Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 421 to 440 of 5,116

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

@WingedFish You do know Best Buy does pre orders now?!

Yes I know. BUT the problem is, how I usually pre-order something is that I pay my mom to order it on Amazon (don't have my own credit card yet) and I'd immediately pay her back with real cash. However, I have no cash on me now, and I just spent my allowance for the month to restock my fish tank. Or can you pre-order using gift cards somehow? Again, it all depends on if I get a job within the next week or two.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

I'm not quite sure how it works but I don't see why you can't use a gift card to make your preorder.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Me and my friend are going down to Gamestop right now to pre-order. February 4th can't come any sooner!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aqueous

I finally played the demo. I had pre-order but now I want it badly. I shot right into Lunatic and got floored Scared Stones looks easy now........... Which excites me, I can't wait to play this super challenge and die, die die! Also I'm going nuts with blood thirst, I so want to kill. After this one I must look into other Fire Emblem I missed.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Snagrio

Aqueous wrote:

I finally played the demo. I had pre-order but now I want it badly. I shot right into Lunatic and got floored Scared Stones looks easy now........... Which excites me, I can't wait to play this super challenge and die, die die! Also I'm going nuts with blood thirst, I so want to kill. After this one I must look into other Fire Emblem I missed.

Considering your avatar, you're creeping me out more then if you weren't a pony...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Aqueous

@WingedFish - I'm cute not creepy

@Chicken_Brutus - Awww, but your my favourite reviewer here. So your not writing this one up period?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Chicken_Brutus Now that I think about it I have a bunch of questions!

#1 What difficulty are you playing on?
#2 Are you playing on casual or normal?
#3 Are you finding the game unbalanced to the point that it makes it to easy to play?
#4 Is there any dlc yet?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Is there versus multiplayer in this game?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

Is there versus multiplayer in this game?

No!

MERG said:

AbeVigoda

Never played any of these games before, but after playing the demo one time I'm sold on it. I loved the Advance Wars series, and this reminds me a bit of those, so I dig it.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

Spoony_Tech

Thanks wingedFish. I couldn't think of anything better at the time. It felt weird just saying no lol.

MERG said:

RR529

Wow, this game is absolutely beautiful! The new "tag team" features are really going to add a whole new dimension to the gameplay as well.

It comes out a couple of days before my birthday, so hopefully I'll be able to pick it up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snagrio

I think what I'll do is just go to Best Buy when it comes out and pick it up on release day. Besides GameStop's art book thing, there really isn't any advantage to pre-ordering this beyond getting a copy reserved (and I can't imagine that it would be sold out at the store) for you right?

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

Be careful with that. Best buy doesn't always get games on release day. You need to find out when they get their shipments! Sometimes I would go there and they would tell me it might be on the truck for Thursday. That was years ago though so not sure about now. I'm not really into the art book thing. If it was a cd I'd be all over it. I'm going to download it at midnight!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Void

Only just now getting on the internet after a long day in town, I'll be trying the demo, mostly to see the 3D effects.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Snagrio

I could always call the store ahead of time... And the art book WOULD be nice, but unfortunately I only have gift cards for BB, not GS.

Snagrio

Klunk23

After playing this demo(2 times acctually) I have come to relize... this will be the greatest fire emblem game ever! It was absolutely gorgeous, and the 3d effect was incredible. This game looks 100% better than fire emblem shadow dragon. I mean... I liked shadow dragon, it was quite fun and is my most played title on my 3ds, but it didn't impress me visually. The dialogue was also really awsome and I laughed at multiple parts. Before this Path of Radiance was my favorite Fire Emblem but this has very high chances of taking it's place.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.