Showing 4,101 to 4,120 of 4,975

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,101. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@FishieFish - Or you could marry Sully with Chrom, get 3 units with Aether and then Sumia can marry someone else. ;)

Yeah, but then Lucina and Kjelle won't be able to get galeforce. :(

True but then you can get Lucina Lethality. Such a pain when enemy streetpass teams set up rightful king + Lethality. There is also then Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, swordbreaker, Astra, Vantage as some other great skills for Lucina.
Kjelle has Knight and General that Luncina won't have and will pick up archer skills.

You can get most of them if you do OliviaxChrom. And even with RK, Lethality's activation rate is terrible!

I never rely on Lethality, actually I usually never rely on any attack skills and set them all up with defensive skills. With my luck, Lethality always strikes on the second blow, even if without it they'd defeat the unit. Sol always triggers on the first strike, which is only useful when attacked.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,102. Posted:

@KittenKoder - Attack skills are more of a convenience thing I find. Though in my (MU) case, I can sort of rely on attack skills to kick in. With Lethality, Ignis, Sol and Vengeance (currently a Swordmaster aiming to get Astra) in tow, a skill activation is near guaranteed!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,103. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@KittenKoder - Attack skills are more of a convenience thing I find. Though in my (MU) case, I can sort of rely on attack skills to kick in. With Lethality, Ignis, Sol and Vengeance (currently a Swordmaster aiming to get Astra) in tow, a skill activation is near guaranteed!

That is true, the MU character is one of the uber-characters. I find that Morgan tends to be even better at that though, if MU marries one of the correct characters. In most cases I equip the attack skills as an afterthought, rally skills are even more useless.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,104. Posted:

@KittenKoder - Rally skills are situational. You got to admit that Rally Spectrum (+4 all stats) and Rally Heart (+2 all stats & +1 Move) can help tons if for any reason a unit can't reach their target, or if you're training I suppose. If you're playing defensively, they can be potential lifesavers.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,105. Posted:

NowixKellan Nah's defence is amazing.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,106. Posted:

@KittenKoder - A daughter of Chrom will always get Aether. Rally Skills are good for out doing strong units but they need to be used together.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,107. Posted:

@KittenKoder

YEEEEEEEEESSSS! It's so irritating to get critical hits ALL THE TIME when you kill them on the first strike anyway! Finally someone knows my pain!

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,108. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@KittenKoder - A daughter of Chrom will always get Aether. Rally Skills are good for out doing strong units but they need to be used together.

Rallybot Morgan is OP.

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,109. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@KittenKoder - Rally skills are situational. You got to admit that Rally Spectrum (+4 all stats) and Rally Heart (+2 all stats & +1 Move) can help tons if for any reason a unit can't reach their target, or if you're training I suppose. If you're playing defensively, they can be potential lifesavers.

Pair up 2 characters with Galeforce for "reaching" potential, but I tend to use the turtle strategy most often in anything but training battles. Actually, for movement I tend to equip Pass, Acrobat, Galeforce, and +1 Move when desperate, unless they're flyer, in which case I don't bother with Acrobat. However you are correct that in some strategies the rally skills do become useful, just not in my strategies.

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,110. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@KittenKoder

YEEEEEEEEESSSS! It's so irritating to get critical hits ALL THE TIME when you kill them on the first strike anyway! Finally someone knows my pain!

I love critical hits .... oddly not for the damage they cause, because I usually set up pairs to make that inconsequential, but because of the phrases they call out! Many of the characters are on my list of faves because of their battle cries more than their strengths.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,111. Posted:

How long do the Future DLCs take to beat?

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,112. Posted:

Wait, Nah can get Galeforce? How did I miss that on Nowi?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,113. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Only if MU, Donnel or Gaius is her father.

Edited on by FishieFish

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,114. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Not sure what you mean here. The DLC campaigns in the Outrealm or the Paralogues (which are not DLC)?

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,115. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

And the only reason for this is the fact Nah can't reclass into the male exclusive non DLC classes and they gave her the female exclusive classes? OK then.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,116. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

The only real problem is that marrying Nowi to Donnel is kind of a waste, he is better married to Sully to buff up Kjelle into an invincible tank. Gaius is a better choice, since I honestly can't think of a better pair up.

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,117. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

I pair up when the odds are against me, and even when they aren't most of the time. It's a better edge, but renders the rally skills as wastes of actions many times. The best pair ups are the children to one of the parents, depending on the situation. Your team becomes almost unstoppable when you select the correct pairs.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,118. Posted:

I paired Gaius with Panne... Then I killed their son. /:

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,119. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

I paired Gaius with Panne... Then I killed their son. /:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! You killed the paranoid Yarne! You are so evil. >.>

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,120. Posted:

KittenKoder wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Not sure what you mean here. The DLC campaigns in the Outrealm or the Paralogues (which are not DLC)?

The future past packs.