3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,021 to 4,040 of 4,974

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

4,021. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

@FishieFish

Why would anyone marry that worthless piece of crap?

Emmeryn isn't a piece of crap. :(

It's WinterWarm. He thinks all females magic wielders are pieces of crap.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WinterWarm

4,022. Posted:

@FishieFish

I'm afraid that's where you're wrong. ;)

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,023. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@FishieFish

I'm afraid that's where you're wrong. ;)

No, Emmeryn no.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,024. Posted:

Noire is OP to the max.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,025. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

Noire is OP to the max.

Yeah, Noire is a pretty good unit. Pairing her up with Owian..

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,026. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

Noire is OP to the max.

Yeah, Noire is a pretty good unit. Pairing her up with Owian..

Go with Inigo instead. Thank me later.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,027. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

Noire is OP to the max.

Yeah, Noire is a pretty good unit. Pairing her up with Owian..

Go with Inigo instead. Thank me later.

All ready married Inigo off. All of my parings are really bad though. I want to restart on classic later,

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,028. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

Noire is OP to the max.

Yeah, Noire is a pretty good unit. Pairing her up with Owian..

Go with Inigo instead. Thank me later.

All ready married Inigo off. All of my parings are really bad though. I want to restart on classic later,

Lol casual n00b.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,029. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

[

Lol casual n00b.

Casual is fun though. You can run into a punch of enemies and watch them get slaughtered.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,030. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

[

Lol casual n00b.

Casual is fun though. You can run into a punch of enemies and watch them get slaughtered.

I can't do that because none of my enemies can do damage to me. :l
So even if I WANTED to kill my units I literally can't.
And if you're talking the other way around, I can do that on Classic unscathed. Almost ALL my units are ridiculously OP.

Edited on by Gregor

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,031. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

[

Lol casual n00b.

Casual is fun though. You can run into a punch of enemies and watch them get slaughtered.

I can't do that because none of my enemies can do damage to me. :l
So even if I WANTED to kill my units I literally can't.
And if you're talking the other way around, I can do that on Classic unscathed. Almost ALL my units are ridiculously OP.

Yeah, I tried classic, got to chapter 14 then deleted it because it was way too easy, then played Sacred Stones. I want to do lunatic/classic when I have the time.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,032. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

[

Lol casual n00b.

Casual is fun though. You can run into a punch of enemies and watch them get slaughtered.

I can't do that because none of my enemies can do damage to me. :l
So even if I WANTED to kill my units I literally can't.
And if you're talking the other way around, I can do that on Classic unscathed. Almost ALL my units are ridiculously OP.

Yeah, I tried classic, got to chapter 14 then deleted it because it was way too easy, then played Sacred Stones. I want to do lunatic/classic when I have the time.

I'm doing hard on my next playthrough. Maybe that will make random encouters a threat. lol

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,033. Posted:

I'm doing hard on Sacred Stones.

Honestly I thought it would be a lot harder. I only had to reset about twice. On chapter 10, I think. Trying to recruit Amilea is hard though, since she goes on the 14th turn.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

4,034. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gregor wrote:

[

Lol casual n00b.

Casual is fun though. You can run into a punch of enemies and watch them get slaughtered.

I can't do that because none of my enemies can do damage to me. :l
So even if I WANTED to kill my units I literally can't.
And if you're talking the other way around, I can do that on Classic unscathed. Almost ALL my units are ridiculously OP.

Yeah, I tried classic, got to chapter 14 then deleted it because it was way too easy, then played Sacred Stones. I want to do lunatic/classic when I have the time.

I'm doing hard on my next playthrough. Maybe that will make random encouters a threat. lol

This whole exchange cracked me up. Bragging about your super power units, nobody can damage you, mocking others...and the conclusion? You're thinking about upping to the second lowest level.

What a risk-taker!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,035. Posted:

This whole exchange cracked me up. Bragging about your super power units, nobody can damage you, mocking others...and the conclusion? You're thinking about upping to the second lowest level.

What a risk-taker!

Gregor is not afraid of challenge! Little men should run and hide while they can.

Edited on by Gregor

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FishieFish

4,036. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

This whole exchange cracked me up. Bragging about your super power units, nobody can damage you, mocking others...and the conclusion? You're thinking about upping to the second lowest level.

What a risk-taker!

Gregor is not afraid of challenge! Little men should run and hide while they can.

Gregor is on job!

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WinterWarm

4,037. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

@FishieFish

Why would anyone marry that worthless piece of crap?

Emmeryn isn't a piece of crap. :(

It's WinterWarm. He thinks all females magic wielders are pieces of crap.

HAHAHAHA!

LOL!

That not entirely true, I use Miriel alot. I just utterly despise Emmeryn's character, she's so freakin' careless.

"Hey Mr. Mad King, wanna do pilates together?"

@Gregor
@FishieFish

I paired Noire with Morgan, their support is hilarious.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

4,038. Posted:

Wow Indigo gets stronger really fast. He had a 70 ranking and now he has 150 in only about 5 chapters. :O

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WinterWarm

4,039. Posted:

I also paired Inigo with Severa, seeing as how they're both Mercs.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gregor

4,040. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

I also paired Inigo with Severa, seeing as how they're both Mercs.

I hate Severa. I'm thinking of pairing her with Gerome since they are both upstuck jerks.

Edited on by theblackdragon

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising