3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,241 to 4,260 of 4,970

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,241. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@DreamyViridi :P

Hey, anyone know the stat limit for units? Lately it's been all like.

"I think I've gone as far as any man can." -Chrom

"I think I've pushed this taguel body to it's limit." -Panne

"Maybe I should learn some new skills." -Taylor( Avatar)

Sooo.

Stat limits are reached, as Fish said, then they turn green. These limits are based on the unit and class, and taguels do reach their limit after going through a few classes, same with manaketes, you may have one or two units with Aptitude, they will max out very quickly.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,242. Posted:

@Knuckles

Tissue made of concrete still hurts! :'(

@FishieFish

Ah, I bleepin' gotcha man. Then what's the limit for Chrom( Great Lord), anyone know?

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,243. Posted:

@KittenKoder

Thanks. :)

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

4,244. Posted:

I have never seen a stat limit text before. :$

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,245. Posted:

@GamecubeMan

Look up Mending Wall by Robert Frost.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

4,246. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

Then what's the limit for Chrom( Great Lord), anyone know?

Here are the max stats for all characters, based on their class:

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max_all.html

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,247. Posted:

Well, I just was ninja'd before I was able to post.

Chrom's Stats, Non-Limit Breaker
Strength: 44
Magic: N/A My Chrom currently has 15
Skill: 41
Speed: 42
Luck: 46
Defense: 41
Resistance: N/A My Chrom currently has 27+10 thanks to Resistance +10

Those stats are from my save file in FEA, and I'm still leveling up Chrom's Magic and Resistance stats.

@FishieFish Thank you, I now have a new brutal axe for my Dread Fighter MU. He will like it very much. >:]

Edit: Forgot something. Does anyone know any way to improve your renown besides fighting Streetpass teams, or the Streetpass teams that Nintendo generates? I currently get 50 points per battle, usually per day, and I'd like to speed that up, whether it be more battles or more points per battle.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,248. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Well, I just was ninja'd before I was able to post.

Chrom's Stats, Non-Limit Breaker
Strength: 44
Magic: N/A My Chrom currently has 15
Skill: 41
Speed: 42
Luck: 46
Defense: 41
Resistance: N/A My Chrom currently has 27+10 thanks to Resistance +10

Those stats are from my save file in FEA, and I'm still leveling up Chrom's Magic and Resistance stats.

@FishieFish Thank you, I now have a new brutal axe for my Dread Fighter MU. He will like it very much. >:]

Edit: Forgot something. Does anyone know any way to improve your renown besides fighting Streetpass teams, or the Streetpass teams that Nintendo generates? I currently get 50 points per battle, usually per day, and I'd like to speed that up, whether it be more battles or more points per battle.

For the renown, I believe some DLCs do on the first play through, though I am uncertain of that.

For Chrom, the Paladin class is the best for improving his magic stats, though it's still hard to do, at least as a paladin he isn't in trouble too often.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,249. Posted:

@Knuckles - I know that multiplayer works for earning it. I'm not sure on spotpass but I'm pretty sure paralogues have some based on mine increasing after a number of maps without fighting streetpass teams, though they might only give some if you meet certain battle conditions if so.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,250. Posted:

I changed Chrom to a Dread Fighter for a while, then back to Lord because I missed Lances, so after leveling him up to Lvl. 10, when he went up to Great Lord, it remembered his stats! He got a 100+ stat increase!

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,251. Posted:

@WinterWarm +100 stat increase for using a master seal? Did Chrom have the stats beforehand, or was it just extra stats?

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

4,252. Posted:

i'm pretty sure i read that the game remembers your stats however you level them up, it's just that you're limited by the stat caps of the class you're putting the character in question into.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

4,253. Posted:

Why am I unable todownlosd those box gifts even after Igot a spotpass message telling me how to get them?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,254. Posted:

@SkywardLink98

I had them before, it's just a relief I don't have to level back up. :)

@Tobias95

If you're referring the Bonus Box SpotPass items, all you have to do is go to section and select them and they'll automatically go to your Inventory. If they're not showing up, do a check for items.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,255. Posted:

@WinterWarm If you had Leveled Chrom up to a Lv.30 Dread Fighter, a second seal could make him a Great Lord again.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,256. Posted:

Well, remember that nearly unbeatable team I ran into a week ago. I JUST STREETPASSED HIM AGAIN. Turns out we are both runners because I've streetpassed him twice at meets.

I didn't enjoy this fight the first time, the second will be worse. The map has my team divided. D:

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,257. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Well, remember that nearly unbeatable team I ran into a week ago. I JUST STREETPASSED HIM AGAIN. Turns out we are both runners because I've streetpassed him twice at meets.

I didn't enjoy this fight the first time, the second will be worse. The map has my team divided. D:

I hate those maps. Makes increasing their friendships tougher.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,258. Posted:

@Knuckles

Tries not to laugh

BE SURE and put couples together.

@SkywardLink98

Well, I mean that could've saved alot of time.

Lol just made Virion a Dread Fighter and back to Sniper to get Resistance +10.

Now he's got

Hit Rate +20
Resistance +10
And Skill +2.

:D

OH! And I forged Innes' Bow to 140 Hit, so NOW, Virion's got 160( plus 20 hit) Hit with it. Bow Breaker? Pssh, nah man, still 100+ Hit. :)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,259. Posted:

@WinterWarm Why not substitute Skill +2 for All Stats +2 or Limit Breaker on Virion?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

4,260. Posted:

@WinterWarm Ok I get it. I thought you were saying they were stats you hadn't earned lol. I was about to buy the Dread Fighter DLC just to get +100 stats in one level up :)

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332