3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,081 to 4,100 of 5,034

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,081. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Grima is a god right? If so it would be awesome if Fredrick got a critical hit while fighting him "pick a god and pray!" :3

I think Grima is an Earth Dragon, not a God but is revered as one.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,082. Posted:

@Aqueous

Yeah, I see your point, I'm just a sucker for good support, lol.

@GamecubeMan Or Tharja's "Do you like darkness?"!

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
1-800-273-8255

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,083. Posted:

@Aqueous

The crazy boss unit in the Chapter you get Nowi and Gregor calls him the "God Of (Something)"( Ahnilatation, I think?)

But Validar himself only calls him the fell dragon. Must depend on your insanity level.

1-800-273-8255

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,084. Posted:

@WinterWarm - I think we all want good supports. Yup, it likely does depend on the insanity level.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,085. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@FishieFish - Or you could marry Sully with Chrom, get 3 units with Aether and then Sumia can marry someone else. ;)

Yeah, but then Lucina and Kjelle won't be able to get galeforce. :(

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,086. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@FishieFish - Or you could marry Sully with Chrom, get 3 units with Aether and then Sumia can marry someone else. ;)

True but then you can get Lucina Lethality. Such a pain when enemy streetpass teams set up rightful king + Lethality. There is also then Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, swordbreaker, Astra, Vantage as some other great skills for Lucina.
Kjelle has Knight and General that Luncina won't have and will pick up archer skills.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,087. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

True but then you can get Lucina Lethality. Such a pain when enemy streetpass teams set up rightful king + Lethality. There is also then Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, swordbreaker, Astra, Vantage as some other great skills for Lucina.
Kjelle has Knight and General that Luncina won't have and will pick up archer skills.

You can get most of them if you do OliviaxChrom. And even with RK, Lethality's activation rate is terrible!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,088. Posted:

@FishieFish - I find it annoying just to see it because there is the chance of it going off and dooming one of my guys.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,089. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@FishieFish - I find it annoying just to see it because there is the chance of it going off and dooming one of my guys.

10% isn't really that much of a difference...

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,090. Posted:

I have a bit of an obsession with Lethality. Myself, Noire, Anna, Gaius, Lon'qu all have it, and I'm nowhere near done 'training' everyone. ^^

One time I did some Double Duels with a Streetpasser. Panne's Lethality activated and my partner protected me from it! It was awesome.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,091. Posted:

@FishieFish - It has the potential to be, Normally it sits around 10 but there are ways to get it higher with stat bonus skills and then that extra 10%, as low as it is, when it triggers it is a pain in the butt if a dual guard or miss doesn't occur.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,092. Posted:

@Aqueous

I'm starting to feel like all my units are weak, Lucina can get Lethality?!

Dang I need to train more.

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

4,093. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Only if Avatar, Sully or Olivia is the mother. I doubt your units are that weak, my own Lucina has Sumia as a mother. She'll be getting Aether, Rightful King, Pavise, Miracle and Renewal for her skill sat as a Great Lord once I get back to training her.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,094. Posted:

@Aqueous

Oh, okay, I'll train her with tasks that could break a wyvern! :D

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,095. Posted:

I want to make all of my units battle clerics.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

4,096. Posted:

I'm making all my males Dread Fighters. :)

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,097. Posted:

@WinterWarm, @FishieFish - Wouldn't that be a bit boring? And have some weaknesses?
Have some variety!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

4,098. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@WinterWarm, @FishieFish - Wouldn't that be a bit boring? And have some weaknesses?
Have some variety!

Yeah, but it's entertaining!

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,099. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Have some variety!

Yeah, but it's entertaining!

Boringly entertaining!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

4,100. Posted:

Alright, since I have been playing this game .... a lot .... excessively even, I'll post my thoughts on the classes.

First, variety is best unless you have the Dread Fighter and Bride classes. That's for playing the game though, for appeal variety is always best because then you can see some pretty cool attacks, makes it more colorful. On the Hard level two DLC campaigns are a must have, EXPonential Growth and Gold Gaffe, may as well get the Golden Pack to get Infinite Regalia as well. Focus on the friendships early on! This is key to any campaign at any level, pair the up once you can, except for the clerics because they're impossible to level up when paired. Marry Chrom to someone ASAP, with Sumia they produce unstoppable kids, just make sure Aether is the last skill on Chrom's list when you collect Cynthia.

A good class strategy is not to promote them all right away, but wait for Second Seals to be available then shift their classes, otherwise you waste a lot of time and gold if you decide you want more units with Lock Touch or Discipline, and you will want more than a few with those, I wish I could get some of the characters Discipline who don't have it available. Don't be afraid to change their classes either, more skills means the characters are more useful, being versatile in more situations.

Oh, and Nah with Galeforce is a monster!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder