Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 5,116

Aqueous

@RR529 - But they keep adding units on the stairs, I don't see how that could be few, the place was crammed on Lunatic

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Arn0ld

Wow a whole day without a new post. Grimas weak.l:(

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

RR529

Aqueous wrote:

@RR529 - But they keep adding units on the stairs, I don't see how that could be few, the place was crammed on Lunatic

1). I'm playing on Normal (Classic)

2. Which chapter are you talking about? Fort Steiger (17) is the one I was talking about in regards to standing on stairs, and Plegia Castle (21) is the one with the "Mire" casting Sorcerers.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

OMG, "Reeking Boxes" are awesome! They're like buying more money, lol. They cost 500G, but there seems to always be an enemy that has a "Small Bullion" (worth 1000G) in their possession, so you get your money back plus some, for every one you buy.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

TheKingOfTown

RR529 wrote:

OMG, "Reeking Boxes" are awesome! They're like buying more money, lol. They cost 500G, but there seems to always be an enemy that has a "Small Bullion" (worth 1000G) in their possession, so you get your money back plus some, for every one you buy.

They're only awesome in normal mode though. They're considerably more expensive on hard and lunatic mode.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Klimbatize

Yeah, I've never purchased a Reeking Box. They cost 4800 gold. Better to grind against SpotPass teams.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Snagrio

I feel so utterly pathetic. I finally decided to man up and at least go with Hard/Classic for my fourth go round, and I just downright suck. You know that whole grinding thing? Yeah, it's not working for me. I mean, I'll use a Reeking Box on the very first chapter, and only my Avatar and Fredrick can handle it without getting killed within two or even one turn. I've gotten as far as where you meet Cordelia, but that's it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arn0ld

RR529 wrote:

On hard/classic they cost 4800 and you rarely get your money back... I guess they're good for grinding though I just did dlc and it worked for me.

Hey! that rhymed...

Botw > OoT

WinterWarm

RR529 wrote:

Yeah! I was so happy when someone told me how to use it! I have 30 in my inventory. XP

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and Lunatic+ is a breeze to play.
I'm on ch3 and I already lost Fredrick's silver lance, but fear not, I been ripping my way through with a Ladle that I found, and it works just as well.
All I have is a ladle and this chapter is hell, there must be a way to beat this >.>

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aqueous

RR529 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

2. Which chapter are you talking about? Fort Steiger (17) is the one I was talking about in regards to standing on stairs, and Plegia Castle (21) is the one with the "Mire" casting Sorcerers.

The normal might explain it. Enemies in Chapter 32 on Lunatic come out of the steps, not just the sorcerers. Maybe they didn't for you?

@LordJumpMad - It is the one of hardest ones in the game to clear, good luck solving it.

RR529

Aqueous wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

The normal might explain it. Enemies in Chapter 32 on Lunatic come out of the steps, not just the sorcerers. Maybe they didn't for you?

@LordJumpMad - It is the one of hardest ones in the game to clear, good luck solving it.

How is there a Chapter 32? Endgame: Grima comes after Chapter 25...

And yes, on Chapter 21 (Plegia Castle), where the sorcerers appeared outside the battlefield, other enemies did appear on the steps inside the battlefield.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

WinterWarm

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and Lunatic+ is a breeze to play.
I'm on ch3 and I already lost Fredrick's silver lance, but fear not, I been ripping my way through with a Ladle that I found, and it works just as well.
All I have is a ladle and this chapter is hell, there must be a way to beat this >.>

]

Haha, I'm on my third as well, but when I tried Classic, I lost before Chapter 10.

Arn0ld

How is lunatic+ a breeze? Some of the enemies have stuff like counter+ and Frederick can't fight everyone...

Botw > OoT

WinterWarm

Maybe he's super smart? Like a lemon tart?

RR529

No need to take @LJM too seriously guys. He's known around here for his hilarious trolling.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

DreamyViridi

Ah, the Ladle. One of the poor power weapons, right?
I remember when Donnel found a poor power sword. It was hilarious seeing him kill enemies and Risen with a 'Tree Branch'!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FishieFish

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Ah, the Ladle. One of the poor power weapons, right?
I remember when Donnel found a poor power sword. It was hilarious seeing him kill enemies and Risen with a 'Tree Branch'!

The great Fell Dragon Grima.. Defeated by a.. LADLE?

"No one said you could touch."

Aqueous

@RR529 - I hit two numbers, opps.

LordJumpMad

And just like that, Ch3 was defeated.
Was not an easy chapter to get through, but lucky for me, I was able to run into a Log and Fredrick's unstoppable carnage was unleashed.
I did get a hammer, but no one brings a hammer to a log fight.
Still don't see what's so hard about Lunatic+
It also helped that my avatar was Lv10, and I was able to find Erika's Blade

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.