3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,501 to 4,520 of 5,072

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,501. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

What would you all say is your least favorite weapon is? Mine would be the short axe, it just seems really under powered.

I agree, my least favorite's Rexcalibur. I hate how weak Wind magic is.

@theblackdragon

If they could make a perfect system... You could replay FE:A to change the future in the sequal into what you want. :O Lots of replay, there.

Edited on by WinterWarm

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,502. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

least favorite for me would probably be any of the glass weapons — i just don't like things with low number of uses :(

ARMSHRIFT.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,503. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

least favorite for me would probably be any of the glass weapons — i just don't like things with low number of uses :(

ARMSHRIFT.

+Forging!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,504. Posted:

@Knuckles

I'm workin' my way to Boots. :P

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,505. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Knuckles

I'm workin' my way to Boots. :P

You can get two pairs of boots ya know.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,506. Posted:

@FishieFish

I know, but I missed the chest in Valm.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,507. Posted:

@WinterWarmI'm working my way to the boots as well.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,508. Posted:

@Knuckles

It ain't easy. :O What's at 99,999 Renown? Looks like a shield of some kind... :/

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,509. Posted:

@WinterWarm Its the Special Emblem or something like that. It can be sold for either 999,999 Bullions or 99,999 Bullions I forget.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

4,510. Posted:

Yeah, it's a Supreme Emblem that can be sold for 99,999 gold. Absolutely not worth the effort.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,511. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Yeah, it's a Supreme Emblem that can be sold for 99,999 gold. Absolutely not worth the effort.

You can say that again.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,512. Posted:

@Klimbatize
@Knuckles

How wierd. Do they really think if someone plays this enough to have that much Renown they won't have Infinite Regalia, and, if they're smart, the whole pack, including Golden Gaffe?

One thing I wonder, does anyone know if items that can't be used on a unit become 'captureable' on StreetPass battles?

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

4,513. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

How wierd. Do they really think if someone plays this enough to have that much Renown they won't have Infinite Regalia, and, if they're smart, the whole pack, including Golden Gaffe?

Yeah, if someone's going to put that much time into getting a maxed out Renown, they should get a card that makes everything at shops free or something. Even that would hardly help, but at least it would be cool.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,514. Posted:

@Klimbatize

Or, a special shop so you can buy "Timeless" weapons like Book Of Naga, Double Bow, Ragnell etc., and the Regalia. :/

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,515. Posted:

@Winterwarm - The answer is no

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,516. Posted:

@Aqueous

Oh, okay, thanks. :)

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,517. Posted:

I hate to say it, but I still don't get what was so emotional about Chapter 9. I've played it through a couple of times now, and I never feel emotional.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,518. Posted:

@SkywardLink98

Um, Chrom and Lissa sobbing doesn't do it for ya? :P

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

4,519. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

ARMSHRIFT.

(a) You mean 'Armsthrift', literally 'arms' + 'thrift' — the idea of being careful with one's weapons to the point of extending their usable lifespan. 'Armshrift' is not a word.
(b) Not every character can learn Armsthrift.

Seriously, it's hard to choose a 'least favorite' weapon, i know as well as you do that they're all great fun in their own way when put into the right hands. However, if i absolutely, positively had to choose, for me it'd be the glass ones — that's all i was saying.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,520. Posted:

Armsthrift is also not guaranteed to work all the time. I think it's pointless tbh because I have strong characters with a huge stock of A weapons ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky