3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,201 to 4,220 of 4,973

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,201. Posted:

@FishieFish He keeps the red prongs on the top of his armor, and the top of it is visible through reclassing, but not the full magnificent Lobster Armor.
@WinterWarm Anyone who uses Mystletainn, the sword Owain wants gets a +5 skill increase. If you are talking about Missletainn, the sword you can get in Owain's recruitment chapter(which reminds me of Viridian Forest from Pokémon, Owain's yellow garment doesn't help), the sword can only be used by Owain and has a +1 skill attribute.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,202. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@FishieFish He keeps the red prongs on the top of his armor, and the top of it is visible through reclassing, but not the full magnificent Lobster Armor.
@WinterWarm Anyone who uses Mystletainn, the sword Owain wants gets a +5 skill increase. If you are talking about Missletainn, the sword you can get in Owain's recruitment chapter(which reminds me of Viridian Forest from Pokémon, Owain's yellow garment doesn't help), the sword can only be used by Owain and has a +1 skill attribute.

Can you re-name Missletainn?

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,203. Posted:

@FishieFish You can rename and forge Missletainn, (Owain Only) but you can't rename or forge the bonus box blade Mystletainn.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,204. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@FishieFish You can rename and forge Missletainn, (Owain Only) but you can't rename or forge the bonus box blade Mystletainn.

Then it shall be named Mystletainn no more!

Imagine if you could forge the Falchions.. It has infinite uses, it would be OP as hell.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,205. Posted:

@FishieFish You mean Missletainn no more.

Mystletainn -25 Uses
Missletainn -35 Uses Owain Only

And I don't know about you, but I would rather have be able to forge Exalted Falchions.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,206. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@FishieFish You mean Missletainn no more.

Mystletainn -25 Uses
Missletainn -35 Uses Owain Only

And I don't know about you, but I would rather have be able to forge Exalted Falchions.

That would be OP.
Also I wonder what would happen if you gave a Falchion to somebody other than Chrom/Lucina in classic mode, then killed that person when Falchion is in their inventory.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,207. Posted:

You forget Prince and King Marth can use Falchion, Parallel Falchion, and Exalted Falchion too. If they die, I imagine the item is lost, but would you be able to get Exalted Falchion in Ch. 24 if you lost Falchion early on in the game?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,208. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

You forget Prince and King Marth can use Falchion, Parallel Falchion, and Exalted Falchion too. If they die, I imagine the item is lost, but would you be able to get Exalted Falchion in Ch. 24 if you lost Falchion early on in the game?

Yeah, that is what I am thinking.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,209. Posted:

@Knuckles

Ohhhhhhhhh, okay, thanks.

@Knuckles
@FishieFish

I prefer Parallel Falchion over Exalted( yes, I know it has 3 less Might) simply because I like Lucina. Wouldn't it be cool if at Lvl. 20 Lucina could use the Exalted Falchion? Oh yeah.

Yes, forging Falchions would be epic.

Hmm, I don't think you can lose Falchion, I haven't actually ever lost a unit using the "main" Falchion( except Chrom, but he's essential so it doesn't, count), however, I now have to check lol

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

Blast

4,210. Posted:

The animated scenes in this game are great. Great voice acting, too. I hope future Fire Emblem games can find a way to make the game feel more immersive. Maybe you can actually move your avatar in the Barracks are something? Hahah just an idea. The first person view of combat is a nice touch in the right direction of making it more immersive.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,211. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

The animated scenes in this game are great. Great voice acting, too. I hope future Fire Emblem games can find a way to make the game feel more immersive. Maybe you can actually move your avatar in the Barracks are something? Hahah just an idea. The first person view of combat is a nice touch in the right direction of making it more immersive.

Yeah, I did a whole first-person view playthrough, it's really cool when you use the Thoron tome. :)

@FishieFish
@Knuckles

One thing I wonder:

Lucina and the children talked to Naga before they went back in time, why didn't Naga give Lucina a Exalted Falchion?

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,212. Posted:

Also, what all weapons can ne renamed?

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,213. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

Also, what all weapons can ne renamed?

All of them can be renamed but falchions.

Edited on by FishieFish

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,214. Posted:

@WinterWarm Because it would be too OP'ed, and it would look weird, one sword being exalted, one not. The sword is supposed to be the same, say 16-17 years into the future, a parallel copy.

All weapons can be renamed as long as they aren't legendary weapons, like Falchion, Ragnell, Valflame, Book of Naga. Do you get what I mean?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,215. Posted:

@Knuckles

Yes... Are you saying I can rename Tharja's tomes something totally not allowed to be posted on here? o.o

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,216. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Knuckles

Yes... Are you saying I can rename Tharja's tomes something totally not allowed to be posted on here? o.o

;)) what is it?

I named Donnel's sword Oldspice.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,217. Posted:

LOL! Awesome.

@FishieFish I dare not say. :O

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Aedr

4,218. Posted:

Been playing on hard mode ever since I've beaten Normal mode last month.
It's tough leveling them up without the reeking box. I don't have any DLCs too so it's really much work to be done. XD
I'm currently on Chapter 18 and getting almost all possible supports on all characters that I have.

Priority is unlocking all Avatar's female supports though.

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8387-4100 | Nintendo Network ID: Aedr

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,219. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Knuckles

If that's what your heart desires.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,220. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

LOL! Awesome.

@FishieFish I dare not say. :O

TEELLL MEEE.