Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 5,116

WinterWarm

@Wander

Yeah, I see what you mean with the whole future units thing, but Lucina's different, you ALWAYS get Lucina, no matter what, other children have to be 'unlocked'.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

WinterWarm wrote:

So, would someone please answer my question, can I remarry?

Your wife has to died in battle to re-marry.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

WinterWarm

LordJumpMad wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

So, would someone please answer my question, can I remarry?

Your wife has to died in battle to re-marry.

Dang it, I'm playing Casual. Aw well, playthrough number five comin' up.

@Theblackdragon Or choking to death after she tries to drink kids. Haha.

Kinsale

I am currently doing a lunatic mode run of the game, and am up to chapter 3 (It is taking me a long time to progress). I am going to be unlocking the ability to play DLC soon, and am wondering how others used DLC in their own lunatic mode runs, so that I can balance out how much I use the DLC to grind. I don't think that it would be possible for me to beat it and not use DLC, at least on my first run.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

DreamyViridi

RR529 wrote:

Just beat Paralogue 22, and recruited Aversa! Awesome battle. Easily the best map of the SpotPass Paralogues (and possibly the entire game), so far.

Only have Paralogue 23 left to go...

Just did that one. Hoo boy, it was rough. I mean I could've just used weak units but where's the fun in that? Glad to have recruited Aversa though. Turns out she's not so bad.

@Wander - At least it's not Lunatic+. From what I recall, that mode randomly puts Counter on the enemies. Tis Madness, I tell you!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Wander

@WinterWarm: Yup, I have EXPonential Growth too.
And yeah, good point about Lucina. She's almost the only child character I ever bother using tbh.

@LuigiMan200: Not just counter. It also puts Aegis+ and Pavise+ on them...enemy only versions of Pavise and Aegis that have a 100% activation rate.
That's not to mention Hawkeye+ (always hit), Luna+, and Vantage+. Every enemy has a random 2 of those 5 skills I think. Seriously, how do people stay sane through all that?!

Wander

WinterWarm

LuigiMan200 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Just beat Paralogue 22, and recruited Aversa! Awesome battle. Easily the best map of the SpotPass Paralogues (and possibly the entire game), so far.

Only have Paralogue 23 left to go...

Just did that one. Hoo boy, it was rough. I mean I could've just used weak units but where's the fun in that? Glad to have recruited Aversa though. Turns out she's not so bad.

@Wander - At least it's not Lunatic+. From what I recall, that mode randomly puts Counter on the enemies. Tis Madness, I tell you!

@Wander

HOLY FALCHION!

I HATE Counter, and the like.

I am NEVER doing Lunatic, no sir! I'll stick to Hard and Normal. On Casual, I might add.

@RR529
Yeah! Aversa's not bad deep down inside. :') Lol, it was totally messed up watching Panna slashing at Panne, Frederick spearing Frederick, and Chrom stabbing himself, totally messed up.

DreamyViridi

@Wander - I love Awakening but I would die of insanity just trying to get through the first couple of chapters (prologue included). Even a couple of the Chapters and Paralogues on Normal are a challenge for me, like Paralogue 22 which I just did.

I never played it and I don't think I ever will.
You would have to be 'Henry'-nuts to play and enjoy that

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Klimbatize

That Aversa Paralogue was great. That map is one of the reasons I wish we could replay maps after beating them, and not against Risen, but the way it was originally presented.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

DreamyViridi

@Klimbatize - I know! It's one of the few maps where I was kinda scared because no-one was stronger than us but now, we were facing ourselves. To avoid total disaster, I (MU) made sure I wasn't in the battle. Don't want a high attack & defense Ignis/Sol/Lethality/Rally Spectrum enemy, do I?
Despite having to face my tough allies (Donnel included!), all worked out. Never felt such fear. It was fun though, I won't lie.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

WinterWarm

@Klimbatize
@LuigiMan200

Agreed! Favorite Paralogue. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure when you have Risen on the 'Radiant Hero' Paralogue, it's not 50 units like in the original.

Okay, I'm going to ask, was anyone else happy when Ms. I'm-Just-So-Peaceful-And-Soft-Spoken( AKA Emmeryn) died? She annoyed the underworld out of me. >:[

Klimbatize

WinterWarm wrote:

Okay, I'm going to ask, was anyone else happy when Ms. I'm-Just-So-Peaceful-And-Soft-Spoken( AKA Emmeryn) died? She annoyed the underworld out of me. >:[

Not at all, but I'm a pacifist at heart. In the long run, people with her philosophy tend to change the real world for the better.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

WinterWarm

@Klimbatize

True, I guess a few playthroughs ago I lost the emotional weight of the story.

DreamyViridi

Prior to her Paralogue; I feel terrible for Emmeryn... It's a shame the DLC characters can't support anyone other than MU. I feel obligated to 'hang' with her and built supports since neither Chrom or Lissa can do so.

It makes it question how she got to that town after the fall and how nobody noticed...

Mario Maker Levels

WinterWarm

@LuigiMan200

Huh, that's wierd, I would have thought she'd have support with her siblings. O.o

Geonjaha

LuigiMan200 wrote:

It makes it question how she got to that town after the fall and how nobody noticed...

I think we can count all DLC maps as non-canon; just an excuse for players to play as important game characters. Otherwise we are basically to believe that no one died, all bad guys turned good, and it all pretty much meant nothing. ._.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

DreamyViridi

@Geonjaha - I guess. Though Aversa's Paralogue does explain why she did what she did. Her 'C' support even points out that everyone is very aware of her past violent actions. Aversa's could work as canon.

I haven't done them all so I don't know for certain but I don't think the rest have an excuse.

Mario Maker Levels

LordJumpMad

Geonjaha wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I think we can count all DLC maps as non-canon; just an excuse for players to play as important game characters. Otherwise we are basically to believe that no one died, all bad guys turned good, and it all pretty much meant nothing. ._.

So, what happen to Validar? He never got the chance to be playable.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Geonjaha wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Not to poke a hole in your tomato, but

1. Yen'Fay was always a good guy, his allegiance was forced.

2. WalHart didn't have a 'change of heart', he just lost a bet.

3. Gangrel isn't recruitable, Chrom just talks to him. Also, something about that Paralogue waw special, "Just maggots here" Gangrel wouldn't say that, he'd say 'How's your dead sister? Oh wait, SHE'S DEAD WHAHAHA!'

4. Aversa was under a spell.

5. And defeat isn't death, take Raimi from Chapter 3, The LongFort, for example, she even traveled to Ylisstol to talk to Chrom.

6. I think, just like Yen'Fay, some of the units are from different realities.

@LordJumpMad

Well, Validar disintegrated.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.