3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,561 to 4,580 of 5,069

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

4,561. Posted:

Anyone have must-have skills? Like skills that all/most of your important/frequently-used characters MUST have? Mine are Galeforce, Aegis, Pavise, Luna, and Sol.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,562. Posted:

^Only Problem with that is that there is no diversity in that team, so if someone devises a way to beat one unit, the same method should work on every other unit.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

4,563. Posted:

Have any of you noticed that on the final level the enemy's attack range at the beginning of the level forms a heart?!?!? I wish I could post a screen shot but I cant. :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

4,564. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

^Only Problem with that is that there is no diversity in that team, so if someone devises a way to beat one unit, the same method should work on every other unit.

Yeah, true. I've noticed that my units tend to frequently get whupped by Counter...

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,565. Posted:

@Gamecubeman Good eye, I missed that!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,566. Posted:

@Il-Fortissimo - I like Counter, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Tomebreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Rightful King. But I use all sorts of skills, more then just my favs to make my strategies. Most of my units that I'm done training have every single skill available and are maybe missing a DLC skill or two that I'm just too lazy to pick up.

@GamecubeMan - Well doesn't that go figure. Nice catch.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,567. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Have any of you noticed that on the final level the enemy's attack range at the beginning of the level forms a heart?!?!? I wish I could post a screen shot but I cant. :(

Cool I saw that on my first playthrough, but was to hyped on the battle at hand.
On another note I'm thinking of starting a lunatic+ run, any tips?

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

4,568. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Yes.

Untitled

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,569. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan - Good luck and prepare to lose your sanity...
Obviously, you WILL need Frederick for the first chapters and luck. LOTS of it...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

4,570. Posted:

wow I knew Lunatic would be hard but not that much! I end up always depending on frederick just to forget he's the only one that can take more than a single hit and losing because I sent chrom to the front(it's an habit I have since I've played my first FE game, sending the lord ahead trying make it stronger)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,571. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Best of luck, you'll need it as your sanity takes a toll and feel free to DLC grind.... lots.....

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,572. Posted:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,573. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

Try to build supports in the prologue if you can. Having the MU's magic just might save you.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,574. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Try to build supports in the prologue if you can. Having the MU's magic just might save you.

You need to give Frederick your bronze sword before finishing chapter one and hope that one does not get Hawkeye. I also suggest getting Virion pared with Frederick, this lets Frederick get Virion's healing items when needed.

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,575. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

You need to give Frederick your bronze sword before finishing chapter one and hope that one does not get Hawkeye. I also suggest getting Virion pared with Frederick, this lets Frederick get Virion's healing items when needed.

Thanks the virion items saved me... Now on to chapter three

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,576. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Thanks the virion items saved me... Now on to chapter three

No problem. I just learned Virion gave good bonuses from support to Frederick but the items are a life saver on Lunatic +

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,577. Posted:

@aqueous So I'm playing lunatic+ and reach the level where you fight "Marth" and it hits me... What's the purpose of March fighting chrome and the group, she loses the battle so would lonqu had beaten chrom or something?

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,578. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan - I would assume have Lon'qu would have lost but one or the other would have suffered deadly wounds or something she had to prevent. She likely expected she could get something from Ferox to change the future if she played Champion as well.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

4,579. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Xtremetdifan - I would assume have Lon'qu would have lost but one or the other would have suffered deadly wounds or something she had to prevent. She likely expected she could get something from Ferox to change the future if she played Champion as well.

Even then however she had no remorse in killing Stahl...#softreset

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,580. Posted:

@Xtremtdifan - Nor does she with killing her father at that point.... some determined to change the future eh? Even if she won't exist from it.