3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,974

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

3,601. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@RR529
I have gotten a few Streetpass battle. All of them were pretty weak, and everyone seems to turn their avatar into a Sorcerers, and they were all females, looks like no one picks the male.

Their character was a female, but she was actually Hero class.

As for their strength, they were pretty comparable to my characters, but it still wasn't hard, since they didn't team up.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

3,602. Posted:

MajesticPaladin wrote:

I know DLC breaks Lunatic+ from experience . Once you hit chapter 4 you can go and grind on EXPonential growth to gain many levels up. You can also use The Golden Gaffe to gain money and buy spotpass characters or their weapons. Right now i'm doing a Lunatic+ run with no DLC.

Wow! I had no idea how to exploit DLC like that. Really useful! It's like you're an expert at this game or something, and we're all idiots!

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

3,603. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@RR529
I have gotten a few Streetpass battle. All of them were pretty weak, and everyone seems to turn their avatar into a Sorcerers, and they were all females, looks like no one picks the male.

Their character was a female, but she was actually Hero class.

As for their strength, they were pretty comparable to my characters, but it still wasn't hard, since they didn't team up.

Some people don't realize the only way to pass down the true king skill is for your avatar to marry Crom so he will have a son and a daughter instead of two daughters. Oh well.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

3,604. Posted:

faint wrote:

RR529 wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@RR529
I have gotten a few Streetpass battle. All of them were pretty weak, and everyone seems to turn their avatar into a Sorcerers, and they were all females, looks like no one picks the male.

Their character was a female, but she was actually Hero class.

As for their strength, they were pretty comparable to my characters, but it still wasn't hard, since they didn't team up.

Some people don't realize the only way to pass down the true king skill is for your avatar to marry Crom so he will have a son and a daughter instead of two daughters. Oh well.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, but what about Olivia? She has a son.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

3,605. Posted:

Beat Paralogue 18! Man, Gangrel was a tough recruit (you had to talk to him 3 times)!

Totally worth it, though.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

3,606. Posted:

@LordJumpMad - Sounds like you get the easy teams :/ Mine have included maxed out characters, dark knights, tricksters, one bride, dark Pegasus knights, etc and some of them have excellent children characters and can be hard to beat. Cruse the rightful king - Lethality combo

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

3,607. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Curse the rightful king - Lethality combo

You probably won't like what I plan on doing with Morgan then...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AllAroundGamer9

3,608. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

MajesticPaladin wrote:

I know DLC breaks Lunatic+ from experience . Once you hit chapter 4 you can go and grind on EXPonential growth to gain many levels up. You can also use The Golden Gaffe to gain money and buy spotpass characters or their weapons. Right now i'm doing a Lunatic+ run with no DLC.

Wow! I had no idea how to exploit DLC like that. Really useful! It's like you're an expert at this game or something, and we're all idiots!

Since this is the internet I can't tell if your being Sarcastic or honest. But yeah, these kinds of things are game breakers. You can also grind for Master Seals in the Harvest Scramble.

Edited on by AllAroundGamer9

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

3,609. Posted:

I..haven't beaten this game yet, mainly because I've kinda lost interest in it. :/

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

3,610. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I..haven't beaten this game yet, mainly because I've kinda lost interest in it. :/

This is why I made sure to beat the game before Dream Team was released.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

3,611. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@LordJumpMad - Sounds like you get the easy teams :/ Mine have included maxed out characters, dark knights, tricksters, one bride, dark Pegasus knights, etc and some of them have excellent children characters and can be hard to beat. Cruse the rightful king - Lethality combo

Lethality can be blocked, you have strong supports with your team.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

3,612. Posted:

@LordJumpMad - I have blocked it. I just find it extremely annoying to face. I've faced two teams now, one twice, they seem like they want it where ever physically possible. I'm trying to set up Miracle units in hope they will block it.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

3,613. Posted:

Yay! According to my activity log, I've hit the 50 hour mark!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

3,614. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Curse the rightful king - Lethality combo

You probably won't like what I plan on doing with Morgan then...

Not bad but I have a ?Inigo? Olivia's son with rightful king, galeforce, armtirht?, Sol, and stats +2.
Boom.

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

3,615. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Curse the rightful king - Lethality combo

You probably won't like what I plan on doing with Morgan then...

Not bad but I have a ?Inigo? Olivia's son with rightful king, galeforce, armtirht?, Sol, and stats +2.
Boom.

I'm gonna give Inigo the old Rightful king + Lethality combo, and I'm making him into a Sniper!
I still find it kinda odd how Chrom hooks up with Olivia so quickly, with out any support. Looks like a force marriage, I guess the king gets what he wants.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AllAroundGamer9

3,616. Posted:

Here is what I believe to be the best skill list for trolling people on Streetpass.
Rightful King(Adds 10% to Skill activation rates.)
Counter(Returns damage when attacked by an adjacent enemy (except damage that KOs the user.)
Lethality(Instantly defeats the enemy, Skill/4%)
Vengeance(Deals (user's Max HP - Current HP)/2 extra damage, Skill*2%)
Miracle(Character survives with 1 HP after receiving an attack that would otherwise KO them must have over 1 HP).
Luck%.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

3,617. Posted:

@MajesticPaladin - Nice list. I don't find Vengeance that bad, though Aether I find annoying. Also Tomebreaker.....

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WinterWarm

3,618. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Got and beat my first StreetPass battle today. It was neat that you get to recruit your opponent's avatar after winning (even though they can't build relationships).

Also beat Paralogue 16, where you get Nah. I never would have thought that there would have been a haunted mansion map (easily one of the game's most unique maps).

GUESS WHAT?! I'M BURSTING AT THE SEAMS IN ANTICIPATION TO TELL YOU THIS! IF YOU GO TO THE BONUS BOX, SPOTPASS TEAMS! THE SORCERER GHARNAF HAS A MIRE TOME, YOU CAN BUY THE MIRE TOME! THEN YOU CAN GO TO PARALOGUE 16, USE A DARK MAGE AND JUST KEEP USING TO KILL THE RISEN CHIEF! IT'S SO EASY! YEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Cough Sorry, I was really excited. Yeah, I got just one StreetPass tag, the girl's name was Cetula. If the person's on here, my avatar's name was Taylor.

Anyway, does anyone actually use Olivia? I only used her once, and she died on turn two.

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

3,619. Posted:

WhoBeThat wrote:

Anyway, does anyone actually use Olivia? I only used her once, and she died on turn two.

If you beef her up, she can be a deadly dancer with Galeforce and Lethality skill.
Does take a while to get her that strong, but having a dancer does help on the battlefield.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AllAroundGamer9

3,620. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

WhoBeThat wrote:

Anyway, does anyone actually use Olivia? I only used her once, and she died on turn two.

If you beef her up, she can be a deadly dancer with Galeforce and Lethality skill.
Does take a while to get her that strong, but having a dancer does help on the battlefield.

The easiest way to level her up is on the chapter you get her. Instead of going for Gangrel you instead have a unit wait and have Olivia use dance on them repeatedly. I got her up to level 30 in 40 minutes.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9