Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,921 to 3,940 of 4,828

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,921. Posted:

@LordJumpMad

Nice avatar.

@Aqueous

Thanks, but I dread The Northroad chapter, that's seriously difficult when you start a file, for me, anyway.

@spike

I'll add you soon. :)

FC: 3652-1038-9901

"Human Beings are a mathematical equation, my dear acquaintance. The very thing that makes us what we are, DNA, is a numerical sequence. The secrets to the soul lie in textbooks. Begging to be solved."

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,922. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Has anybody ever done lunatic+ without DLC/Bonus Box/Other wireless features?

I had that intention, and quickly learned it's absolutely not fun at all.

No. Not that I could unless I shut off streetpass for the title to prevent another file from sending in streetpass characters.

@Spike - I'm not adding you back, sorry.

@WinterWarm - If you can beat it, I'm sure you'll be find or at least will be able to finish.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,923. Posted:

@Aqueous

Okay, starting Lunatic today.

"Human Beings are a mathematical equation, my dear acquaintance. The very thing that makes us what we are, DNA, is a numerical sequence. The secrets to the soul lie in textbooks. Begging to be solved."

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

3,924. Posted:

@spike i cant add you to my 3ds its full

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,925. Posted:

"...The bank said you don't call like ya Usher."

@Aqueous

@DreamyViridi

Do you guys prefer the story line with a male or female avatar?

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

3,926. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Has anybody ever done lunatic+ without DLC/Bonus Box/Other wireless features?

I had that intention, and quickly learned it's absolutely not fun at all.

Yeah, playing Lunatic+ is not a walk in the park.
You have to relay on pure luck to make it through, and sometimes that not even enough. You have to make sure your not facing an army with Luna+ mix with Hawkeye+ because you're sure as dead.
When I got to ch3 on Lunatic+, I was sure to quit. Until a Log and a Ladle saved my donkey. I never knew I would find these weapons useful, not that I had a choice with all my other weapons broken, it was my last hope.
As soon as I was able to unlock streetpass weapons, I didn't waste time to fix my team up with them because a Log wasn't going to help me win the war, but it did help kick a lot of donkey.

I have played for 150 hours and can't even do hard/classic.

I'm never trying this. Haha.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,927. Posted:

@WinterWarm - I'm yet to play as a female. I'm still designing one before I start, I just need to pick my voice. Deciding between 1 and 3. I'm leaning towards 1 now but a while ago it was 3. Also I need to decide the difficultly and if the run is to keep or just get supports. I'm thinking supports and then it is just to work out who to marry this character to, which will take some time but isn't holding me back. Basically it is just the voice. :/

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,928. Posted:

@Aqueous

Lol, I always do 1 for female and 2 for male.

Well, I started Lunatic... Dear god. Frederick and Lissa died on the first chapter.

Edited on by DeathlyDarkness

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

3,929. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Aqyeous

Lol, I always do 1 for female and 2 for male.

Well, I started Lunatic... Dear god. Frederick and Lissa died on the first chapter.

You restarted right? Riiighht?

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,930. Posted:

@FishieFish

"We did what we had to do, now we deal with it." -Low Winter Sun

"I plan to run circles around those old rusty legends." -Sully

"Heh! You're something else." -Stahl

Note: Excerpts from two different support conversations.

So long as I have Sully and Stahl I'll survive. Devastating duo right there.

@Aqueous

Who's your most powerful unit?

Attention All Regular Commenters: "You're all gonna die." -The Conjuring

I have not one, not two, but three Dread Fighters on my StreetPass Team. Hehehehe!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,931. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Not sure I have several maxed out and brutal characters :/
Edit: I forgot, no, no you won't. If you DLC grind them sure but you require Frederick for the entire or close to it first part of the game. Lissa is also vital.

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,932. Posted:

@Aqueous

It's a tie between Vaike and Chrom. Vaike has around 48 damage and his key stats are on EndGame units and he has serious skill, he can almost always attack twice. He has 195 skill key stats.. Chrom has close to 270 stats and has Exalted Falchion, 30+ Defense and not to mention Resistance +10.

Reeeeeeally? Dang it. Alrighty, restart coming up.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,933. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Yup, until you can grind, no Frederick basically ends it or at least that was what I found when I tried not using him :/

You meant raw damage? Basilio has 51 strength and 56 with axes. For magic I have DLC Micaiah with 55 magic power for spell tomes and can use dark magic. Micaiah is 281 and Basilio is 267

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,934. Posted:

Yeah, you must keep Frederick alive because he is necessary to beat the first three chapters on Lunatic/Lunatic+. After you gain access to wireless stuff, he's expendable, though I still would reset if you lose him during the first half of the game.

@FishieFish To be specific, you asked if anyone tried beating Lunatic+ without DLC and the other wireless features. That's what I didn't think was fun. I have beaten Lunatic+, but I definitely had to grind with some DLC. The end chapters in that game were still difficult though, even with some maxed out characters.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,935. Posted:

@Aqueous

WOW! 56..... I hardly use Basilio. I'm irritated that he can't marry Flavia.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,936. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Yup Axefaire as a Warrior and he is a brute. Totally worth training. Well it would kind of break the East-West thingy.

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,937. Posted:

@Aqueous

Yeah, I get that. Still, could you imagine their child?! LoL.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,938. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Aqueous

Yeah, I get that. Still, could you imagine their child?! LoL.

Nope

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,939. Posted:

@spike

Added you back. :)

AuthorMessage

DeathlyDarkness

3,940. Posted:

@Aqueous

Who's your favorite child?