3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,981 to 4,000 of 5,034

AuthorMessage

Blast

3,981. Posted:

I finished this game a long time ago and I like it alot. It has alotta replay value. My only compliant about the game is the story. Some of the later chapters felt kinda stupid to me. I still love the game alot, though. REALLY fun. Very strategic.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,982. Posted:

@cazthegamerguy Wait, Caz!? You're an NL member!? I'm a big fan of yours! I feel like a little kid who just met a movie star right now for some reason...

Although you apparently have been here for a year and somehow I didn't see you till just now...

But still, nice seeing ya here man!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CazTheGamerGuy

3,983. Posted:

@WingedFish

Nope, just some look-alike strokes mustache

In all seriousness, i've had this account for quite some time, I just never really used it much in these forums.

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter: cazthegamerguy

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,984. Posted:

@cazthegamerguy

Oh, okay, thanks. :)

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
1-800-273-8255

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,985. Posted:

Blastoise wrote:

I finished this game a long time ago and I like it alot. It has alotta replay value. My only compliant about the game is the story. Some of the later chapters felt kinda stupid to me. I still love the game alot, though. REALLY fun. Very strategic.

Which specific chapters? The only chapter I didn't like was Mila Tree because I kept getting my Holy Astrofire kicked. :/

1-800-273-8255

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

3,986. Posted:

Critical hit montage~

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

3,987. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Critical hit montage~

Chrom:
-Five minutes of build up
-Ather
-Several insults
-Only does 55 damage
Wat.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,988. Posted:

@cazthegamerguy - Aren't you the one with the youtube channel that has the Fire Emblem perspective videos?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

AllAroundGamer9

3,989. Posted:

Has anyone manged to get criticals in all of the Astra hits?

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,990. Posted:

@AllAroundGamer9

Closest I got was 3 out of 5.

Edited on by WinterWarm

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

CazTheGamerGuy

3,991. Posted:

@Aqueous Yup. The Western ones at least, though IlliterateDino did a pretty good retrospective on the Eastern titles. If you're looking for a retrospective on those ones, I recommend you check them out.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,992. Posted:

cazthegamerguy wrote:

@Aqueous Yup. The Western ones at least, though IlliterateDino did a pretty good retrospective on the Eastern titles. If you're looking for a retrospective on those ones, I recommend you check them out.

I watched them back in spring... wanted to ask you something after seeing them. It might have been after you did the Awakening Review.... I think it was if you beat lunatic and did Lunatic+ change your stance on difficulty?

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Blast

3,993. Posted:

@Winterwarm Sometimes I felt like the game was dragging and there wasn't enough urgency to finish the game due to chapters that weren't exciting to me. I found the Yenfay Arc/Chapters to be kinda bland. It was like the writers of the game was like: "We gotta introduce this character so... let's do this! And this!". I also laughed at the chapter about Virion being some kind of royalty. But despite all this... I still love this game. It has TONS of replay value. I just think some of the chapters were kind of boring and more focused on "let's just introduce a character the gamer can use!". The DLC chapters are pretty freakin' sweet, though.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

3,994. Posted:

AllAroundGamer9 wrote:

Has anyone manged to get criticals in all of the Astra hits?

Once with Lon'Qu

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

CazTheGamerGuy

3,995. Posted:

@Aqueous Haven't beaten either, though i've done a fair portion of Lunatic. Lunatic feels like it's more in line with the average Fire Emblem difficulty, first five chapters and lower encounter experience notwithstanding. Not as hard as the usual Hard Mode, 5 Star Shadow Dragon or normal Radiant Dawn, but not too forgiving either.

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,996. Posted:

Blastoise wrote:

@Winterwarm Sometimes I felt like the game was dragging and there wasn't enough urgency to finish the game due to chapters that weren't exciting to me. I found the Yenfay Arc/Chapters to be kinda bland. It was like the writers of the game was like: "We gotta introduce this character so... let's do this! And this!". I also laughed at the chapter about Virion being some kind of royalty. But despite all this... I still love this game. It has TONS of replay value. I just think some of the chapters were kind of boring and more focused on "let's just introduce a character the gamer can use!". The DLC chapters are pretty freakin' sweet, though.

LoL.

Yeah, the introduction of Say'ri and Yen'fay was a bit rushed.

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,997. Posted:

@cazthegamerguy - I haven't played any others aside from Sacred Stones via the ambassador program. I would like to hear what you think of Lunatic+ when you get there. Should be interesting to hear when you do. I'm finding it difficult and I'm stuck at the end of Lunatic+ with grinding time.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

3,998. Posted:

Wow @cazthegamerguy... On the same website and forum i go on... For more than a year and I'm just now noticing. HUGE fan btw love your videos.

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,999. Posted:

I feel all left out and discarded like a piece of trash. :'( LoL JK.

1-800-273-8255

AuthorMessage

CazTheGamerGuy

4,000. Posted:

@Aqueous I might do that if/when I get to reviewing the DLC packs, possibly talk about the absolutely ridiculous censorship and the "last in the series" . Might. I'm not sure.

@Xtremetdifan Wow, had no idea I had so many fans, thanks, I really appreciate hearing that :)

@WinterWarm If you're referring to the above, you can join in on the fun too ;) ! If not... um...

LOOKOUT, ALIENS! Untitled

I have no idea how to post images smaller than their original in this forum...

Edited on by CazTheGamerGuy