3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,561 to 4,580 of 5,115

AuthorMessage
Dweeb

Dweeb

4,561. Posted:

Anyone have must-have skills? Like skills that all/most of your important/frequently-used characters MUST have? Mine are Galeforce, Aegis, Pavise, Luna, and Sol.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 3 FES

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

4,562. Posted:

^Only Problem with that is that there is no diversity in that team, so if someone devises a way to beat one unit, the same method should work on every other unit.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

4,563. Posted:

Have any of you noticed that on the final level the enemy's attack range at the beginning of the level forms a heart?!?!? I wish I could post a screen shot but I cant. :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Dweeb

Dweeb

4,564. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

^Only Problem with that is that there is no diversity in that team, so if someone devises a way to beat one unit, the same method should work on every other unit.

Yeah, true. I've noticed that my units tend to frequently get whupped by Counter...

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 3 FES

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

4,565. Posted:

@Gamecubeman Good eye, I missed that!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,566. Posted:

@Il-Fortissimo - I like Counter, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Tomebreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Rightful King. But I use all sorts of skills, more then just my favs to make my strategies. Most of my units that I'm done training have every single skill available and are maybe missing a DLC skill or two that I'm just too lazy to pick up.

@GamecubeMan - Well doesn't that go figure. Nice catch.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

4,567. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Have any of you noticed that on the final level the enemy's attack range at the beginning of the level forms a heart?!?!? I wish I could post a screen shot but I cant. :(

Cool I saw that on my first playthrough, but was to hyped on the battle at hand.
On another note I'm thinking of starting a lunatic+ run, any tips?

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

4,568. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

On another note I'm thinking of starting a lunatic+ run, any tips?

Yes.

Untitled

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

4,569. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan - Good luck and prepare to lose your sanity...
Obviously, you WILL need Frederick for the first chapters and luck. LOTS of it...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Mewtwo Wii U (UK) Code Giveaway! Let me know if you want it!

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

4,570. Posted:

wow I knew Lunatic would be hard but not that much! I end up always depending on frederick just to forget he's the only one that can take more than a single hit and losing because I sent chrom to the front(it's an habit I have since I've played my first FE game, sending the lord ahead trying make it stronger)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,571. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

On another note I'm thinking of starting a lunatic+ run, any tips?

Best of luck, you'll need it as your sanity takes a toll and feel free to DLC grind.... lots.....

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

4,572. Posted:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

4,573. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

Try to build supports in the prologue if you can. Having the MU's magic just might save you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,574. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

Try to build supports in the prologue if you can. Having the MU's magic just might save you.

You need to give Frederick your bronze sword before finishing chapter one and hope that one does not get Hawkeye. I also suggest getting Virion pared with Frederick, this lets Frederick get Virion's healing items when needed.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

4,575. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

@aqueous I can't even beat chapter two? the first chapter with risen... Frederick is crushed by hammers!

Try to build supports in the prologue if you can. Having the MU's magic just might save you.

You need to give Frederick your bronze sword before finishing chapter one and hope that one does not get Hawkeye. I also suggest getting Virion pared with Frederick, this lets Frederick get Virion's healing items when needed.

Thanks the virion items saved me... Now on to chapter three

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,576. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Thanks the virion items saved me... Now on to chapter three

No problem. I just learned Virion gave good bonuses from support to Frederick but the items are a life saver on Lunatic +

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

4,577. Posted:

@aqueous So I'm playing lunatic+ and reach the level where you fight "Marth" and it hits me... What's the purpose of March fighting chrome and the group, she loses the battle so would lonqu had beaten chrom or something?

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,578. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan - I would assume have Lon'qu would have lost but one or the other would have suffered deadly wounds or something she had to prevent. She likely expected she could get something from Ferox to change the future if she played Champion as well.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

4,579. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@Xtremetdifan - I would assume have Lon'qu would have lost but one or the other would have suffered deadly wounds or something she had to prevent. She likely expected she could get something from Ferox to change the future if she played Champion as well.

Even then however she had no remorse in killing Stahl...#softreset

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

4,580. Posted:

@Xtremtdifan - Nor does she with killing her father at that point.... some determined to change the future eh? Even if she won't exist from it.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter: