Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 5,116

Gregor

DreamyViridi wrote:

Looks like I'm the only one here who doesn't hate anybody. Though I have been neglecting Kjelle, I intend to fix that.

I haaate Kjelle. Shes even more one dimensional than her mother.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Gregor

WinterWarm wrote:

@Gregor

Dang man, why hate on Gerome? He's awesome.

I married Lucina to Gerome, they have AWESOME support. Including a discussion about MASKS!

The kid I hate the most is the worthless, idiotic, piece of ************************ that is Brady. >:3

LONG LIVE THE REBELS!

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

WinterWarm

@DreamyViridi

Sully's daughter is sooooo irritating! >:3 Glad you sort of like all the characters, though.

@Gregor

Indeed! Rebel camp is cool place to kick the back!

@Andyv01

LOL! Now I gotta start a new file.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Aqueous

I'm so impressed by Rally Skills now. I ran into a streetpass team today with 3-4 units with limit breaker and stats almost capping if not all. I failed to beat it twice, even using pair up bonus skills, then I had an idea to try Rally tactics. For the first time I brought them out to use seriously aside from the odd moment. It changed the whole battle field, crushing my foe easily. I'm going to put more work into understanding and using Rally now. I think I might see how I should have fought my way through Lunatic+ to make things easier but anyways, I have a few challenges left and I have a new trick up my sleeves. To get the last two characters aside from children that I'm still planning and beat the last boss, seems like it will happen with far less difficultly now.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Klimbatize

@Morpheus I abused Rally Spectrum in my Lunatic+ playthrough. It's a godsend. I often employed a tanking/turtling strategy while using Rally Spectrum as often as possible. It would sometimes lead to long chapters, but it was the easiest way for me to figure out some maps.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

R_Champ

DreamyViridi wrote:

Looks like I'm the only one here who doesn't hate anybody. Though I have been neglecting Kjelle, I intend to fix that.

I don't hate anyone either. I do have my strong preferences, but I don't flat out hate anyone.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

Aqueous

@Klimbatize - How old of a comment are you responding to?

Klimbatize

Aqueous wrote:

I was responding to the one directly before mine where you say you like Rally Skills, and how if you had employed Rally tactics it would have made previous attempts at some maps easier. That's why I discussed Rally Spectrum, which raises all stat levels of units around the caster. Did I misunderstand your post?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Geonjaha

Klimbatize wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I was responding to the one directly before mine where you say you like Rally Skills, and how if you had employed Rally tactics it would have made previous attempts at some maps easier. That's why I discussed Rally Spectrum, which raises all stat levels of units around the caster. Did I misunderstand your post?

It's because you said @Morpheus and not @Aqueous I believe.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Aqueous

Geonjaha wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Yup that was why I said that you put your response to the wrong person.
@Klimbatize - I saw value in that one but I wasn't keen on not using my character to attack because I leveled up faster on both runs due to Veteran. I also had thought that the small boost in stats could become so important and deadly. Now that I have other units trained up, some of my heavy Rally units will have to take a backseat and support from now on. Including myself sadly.

Klimbatize

Geonjaha wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

lol, oops! That's what happens when you post on 2 hours sleep, I suppose. Combined two names, I guess.

Edited on by Klimbatize

WinterWarm

Klimbatize wrote:

@Morpheus I abused Rally Spectrum in my Lunatic+ playthrough. It's a godsend. I often employed a tanking/turtling strategy while using Rally Spectrum as often as possible. It would sometimes lead to long chapters, but it was the easiest way for me to figure out some maps.

Hehe.

I just use Rally's when the unit in question can't attack, or when all my units are close together, then all the Rally's combined make a HUGE difference.

FishieFish

DreamyViridi wrote:

The only characters that I hate are Cynthia and Miriel.

Burn in hell, the both of you.

"No one said you could touch."

WinterWarm

@FishieFish

Cynthia's my favorite character, you traitorous Risen!

Klimbatize

Yeah, Cynthia's pretty great.

WinterWarm

@Klimbatize

I legit "saved myself" ( ) for when she was unlockable, then I married that lass.

SkywardLink98

@FishieFish HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE MIGHTY CYNTHIA!!! If she's Chrom's daughter she's pretty awesome

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

FishieFish

WinterWarm wrote:

@FishieFish

Cynthia's my favorite character, you traitorous Risen!

But that voice, it's just so annoying!

FishieFish

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@FishieFish HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE MIGHTY CYNTHIA!!! If she's Chrom's daughter she's pretty awesome

Yeah, it is the only way you can get three units with Aether (unless you marry Lucina/one of Chrom's other daughters so you can get Morgan with Aether), and Lucina galeforce. I don't like her in my opinion, she is a great unit but so annoying.

Surprisingly she has the same English voice-actress as Say'ri..

Edited on by FishieFish

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.