Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 5,116

GuSolarFlare

I've been wondering that choice in the end of the game changes something or it is like previous ones that don't seem to affect the story?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I've been wondering that choice in the end of the game changes something or it is like previous ones that don't seem to affect the story?

Different Endings, I think. I've seen them both.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

WinterWarm

@GuSilverFlame Yes, different endings. Sacrificing your avatar's my favorite. :3

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Hey what does the ability "Miracle" do? There was an enemy with it but I killed him before I got a chance to see the description....

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hey what does the ability "Miracle" do? There was an enemy with it but I killed him before I got a chance to see the description....

Miracle gives the Unit a chance of surviving a hit that would normally kill them so long as their HP is over 1. Chance of it activating depends on the Luck stat. (e.g. 10 Luck = 10% chance of hanging on.)

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

@WinterWarm that's the one I chose and to tell the truth it kinda brought tears to my eyes...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

WinterWarm

@GuSilverFlame

Right?! This game has an amazing story.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well since I'm in the mood for anime today. I decided tomorrow(if I'm in the mood for games) I'll delete my hard mode file and start it over in Lunatic(didn't get far and if I don't do that I'll be bored of the game before reaching Lunatic +, it always happens I start at the easiest and go up little by little and when I reach the second hardest I'm already getting tired of it so I normally never reach the highest dificulty )

my Backloggery

LyIa

Untitled
I'm making Cardfight!! Vanguard "Einherjar" cards. Working on Lucina right now, she's my favorite character.

EDIT:
Untitled
click for full-size.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

GuSolarFlare

@Cyb3Rnite that's awesome! never though I'd find someone else that likes Vanguard!(though I only watch the anime, I didn't bother trying to find the cards since I don't know anyone else that likes it and lives nearby...)

my Backloggery

LyIa

@GuSilverFlame You shoukd try out Cardfight Area. It's all the fun of Vanguard without the cost, I guess.

On Topic, how hard is Lunatic? I'm thinking of doing a Lunatic CAS playthough.

all men are kings 👑

Aqueous

Finally removed the two limit break abusers and everyone else off my map.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Sheesh! I've been on a total Fire Emblem high. Somehow I get... something out of grinding for skills. I've been every promotion class except for Mage (which is next on the list), Sniper, Bow Knight and Great Knight. And now, I'm starting Scared Stones over (now with decent knowledge of Fire Emblem lore)...

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

Mario Maker Levels

GuSolarFlare

so there's something I'm really curious about... is the DLC really worth it?

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GuSilverFlame - Well, DLC provides...

• Easier way to get Gold
  • Easy Experience
  • Some entertaining support cutscenes
  • DLC exclusive (or rare) Items / Skills / Classes
  • Extra hard challenge

Think about if any of that is worth it to you.

Mario Maker Levels

SkywardLink98

DreamyViridi wrote:

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

I'm not sure you want me to spoil this for you, but what you're going through is called

transcending. Your completion of the Fire Emblem series will allow you to move on past this mortal state and onto a higher plan of existence, where "humans" will have another goal to complete to continue the process until finally becoming gods themselves. Completing Fire Emblem will break your chain of rebirth and you can transcend this plane of existence.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GamecubeMan

Have any of you noticed that on the final level the enemy's attack range at the beginning of the level forms a heart?!?!? I wish I could post a screen shot but I cant.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Il-Fortissimo - I like Counter, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Tomebreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Rightful King. But I use all sorts of skills, more then just my favs to make my strategies. Most of my units that I'm done training have every single skill available and are maybe missing a DLC skill or two that I'm just too lazy to pick up.

@GamecubeMan - Well doesn't that go figure. Nice catch.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.