Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 5,116

FishieFish

Klimbatize wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

I bought a copy of Shadow Dragon a while back since it's the story of Marth and all that, but i've been hung up on the prologue because the interface is really different and it's hard for me to go backwards, i guess.

I'll take it off your hands.

So would I.

"No one said you could touch."

TheKingOfTown

I really didn't like Shadow Dragon. I kept restarting to try to get back into it, but it never held my interest. I think Ch. 4 was the farthest I got.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Aqueous

I wish people would stop saying the final boss was over hyped when they play on low difficulties because the final boss will be weak on them to make it easier.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Aqueous wrote:

I wish people would stop saying the final boss was over hyped when they play on low difficulties because the final boss will be weak on them to make it easier.

Yup. Always makes me laugh.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Aqueous

Klimbatize wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Yup. Always makes me laugh.

lol, I should think of it that way.

FishieFish

Aqueous wrote:

PoR and Shadow Dragon is the only English releases I haven't played, how hard is SD's boss?

Grima was far to easy, since Lucina or Chrom can one hit him.

Aqueous

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

PoR and Shadow Dragon is the only English releases I haven't played, how hard is SD's boss?

Someone needs to move on to Lunatic...

FishieFish

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

He is easy on Lunatic too, you can kill him with a partner on one turn with a forged brave weapon.

Aqueous

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

He is easy on Lunatic too, you can kill him with a partner on one turn with a forged brave weapon.

Lunatic+?

FishieFish

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Lunatic+?

Yep, it's been done.

WinterWarm

@SkywardLink98

I was holding out for poison and fire arrows that do damage over turns.

@theblackdragon
@FishieFish

Huh, never heard of it. But it sounds pretty cool.

Agreed! I would love a feature where you could transfer progress from FE:A to a sequel to create a perfect continuation of FE:A.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@WinterWarm: aargh that would be so awesome, i remember Suikoden and Suikoden II did that. if you'd recruited certain characters in the first game they'd have different dialogue in the second, and there was a character or two you'd only be able to see (and recruit) if you had played through the first game and saved in the right spot. i'd love to see something like that happen, like if the sequel focused on the kids and you linked your original file, the kids would talk about the parents you'd hitched together in Awakening instead of maybe glossing over who their fathers were and whatnot (since the mothers are the only constant save for Morgan :3)

oh oh oh and maybe Morgan's very presence in an Awakening sequel could be dependent on whether or not you link your data? after all, Morgan is very dependent on the Avatar in question, and if you hadn't played through the first game you wouldn't have an Avatar to begin with? :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

What would you all say is your least favorite weapon is? Mine would be the short axe, it just seems really under powered.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

least favorite for me would probably be any of the glass weapons — i just don't like things with low number of uses

BEST THREAD EVER

SkywardLink98

@GamecubeMan Longbow. It's not very long range, though I 'spose it does get you out of range of most spells. Only Snipers/Archers can use them, which severely limits their usefulness. I guess that's more of a rant on Archers though. I'd take bows as a whole simply because compared to tomes they're practically useless considering how few times you be able to respond to a hit. Glass weapons also seem rather annoying simply because of how many you'd need to do much. I guess as a last ditch effort against a commander but I pretty much just don't use 'em.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

@SkywardLink98: You do have a point about certain weapons only being usable by one or two classes out of the available list — i think my next least favorite weapon(s) are Dark Tomes. I wish Aversa's special skill that lets her use dark tomes no matter her class were more widespread or at least learnable by a certain class so that other people could have it too (esp. Tharja, why the hell does she not have such a skill lol)

BEST THREAD EVER

WinterWarm

GamecubeMan wrote:

What would you all say is your least favorite weapon is? Mine would be the short axe, it just seems really under powered.

I agree, my least favorite's Rexcalibur. I hate how weak Wind magic is.

@theblackdragon

If they could make a perfect system... You could replay FE:A to change the future in the sequal into what you want. Lots of replay, there.

Edited on by WinterWarm

FishieFish

theblackdragon wrote:

least favorite for me would probably be any of the glass weapons — i just don't like things with low number of uses

ARMSHRIFT.

WinterWarm

@Knuckles

I'm workin' my way to Boots.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.