3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,541 to 3,560 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,541. Posted:

There are so many units because when you play with permadeath on you need a lot of reinforcements. Don't quite understand that complaint.

Glad a lot of people are enjoying it though. It's my favorite 3DS game so far. That deal with SMT IV should attract more to the game.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,542. Posted:

@RR529 - But they keep adding units on the stairs, I don't see how that could be few, the place was crammed on Lunatic

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

3,543. Posted:

Wow a whole day without a new post. Grimas weak.l:(

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

RR529

3,544. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@RR529 - But they keep adding units on the stairs, I don't see how that could be few, the place was crammed on Lunatic

1). I'm playing on Normal (Classic)

2. Which chapter are you talking about? Fort Steiger (17) is the one I was talking about in regards to standing on stairs, and Plegia Castle (21) is the one with the "Mire" casting Sorcerers.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

3,545. Posted:

OMG, "Reeking Boxes" are awesome! They're like buying more money, lol. They cost 500G, but there seems to always be an enemy that has a "Small Bullion" (worth 1000G) in their possession, so you get your money back plus some, for every one you buy.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,546. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

OMG, "Reeking Boxes" are awesome! They're like buying more money, lol. They cost 500G, but there seems to always be an enemy that has a "Small Bullion" (worth 1000G) in their possession, so you get your money back plus some, for every one you buy.

They're only awesome in normal mode though. They're considerably more expensive on hard and lunatic mode. :p

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,547. Posted:

Yeah, I've never purchased a Reeking Box. They cost 4800 gold. Better to grind against SpotPass teams.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,548. Posted:

I feel so utterly pathetic. I finally decided to man up and at least go with Hard/Classic for my fourth go round, and I just downright suck. You know that whole grinding thing? Yeah, it's not working for me. I mean, I'll use a Reeking Box on the very first chapter, and only my Avatar and Fredrick can handle it without getting killed within two or even one turn. I've gotten as far as where you meet Cordelia, but that's it. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

3,549. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

On hard/classic they cost 4800 and you rarely get your money back... I guess they're good for grinding though I just did dlc and it worked for me.

Hey! that rhymed...

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,550. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Yeah! I was so happy when someone told me how to use it! I have 30 in my inventory. XP

Eagerly awaiting: Ironfall, Cube Creator 3D, FE:A 2( Pretty please, Nintendo?)

I once parallel-parked a train.

Proud Smashian in the Miiverse LOZ community.

Hail Queen Izzy.

Would you like to build a snowman?

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,551. Posted:

I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and Lunatic+ is a breeze to play.
I'm on ch3 and I already lost Fredrick's silver lance, but fear not, I been ripping my way through with a Ladle that I found, and it works just as well.
All I have is a ladle and this chapter is hell, there must be a way to beat this >.>

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,552. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

2. Which chapter are you talking about? Fort Steiger (17) is the one I was talking about in regards to standing on stairs, and Plegia Castle (21) is the one with the "Mire" casting Sorcerers.

The normal might explain it. Enemies in Chapter 32 on Lunatic come out of the steps, not just the sorcerers. Maybe they didn't for you?

@LordJumpMad - It is the one of hardest ones in the game to clear, good luck solving it.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

RR529

3,553. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

The normal might explain it. Enemies in Chapter 32 on Lunatic come out of the steps, not just the sorcerers. Maybe they didn't for you?

@LordJumpMad - It is the one of hardest ones in the game to clear, good luck solving it.

How is there a Chapter 32? Endgame: Grima comes after Chapter 25...

And yes, on Chapter 21 (Plegia Castle), where the sorcerers appeared outside the battlefield, other enemies did appear on the steps inside the battlefield.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,554. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and Lunatic+ is a breeze to play.
I'm on ch3 and I already lost Fredrick's silver lance, but fear not, I been ripping my way through with a Ladle that I found, and it works just as well.
All I have is a ladle and this chapter is hell, there must be a way to beat this >.>

]

Haha, I'm on my third as well, but when I tried Classic, I lost before Chapter 10. :P

Hail Queen Izzy.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

3,555. Posted:

How is lunatic+ a breeze? Some of the enemies have stuff like counter+ and Frederick can't fight everyone...

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

3,556. Posted:

Maybe he's super smart? Like a lemon tart?

Hail Queen Izzy.

AuthorMessage

RR529

3,557. Posted:

No need to take @LJM too seriously guys. He's known around here for his hilarious trolling.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,558. Posted:

Ah, the Ladle. One of the poor power weapons, right?
I remember when Donnel found a poor power sword. It was hilarious seeing him kill enemies and Risen with a 'Tree Branch'!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

3,559. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Ah, the Ladle. One of the poor power weapons, right?
I remember when Donnel found a poor power sword. It was hilarious seeing him kill enemies and Risen with a 'Tree Branch'!

The great Fell Dragon Grima.. Defeated by a.. LADLE?

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,560. Posted:

@RR529 - I hit two numbers, opps.