Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 441 to 460 of 5,116

HandheldGuru97

Welp I played the demo...AND IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Anyway I think I might try and get around to preordering it in the next week or so.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Void

Wait, did I just see Lissa get 25XP from one use of her staff?
This is already my favorite Fire Emblem.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Void wrote:

Wait, did I just see Lissa get 25XP from one use of her staff?
This is already my favorite Fire Emblem.

It was a nice change to see that as opposed to the usual 10 or 11 EXP you see in the previous FEs. Hopefully they balanced it out as priests were one of the hardest to level, except for maybe the bards/dancers.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RR529

Oh, and I have a feeling I'm going to like Sully. All the characters seem interesting, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Spoony_Tech

My thoughts so far. I beat it on hard last night and it wasn't too bad. I think ill try hard on my first play through and keep permanent deaths. Of course that's means ill be making chess like moves to make sure no one dies specially those priests since one time I got double hit and left with one hit point!

Graphics to me look gorgeous. The 3d effect on closer inspection look really good! The dialog is some of the funniest stuff I've scene on a Fire Emblem game yet and its just a demo!! Voice acting is ok. I wish they went full on voices or just subs. The grunts and yeps are kind of annoying at times. Wonderful music though. Nintendo has really step up their game in that department lately.

I can kind of see where some of the unbalanced comes from. Joining up with another character can be brutal for the opponent. I killed the first boss with only one pare up and that's unheard of for a Fire Emblem game. It however allows weaker characters to level up easier now so I kinda like it.

This WILL be the best Fire Emblem to date that much I can tell!! Last thing. The animated cut scenes look absolutely gorgeous!! Best I've seen in any game in a while!! Can wait till midnight of the 4th!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gustoff

Rushed played it last night because i was tired and sleepy. But from what i played, it was pretty awesome. I liked the graphics on Chapter 1, the lava and smoke, bits of ash flying thru the air, pretty sweet for this type of game i think. Never been a fan of this genre, but i think i'm sold with this game. Going to play the demo again, not rushed this time so i can enjoy it. Leaving work early today.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

ToadFan

Got the demo yesterday afternoon and I thought the game was awesome. Can't wait to get the full copy!

ToadFan

ThePirateCaptain

I really enjoyed the demo as well. My one question is, approximately how long will the game take to beat though? I'm not too concerned since I've spent 25+ hours on The Sacred Stones and still not beat it, but do we know how many chapters there are?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SkywardLink98

CapnPancakez wrote:

I really enjoyed the demo as well. My one question is, approximately how long will the game take to beat though? I'm not too concerned since I've spent 25+ hours on The Sacred Stones and still not beat it, but do we know how many chapters there are?

The wiki has a list. 25 without spotpass. You can check the list here:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_chapters_in_Fire_Emb...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

JeanLuc_Vaycard

CapnPancakez wrote:

Sacred Stones is pretty much the shortest one out of the series. Well I don't know about some of the Japan versions but of the English versions.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheConsonant

Sacred Stones could be the shortest; however, it has the tower and ruins to play in during the game and post game and it has two routes, so it can end up taking a while longer if you want to 100% it. While Awakening could be around 25 hours it has loads of dlc http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc_jp.html#list as well as other spotpass and streetpas features which will add quite a bit of time. (be wary of spoilers in that link)

Also, any available dlc for the NA game will be free for the first week.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

TheConsonant

3Dash wrote:

ANY DLC free for the first week? Oh man, now I may HAVE to get it... not a bad thing of course.

Any available dlc. There's no telling what they'll have ready in that first week, and whether they plan to release everything they do have ready. All they've let us know is that whatever's out that week will be free.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

This game is going to end up costing me over 100$ when its all said and done!!! However you don't see me complaining!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Just downloaded the demo, I might not end up buying it even if I like it, since there are so many other games I wanna buy that are coming out soon.

We'll just have to see.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

It's official; I've pre-ordered it and will pick it up at Best Buy when it comes out. I'll also probably want to get a bigger SD card while I'm there... And this game has the honor of being the second game I've ever pre-ordered (Kid Icarus: Uprising holds the first title).

Now to play the demo some more while I wait.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Lan

WingedFish wrote:

It's official; I've pre-ordered it and will pick it up at Best Buy when it comes out. I'll also probably want to get a bigger SD card while I'm there... And this game has the honor of being the second game I've ever pre-ordered (Kid Icarus: Uprising holds the first title).

Now to play the demo some more while I wait.

My first preorder
No game has had me this psyched in years

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

TheConsonant

I have the bundle pre ordered at gamestop. And for those wondering the artbook now officially come with the bundle. Bundle also comes with a 4gig SD card.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I just finished the first map on lunatic with one casualty. You guessed it lissa. I don't like how Fredrick had to do most of the work though as my other characters had to run till the enemy was near death. I got way to lucky with plenty of dodging though so I don't think ill be playing it on that difficulty!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.