3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,461 to 4,480 of 5,069

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,461. Posted:

@dniw9 No problem. :)

My favorite cut scene had to be the appearance of "Marth". Next is Chrom vs "Marth" in Arena Ferox.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

dniw9

4,462. Posted:

my favorite scene is the intro. lmao

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

dniw9

4,463. Posted:

will morgan's physical appearance depend on who my avatar marries?

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,464. Posted:

dniw9 wrote:

will morgan's physical appearance depend on who my avatar marries?

Hair color matches the other parent. ;)

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,465. Posted:

@Klimbatize

Bwhahaha

@KittenKoder

I meant the HUGE PLOT TWIST. Remember now?! >:3

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,466. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@dniw9 No problem. :)

My favorite cut scene had to be the appearance of "Marth". Next is Chrom vs "Marth" in Arena Ferox.

Two Falchions?
Yeah that's probably my favourite ones too.
I kinda dislike Dire Future 1 and Marth No More.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,467. Posted:

I just realized that Henry and I stole each others' wives :O My first playthrough I married Olivia and he married Tharja. This time I married Tharja and he married Olivia...

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,468. Posted:

@SkywardLink98

Hehehehehehe. I always do that.

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,469. Posted:

My favourite cut sense is the one after chapter 9. Even if it always makes me sad.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,470. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I just realized that Henry and I stole each others' wives :O My first playthrough I married Olivia and he married Tharja. This time I married Tharja and he married Olivia...

Tharja is sooooo cool, but Niore is .... annoying. >.< I tend to marry Tharja to someone who has counter, even if Niore is weaker for it, because .... every archer should have counter!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Blast

4,471. Posted:

Have any of you guys ever played a Shin Megami Tensei game? In SMT games, the gamer can actually see their player as they go from place to place. Its pretty sweet (example: SMT IV for 3DS). I wish that kind of gameplay is in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U. You know how in FE:A... the only real way to move from place to place is to "guide" Chrom from areas on the map. Even though it was cool to see Chrom in a different design as a cursor for the map, I REALLY hope we can actually see the characters as we explore the areas.

Thats one of my very few complaints about FE: A. It didn't feel immersive to me at all. Its a great game. Very addicting. But the fact that our Avatars can't explore the freaking Barracks bothers me. All we can do in the Barracks is control the camera and listen in on conversations. The fact that everything is "go to Point A then Point B" kinda bothers me. I wish we could run, walk, visit shops in a full environment, etc as our Avatars. I honestly think the 3DS has the power to pull that off. So I hope that future Fire Emblem games can do what I'm suggesting.

And if anyone of you are wondering about my other complaints about FE: A... I already talked about them in this forum earlier but I'll bring them up again. Just my opinion on stuff: Grima aka the biggest overhyped boss I ever saw in my gaming life, the drastic and highly random death of Emmeryn (when she killed herself...I was like: "C'mon! I just met you! Don't die on me!", Chrom... I have nothing against Chrom but I do not find him likable and he wasn't cool to me. I said before that I prefer a bloodthristy and wise YET still humorous leader than Chrom's nice guy-royalty and sometimes "robotic" and "forced" personaltiy.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is a great game :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,472. Posted:

Yeah, I wish you could go in and move your characters in the backtracks or shops, but it's still amazing!

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,473. Posted:

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game like this:

1. A viewpoint where you see your whole character, from the back, like OOT Zelda.

2. Where the battleground is open and expansive, and you can walk around freely with no movement limit, and switch between units seamlessly, so you can be Virion( or any ranged unit) and aim shoot at Risen in third person. or get close in personal with Chrom( or Vaike, etc.,) and ride into battle on horseback! And for there to be bridges and passages you can blow up or corner people into.

3. For close quarters units to have a Wind Waker like movement, rolling and slicing and lunging and stabbing.

4. For there to be NO turns, so you have to strategically use your units, one at a time, clearing areas of the battlefield. Choosing a different play style for each unit.

5. For there to be upgradeable armor for units. And Seige weapons.

6. Basically, like... You see your whole unit from the back, walk or run into battle freely, endlessly, be able to command other units( WITH MILITARY RANKS!), interactive environments, upgradeable armor, etc.,.

Wouldn't that be epic? Can't you imagine leading a calvary unit into battle as Frederick, then going to Chrom, and leading an elite group, then to Virion and his archers, providing cover fire for the other units, then to the seige weapons, and breaking down the castle gates, then going back to Virion and the archers and firing into the opening, killing the first group of defenders, then going to Vaike and his wild, barbarian troops, smashing down the other guards in the courtyard, then to Frederick and his knights to hold the courtyard, then go to Chrom and capture the keep. Could you imagine?! That would be amazing.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,474. Posted:

@Winterwarm, that is a good idea for a game.

Just not a Fire Emblem game.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,475. Posted:

@FishieFish

Thanks, yeah, you're right. Wish Nintendo would make a franchise like that though. I bet it'd be a system seller.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,476. Posted:

Kind of reminds me of Samurai Warriors Chronicles actually.

But no archers, or anything.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,477. Posted:

@WinterWarm the lack of armor was one of my initial complaints with the game actually. I was crushed when I realized the only thing you can buys is weapons that later break :( Siege Weapons that do long range damage over groups of tiles would be pretty awesome too.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,478. Posted:

@SkywardLink98 - I remember Sacred Stones had Siege Weapons for Archers. Would've been cool if Awakening had a couple of those. I also noticed the games doesn't have any Fog levels, again like Sacred Stones; though I hate Fog of War in the Advance Wars games so I don't mind the lack of it here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

4,479. Posted:

@WinterWarm: FishieFish is right, that does sound an awful lot like the Samurai Warriors series.

i'm not sure about it myself — SWC really bored me back when the 3DS first hit, i just couldn't get into it myself. I really enjoy turn-based RPGs, so I'm very happy with FE:A as-is and would very much like to see any sequel(s) happen in the same vein. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,480. Posted:

@theblackdragon - You mean just more Fire Emblem games or a sequel to this game's story? If it's anything to go by; Ike technically has two games as a main protagonist so it's possible for Chrom to have a second game. I would love a sequel game that continues in Ylisse.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200