3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,881 to 3,900 of 5,069

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,881. Posted:

@Aqueous

But it wasn't a real team, Nintendo materialized it. And they totally gave the other team Tharja. D:

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

AllAroundGamer9

3,882. Posted:

Anyone encountered a Streetpass yet? I've failed to meet anyone else playing this.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,883. Posted:

@AllAroundGamer9

I tagged @SkywardLink98. ;)

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,884. Posted:

AllAroundGamer9 wrote:

Anyone encountered a Streetpass yet? I've failed to meet anyone else playing this.

I've tagged about 50 people people who had a Streetpass team for this game.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,885. Posted:

@Klimbatize

If you say you live in New York I will scream.

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

3,886. Posted:

I've only got the ones Nintendo made themselfs.

Sniff I'll actually get a real streetpass team when my brother gets his copy of FE:A on Monday though.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,887. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Klimbatize

If you say you live in New York I will scream.

I don't.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

spike

3,888. Posted:

Finally beat the main campaign in 57 hours. Still have a few side missions to finish. I'm still unsure what the renown feature does and haven't a clue what happens in street pass mode. If I start a new game, can I keep my old save data?

Mini review: Great game. Superb writing, soundtrack and gameplay. Some of the the plot twists had me punching the air in triumph and one moment gave me the goose bumps. All in all, my game of the year so far. High praise from an old fart, who's been playing games for many years

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,889. Posted:

@spike

Yay! I get to answer a question! Renown is how skilled your team is, for instance, I have 3,000+ Renown from fighting Outrealm Teams, but you can have 90,000+ Renown. Also, you can unlock 'Renown Awards'. The final reward( with a boot icon) is unlocked at 99,999 I suspect it's a 'Plus Movement for all units' item.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,890. Posted:

Boots? I have one of those. It gives a Unit +2 Move when used. I do not remember when or how I got it though. It's so rare I kinda refuse to use it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,891. Posted:

@FishieFish

QUICK! Level grind! Crush his sorry StreetPass Team with your powerful units!

@Klimbatize

Ah, okay then. Maybe I should take my 3DS to movie theaters. . .

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,892. Posted:

@DreamyViridi

Oh hey man, haven't seen you around in a while. Hmm, that's surprisingly disappointing. ._.

AuthorMessage

Garay

3,893. Posted:

@WinterWarm I already have 99,999 renown and the final reward is the Supreme Emblem, boots are for 50,000 :P

Edit: Even more dissapointing: Boots are only for 1 unit and Supreme Emblem is just an item that sells for 99,999 gold...

Edited on by Garay

Hooked with AC:NL, yet finds time for other games.
Dream Address (AC:NL): 4800-2737-5140.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9224-0196

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,894. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Not true as it carries to new files, so it is more like proof of victories then actual skill

I think I got between 20-30 real people at least. Certainly got at least 10-15

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,895. Posted:

@WinterWarm - Come now, I'm not that special. ;)
I've been recently playing this game again after the awesomeness of Dream Team so while I don't post much, I am watching the thread. Right now, I'm working on getting whatever 'S' supports I can get while changing other Units' classes for skills. Olivia's making a rather good swordswoman at the moment. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,896. Posted:

@Garay

Seriously?! Okay then.

@Aqueous

Ohhh, that's true.

@DreamyViridi

So many people died off in posting. Intelligent conversation was scarce. :P

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,897. Posted:

@DreamyViridi

You beat Dream Team already?! Ugghhh, Olivia, Lissa, and Maribelle take so long to be useful. :/

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

3,898. Posted:

Lissa's been married to MU forever and she's still useless. I forget she's there half the time.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,899. Posted:

If you really want every single character to be useful, I urge you to up your difficulty level. If you're going to play on the lower levels, then realize that you will have quite a few redundant characters and thus many will be rendered useless. The game is designed that way.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

3,900. Posted:

I'm talking about my Lunatic file

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98