no, I took him out of villager as soon as possible. Mostly because everything can kill him otherwise

His stats are ridiculous at his level

TheLilK98

DarkwingLz wrote:

Gawd no, I took him out of villager as soon as possible. Mostly because everything can kill him otherwise

His stats are ridiculous at his level

It's dat Aptitude...Sometimes I wonder how early he would've been broken if I gave him Paragon o-o

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

LzWinky

He keeps Aptitude in later levels. After doing both lvl 20 and lvl 10 villager, there really wasn't any difference. If you really want to abuse the ability, keep using Dread Scrolls

Aqueous

@TheLilk98 - Nope, don't have that problem luckily. I don't even use Donnel aside from getting all supports.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Arn0ld

@aqueous it's just a completely different monster than lunatic, I think this is the first ever game mode of which I flat out gave up to...

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Aqueous

@Xtremetdifan - My 288 hour file agrees with you. DLC grinding agrees too. It is a hard brutal, cruel and at times luck based mode, Lunatic is at least fair. I wish you luck in your future runs, if any.

LzWinky

I looked at the description of Lunatic+. I decided that I won't even bother with it

Also, I could have sworn my characters got the scrolls at least 2 times. I'll check myself...huh, maybe you're right. My Yarne can't use it again. Oh well, he's maxed out anyway

Edited on by LzWinky

LzWinky

After some digging, it seems you may still second seal back into a Level 1 Dread Fighter at Level 30. I dunno if it is correct though because I haven't tried it yet

Arn0ld

@aqueous I might take another crack at it in the future but for now, imma stay far away from.... lunatic+ btw congrats on beating the impossible! Beating fe:a on this mode is an achievement in itself

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Aqueous

@DarkwingLz - Never?!
Also yes but with a dreadfighter's scroll.

@Xtremetdifan - Good plan, a rest could be good.
Thank you. I don't plan on doing it again, not for a long time.

GuSolarFlare

well my luck in Fire Emblem is really messed up..... I am ashamed to say I'm still stuck in chapter 2(Lunatic/Classic) and every time I'm doing things right and get close to winning some freaking Enemy unit appears and manages to kill Frederick with a critical even when the chance of a critical is only 1% they manage to get it somehow(no kidding happened 3 times already)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TheLilK98

DarkwingLz wrote:

After some digging, it seems you may still second seal back into a Level 1 Dread Fighter at Level 30. I dunno if it is correct though because I haven't tried it yet

I tried it before I used the second Dread scroll, but I didn't see dread fighter on the list....

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

DreamyViridi

I can confirm that you can second seal back to a Level 1 DLC class (both Dread Fighter and Bride) if they're Level 30.
When my Chrom reached Lv. 30 as a Dread Fighter and I second sealed him for more skills; the Dread Fighter class was the last option on the list.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Well my Yarne does need some stat boosters since he now has Limit Breaker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.