Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 5,116

WinterWarm

@Aqueous

Ooooooh! Niice!

@Knuckles

Thanks man.

B-B-B-Bride Class...

AWESOME! I literally always wanted Lance and Bow in a class.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Knuckles

Dread Fighter Class is perfect for my MU. He was a Grandmaster, then a Dread Fighter, abeit I have used him just like a Grandmaster until you guys told me about Hector's Axe. That axe forged is perfect, great accuracy, incredible power, and I even rose its Critical rating.

Hector's Axe is probably my favorite forged past warrior weapon besides my good old MoneyBlade... I mean Leif's Blade.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

WinterWarm

@Knuckles

Who told you about Hector's Axe? Was it @WinterWarm?!

I Forge Innes' Bow, Hector's Axe and Alm's Blade.

WinterWarm

@Knuckles

Way random but does anybody know Titania's Axe might?

WinterWarm

What's with Lyn in Smash Brethren? Time travel???

SkywardLink98

@Knuckles Thanks

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

does anyone have tips for grinding supports? i have this wild idea that it's feasible somehow for me to 100% this game (ha, it's gonna take forever, i know i know), and i'm not exactly sure on how to use the Seed of Trust — sometimes they seem to work, most of the time they don't. i think i read somewhere that if both units in a Pair go up a level they'll have a Support convo ready to go after battle, but that hasn't proved consistent in practice.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

theblackdragon wrote:

does anyone have tips for grinding supports? i have this wild idea that it's feasible somehow for me to 100% this game (ha, it's gonna take forever, i know i know), and i'm not exactly sure on how to use the Seed of Trust — sometimes they seem to work, most of the time they don't. i think i read somewhere that if both units in a Pair go up a level they'll have a Support convo ready to go after battle, but that hasn't proved consistent in practice.

I'm only giving my Avatar all the support logs with everyone, and even that becomes a bit of a chore.
The fastest ways to get support is just pairing them together and fight, or stepping on those sparkly spots for quick supports.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@theblackdragon I think for the Seed of Trust to work, you need to have it on the unit you are using in the pair, the one who will be attacking and getting attacked by enemies, not the unit supporting.
I just give them both a seed of trust and move on.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

WinterWarm

@Knuckles

Thanks.

Haha! I have Rally Spectrum and Rally Heart! >:]

theblackdragon

@Knuckles: You don't understand, it's a consumable item. You can only use it during battle, but sometimes in battle it's available for use and sometimes it's greyed out. I'm asking whether anyone knows any of the specific rules behind the Seed of Trust and its use, because i've only found vague-ish stuff about it online.

The only things I know about it for sure are that it only works between units that can support with each other, and they have to be paired up at the time in order to use the item. I have no idea whether their successful use is based on many times the units have to attack during a given battle, how much exp is earned between them during that particular battle, how many turns have passed/what turn the battle is on, which level of Support you're grinding toward or how much 'support exp' must have been earned, what kind of ground you're standing on, etc. and so forth. At one point I had thought you had to be standing on a sparkling patch of ground in order to have the Seed of Trust be available for use, but that theory went out the window this morning. I also have no idea whether or not you're guaranteed to go up a level of support or not after having used one, and I won't without more testing, so if anyone else can shed some light, I'm all ears. :3

As for how Support works in general, i actually found a pretty good page at Serene's Forest here detailing how things go. Looks like I'll be hitting those Scramble maps quite a bit, lol. I'm just wondering about the Seed of Trust itself and what conditions must be met before it can be available for use. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

When I wanted to grind supports, I simply pair up the units and repeatedly do the first few DLC chapters. I got support really fast this way

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SkywardLink98

@TheBlackDragon Just grind normally with people supporting each other. Ever 2 battles, they'll gain a support.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

WinterWarm

Just completed Rogues And Redeemers 2.

LzWinky

I'm actually enjoying the DLC more than the game itself. There's so much variety in challenge and....swimsuits...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.